The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-27-07, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-07 AT 09:24 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-28-07 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

Survivor 14: Fiji

Episode 4: “Let’s just call Jeff on the Jeff Phone”

Welcome to another installment of our favorite Reality TV show, Survivor: Fiji! As you may or may not know, this is our one-stop-shop to learn everything there is to know about our upcoming Episode 4.

First, if you are new to these boards, please take a look at our Community Guidelines. You will find them very helpful in navigating your way around SurvivorBlows.

For a full recap of last week’s Episode 3, check out Estee’s East Coast Update Thread.

Now, onto this week’s episode entitled “Let’s call Jeff on the Jeff Phone.” Hmmm, I wonder who would say that? Let’s see if we can find out.

First things first, Smokedog brings us the “CBS Website Clues for Episode 4. They tell us at the end of Episode 3 what we will see next time on SURVIVOR: FIJI:

· Frustrated over losing a challenge, one Survivor explodes
in anger, berating other tribemates and throwing rocks around
camp.

· One Survivor's deteriorating health becomes a major problem,
causing the medical team to arrive. Can this Survivor recover
and continue in the game or will their tribe be forced to
continue on without them?

· A surprise twist is revealed at the Immunity Challenge,
forcing the winning team to make a tough decision that could
change the course of the entire game.

· One Survivor becomes suspicious of another's strategy when
they're caught flirting with members of the opposite sex.

Hmmm. This gives us something to sink out teeth into. Let’s see if I can put this into perspective for you and answer these clues over the course of this post.

What do we know about this episode? Quite a lot. In fact, by the time I am finished with this little epic, I will paint a very clear picture of what happens and when. It will leave little doubt that once again, the great minds across these boards, will have left no stone unturned to reveal what will transpire in Episode 4 of Survivor: Fiji.

Let’s begin. First off, Jiffy tells us in a preview commercial for the episode that “Anthony takes a beating.”

It is nighttime at Camp Ravu. We see the Survivors arriving back from Tribal Council where sadly, they have voted another member of their tribe off the island. This time it was Sylvia, the bossy one. Who will it be next time?

What’s this? There is anger amongst them as they settle round their campfire for the night. It is Anthony’s’s voice that we hear first in a confessional explaining how angry Rocky was with him for what he perceived as Anthony not trying hard enough to win the Episode 3 Gross Food Immunity Challenge.

Pan to Rocky speaking to Anthony … “You get all sentimental and sensitive.

Anthony is visibly disturbed …

Next, the camera flashes back to Anthony in his confessional …

There’s no way in hell I’m going to give it up,” he says.

And so our saga begins with turmoil over at Camp Ravu. James is on the offense while Anthony is on the defense.

What’s next? For starters, there will indeed be two challenges in this episode. We have vidcaps of both and each appears to take place over water.

First off, we have the Reward Challenge called “By the Numbers.” It will take place on an eight-foot Balance Beam over water. Each tribe member must line up randomly on the beam. They are each numbered from one to eight from left to right. One tribe member at a time must move across the Balance Beam to get to a platform on the end. The tribe must help each other get across the plank without falling off. If they fall off of the Balance Beam, they must start from the beginning. The first tribe to get all of its members safely off of the Balance Beam and onto the Platform wins. Here we see both Moto and Ravu lined up on their Balance Beams …

MOTO

RAVU

Volcanic Glass of Survivor Phoenix shows us in this vidcap that both Gary and Cassandra are sitting out the Reward Challenge for Moto.

Who wins? Judging from this series of vidcaps we can easily deduce that yes, it is Moto who wins yet another challenge.

Nice flip, Dre!

Yes, Moto does indeed win another Reward Challenge and as the winner, they get to once again choose the next person to send to Exile Island to receive yet another clue as to the whereabouts of the highly coveted Hidden Immunity Idol. First, lets look at who has visited Exile Island previously. First it was Sylvia. Next it was Earl. Then Sylvia went again. Hmm, I think these Motos might have a strategy.

Volcanic Glass at Survivor Phoenix has given us what she thinks are vidcaps showing Ravu’s arrival at the Immunity Challenge indicating that it is Yau-man who is the Exilee. KO’Brien_Fan notes that indeed Moto could have changed their strategy and is now sending the weakest tribe member to Exile Island to prevent the strongest player from finding the HII and using it as a free ticket to the Final Three.

This time the Moto’s will indeed send the weakest member of Ravu to Exile Island in an attempt to avoid what happened on both Survivor 12: Exile Island and Survivor 13: Cook Islands, where two strong members (Terry and Yul) each found the Idol and carried it all the way to the end game. Therefore, we will guess that it will be Yau man who is sent to Exile Island this week. I will offer further proof of this later on.

After sending Yau man off to Exile Island, Moto marches happily back to Club Moto where they will enjoy a lovely Reward Feast on their fine china and silver service.

In the meantime, it is time for another clue given to us this week in a Preview vidcap commercial.

One person will FREAK OUT … and another will DROP OUT.

This one is easy. So easy, even CBS tells us the answer …

It’s Rocky who freaks out, throws rocks and berates his fellow tribemates over at Camp Ravu.

Rocky freaks out and loses his temper!

After losing yet another Challenge, Rocky loses it on his way back to Camp Ravu. He resorts to throwing rocks and utters the title statement, “lets just call Jeff on the Jeff phone.”

That was easy! Now … who could be the one to drop out? This vidcap indicates that it will be a Moto.

In another voiceover, we hear the following …

Gary … “I just can’t … I can’t function.”
Jiffy … “Gary breaks down.”
Cassandra … “His head spinning is getting worse.”
Lisi … “If he doesn’t get better he’s going to have to go.”

That’s right, Lisi, it is Gary who will have to leave the show. He just can’t seem to recover from his dizziness and shortness of breath.

Gary falls ill and exits the island!

It appears that the Medical team will be called to Club Moto once again. Here is the concerned tribe, waiting and watching the medical personnel examine Gary and decide to evacuate him off the island.

After the drama at Club Moto plays out, it is time for our Survivors to once again make the trek to Challenge Beach. Here are our friends on their way to Challenge Beach. Looks like James is sporting a new outfit for the Immunity Challenge. What’s that, you ask. Why it’s Rita’s bathing suit top he’s wearing. James has taken it upon himself to arrive at the IC in drag, hoping the Motos won’t notice their strategy of voting out the women first.

It is now time for the Immunity Challenge. But first, the boat arrives right on cue from Exile Island delivering Yau Man safely back to his waiting Ravu tribe. Here are the two tribes gathered at Challenge Beach for the Immunity Challenge. Note that Yau Man has no shoes on as he took them off to wade back to shore from the boat. Also note that Gary is no longer with his tribe. He has left the island! Again, you’ll also note James/Rocky’s bathing attire and finally, take a look at the Cage/jail contraptions behind the Survivors on the beach.

Like the Reward Challenge, the Immunity Challenge takes place over the water and involves the Survivors traveling over floating stepping stones over water to some type of destination where they must retrieve keys. Note the necklaces they are wearing around their necks. Then it appears that they must return to the shore via boat. Once there, they must unlock their fellow tribemates who are imprisoned in the wood cages.

Hold on a minute folks! Here’s another CBS clue …

“And winning Immunity can send you home! It’s the biggest switch up yet.”

Aha!! This is NOT your typical Immunity Challenge. There is a twist and it is delivered to the winning tribe in the form of THE MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE! It has been speculated that Jiffy has “often championed the idea of the players having to make choices along the way to determine their fate in the game" and this is exactly that type of scenario. Upon opening the mystery bottle, the winning tribe of this Immunity Challenge is given a choice this week. ETA: According to Brown Roach and michel, the actual choice either tribe will face IF it wins the challenge is: Live at Camp Luxury AND go to TC and vote someone out OR live at Camp Ravu and keep your tribe intact. Ergo, Moto would keep all its members only if it switched camps; Ravu would keep all its members only if it stays where it is. So who will win the Immunity Challenge?

Well, well, well … once again, it looks like we know who will come out on top in this Immunity Challenge …

It appears to be another sweep from Team Moto!!

But what choice will they make? Will they stay at Club Moto and lose another survivor or will they move to Camp Ravu intact? Stay tuned and we’ll find out! Why, we’ve got another clue over at Club Moto

VOICEOVER:

Jiffy … “Liliana makes a move on the guys.”
Edgardo …< Laughs>
Liliana … <Giving Edgardo a massage> “Don’t drool.”

Why is Liliana making the moves on the Moto men? It’s simple. She’s using her womanly charms to stay in the game. However, she has forgotten two simple things. First, never make another woman jealous in life OR on Survivor! Second, she hasn’t GOT any womanly charms! In this vidcap, we clearly see that Staci won't stand for Lili's attempt at flirtation ...

... and the men of Moto agree! They decide they like it where they’re at and they’ll keep Club Moto! So off they march to Tribal Council for the first time. Who will they lose this week, you ask?

Gary will be air lifted out for medical reasons and Liliana will be voted out by her tribe, making the walk of shame.

Finally, I would be remiss not to mention where the Hidden Immunity Idols are. In FSUGUY’s "Where are the Hidden Immunity Idols?" Here.The three clues are now common knowledge …

Clue # 1-

HERE YOU WON’T FIND THE IDOL YOU CRAVE.
SEARCH BACK AT YOUR CAMP IF YOU
HOPE TO BE SAVED.

Clue # 2-

TO SEARCH WITH SUCCESS YOU
MUST BECOME CENTERED
UNDER THE HIGHEST POINT THROUGH
WHICH YOU HAVE ENTERED.

Clue # 3-

WHEN NIGHT HAS FALLEN AND THE TRIBE IS ASLEEP,
YOU WILL FIND IT UNDER THE CAVE’S THRESHOLD
IF YOU DIG DEEP.

Now the question is which Survivor will find them first?!

To gain valuable insight on this season’s cast of characters Veruca Salt’s ”The Players, the Game, the Editing – Survivor Fiji” Thread is always a must read!

Also, take a look at Michel’s Episode 3 Insider” Thread where our Spoilers take a look at who each Ravu voted for at last week’s Tribal Council. This could give us some early indications as to any alliances over at Ravu.

Lastly, Flowerpower’s “Survivor Phoenix Updates” Thread is an absolute must read. Volcanic Glass has replaced our beloved Snewser as the Spoiler Source Extraordinaire this season!

Finally, don’t forget to vote your gut in forehead’s ”It’s time to Vote” Thread and check out my ”Across the Board Picks” Thread to see how all of the other Reality TV Boards are voting.

Peace!

Many thanks to the great Spoilers KO'Brien_Fan, Flowerpower, michel, Brown Roach and of course, Volcanic Glass!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Excellent Magic Fingers 02-27-07 1
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... KObrien_fan 02-27-07 2
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Flowerpower 02-27-07 3
   RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... CTgirl 02-27-07 5
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... michel 02-27-07 4
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... smokedog 02-27-07 6
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... redbeard103152 02-28-07 7
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Max Headroom 02-28-07 8
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Wallflower66 02-28-07 9
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... CattyChat 02-28-07 10
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Ontheroadagain 02-28-07 11
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... emydi 02-28-07 12
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Brownroach 02-28-07 13
   RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Scarlett O Hara 02-28-07 14
       RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Brownroach 02-28-07 19
           RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... michel 02-28-07 20
               RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Brownroach 02-28-07 22
                   RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Karchita 03-01-07 23
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... forehead 02-28-07 15
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... kingfish 02-28-07 16
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... whoami 02-28-07 17
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Bravehart 02-28-07 18
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... RudyRules 02-28-07 21
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... Karchita 03-01-07 24
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... seahorse 03-01-07 25
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... PepeLePew13 03-01-07 26
 RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling"... strid333 03-01-07 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-27-07, 07:50 PM (EST)
1. "Excellent"
I do declare Scarlett that was an excellent SOTS

Thank you!!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-07, 07:59 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
See now this is what a SOTS should be, a summary of the weeks spoiling all rolled into one nice neat package. Well done Scarlett, hats off to you!

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
A very thorough job well done, Scarlett! You left no stone unturned and we got to see a bit of your snarky side to boot! Great job!

fp

one nation, under Romber...

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Thanks Scarlett, Great SOTS!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 08:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Thanks Scarlett, that was a GREAT SOTS. So good, I wonder why even watch!

Judging from that last picture, it seems Lilliana isn't happy with you. Is it for saying she has no charm or that she is booted?!!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-27-07, 11:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
This is the best SOTS I have ever read. Way to go, Scar

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-07, 05:04 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Fantastic job Scarlett.Looks like all the loose ends are tied up well.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 07:59 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Very nicely done.

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-28-07, 08:07 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Thanks for yet another tremendous SOTS, Scar!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Job well done, Scar. Looks pretty cut & dried for me. Also, my money is on Yau Man to find the idol. He'll stay awake to dig it up.

One nation, under Romber...Ravu can use some Romber right about now . . .

Ontheroadagain 936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-28-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Nice job, Scarlett. Best SOTS of the year.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Great SOTS....and to think I could have done this...my weekend got pushed back to the 9th but that's good bc no Survivor the next week!

Wonderful...psst....now post your OP thread!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-07 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

Fantastic SOTS, Scarlett -- you gave us the total rundown. I must nitpick with this one item though:

The winning tribe of this Immunity Challenge is given a choice this week. By winning the challenge, they win the right to choose one of two options: Trade the camp they have for full tribal Immunity OR keep their camp and go to Tribal Council and vote a tribe member out.

I believe the actual choice either tribe will face if it wins the challenge is: live at Camp Luxury and vote someone out - OR - live at Camp Miserable and avoid TC. Ergo, Moto would keep all its members only if it switched camps; Ravu would keep all its members only if it stays where it is.

(Edited to fix mistake -- thanks to michel for pointing it out.)

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Thanks BR!

I made the correction in my post. I had not read that any where. Thanks for clarifying that point for me! I do want to get it right!

02-28-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
I'm not 100% that's it's right, it's just my assumption. When VG first spoiled the twist she said "switch camps or lose a member" but I think that was just because Moto wins the challenge, and that is the choice for them. But it wouldn't make sense for Ravu to be given that choice -- there's no downside.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
"...the actual choice either tribe will face if it wins the challenge is: live at Camp Luxury OR go to TC and vote someone out."

BR, I understand what you are suggesting but shouldn't it be phrased: "Choose to live at Camp Luxury AND go to TC OR live at Camp "Have-Not" and have Immunity"

02-28-07, 06:08 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-07 AT 06:16 PM (EST)

Ack!!! You're right, that's what I meant. Now I've probably just confused everyone. I'll fix my post. Thanks, michel.

Scarlett, now the SOTS has the mistake in it too! Sorry...

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-01-07, 02:06 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Thanks for clearing that up, BR. I was wondering why Ravu would even try to win if they would come out ahead by losing, no matter what Moto chose.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-28-07, 12:26 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Fantastic SOTS, Scar! It's all there!

Thanks,
forehead

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
I declare Scarlett, you really bring home the grits and bacon.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-28-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Great job there Scar. One of the best STOS yet.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-28-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Frankly My Dear, that was clear as glass!

Lili must be the one to go as she surely doesn't have the same charms as you!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Now THAT was a GREAT SOTS!

Well done my dear!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy BoeschRudy's Place

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-01-07, 02:07 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Nicely done, Scarlett, and thank you!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 08:44 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
If all SOTS were this complete, we could skip watching the season and know every thing that went on.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Grrreat job, Scarlett! Better than anything the actual producers could come up with in the show, I tell ya.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-01-07, 05:28 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ep. 4 - "State of the Spoiling" Thread"
Great job on the SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •