The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thank you, Survivor Phoenix!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thank you, Survivor Phoenix!"
Just wanted to give a big shout-out to VolcanicGlass of Survivor Phoenix, who basically spoiled the whole Survivor Fiji season. It was great fun trying to figure out all the upcoming scenarios from the clues and updates on the Phoenix site.

Congratulations and thanks, VG!

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix! emydi 05-14-07 1
 RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix! forehead 05-14-07 2
 RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix! KObrien_fan 05-14-07 3
 Way to go, Volcanic Glass Flowerpower 05-14-07 4
 RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix! Outfrontgirl 05-14-07 5
 RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix! VolcanicGlass 05-15-07 6
   RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix! Corvis 05-15-07 7
       RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix! byoffer 05-15-07 8
 RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix! vince3 05-18-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix!"
Thanks VG!! even though I could never figure out any of your riddles correctly, I loved trying!

Now the question is who's your source and what is his/her email?

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-14-07, 03:39 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-07 AT 07:12 PM (EST)

So appropriate to start this, BR!

VG, you out-spoiled bianca and mer, unbelievable.

Outstanding job, and thank you for keeping it fun at the same time.

Best,
forehead

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix!"
Yep, may I echo the sentiments of the others who have posted before me, thanks VG for a fun season of solving riddles!

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-07, 09:10 PM (EST)
4. "Way to go, Volcanic Glass"
You are the woman, VG! You got the main line and I loved how you kept us on our toes! A well deserved season for you and stellar spoiling! You deserve it! All of your hard work, over all the seasons, is so very appreciated by all of us here! I love your sight, I love hearing what you have to say, and I look forward to seeing Survivor Phoenix up and running next season! Well done, VG! And THANKS!!!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-07, 11:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix!"
Wildy enthusiastic agreement -- KUDOS to VolcanicGlass.

A class act all the way, never fails to give credit where credit is due, never pretends to know when she doesn't, a true scholar of the spoiling world.

I loved the way VG spoiled it with updates and riddles. I enjoyed knowing pretty much everything that was going to happen. Frankly, this season didn't inspire me to agonize over "what will the players do?" -- so many wild cards it would have made me crazy trying to use a psychological approach.

Then CBS handed out vidcaps showing the IN like it was no big deal, so as VG said, they helped spoil their own show.

Thanks for all the fun, VG!

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-07, 02:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix!"
Thank you all.

I knew I could count on the great minds of Blows posters to solve any of the clues.

My only real regret this season was the unintended, though not surprising, effect the spoilers had on the great VerucaSalt's editing thread. I still had tremendous fun reading everyone's insight's every week, but I missed the richness brought by the variety of regular contributors.

Perhaps if I foreswear spoiling and join in the fun, others will return to the fold? ;)

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-07, 03:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix!"
"Perhaps if I foreswear spoiling and join in the fun, others will return to the fold? ;)"

That would make me happy as too much spoiling spoils the fun for me, but I am sure there are more people out there who want you to spoil than those of us who don't!

I have to give you credit for an excellent job spoiling the season so completely. Next time perhaps I'll have the strength to not look.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix!"
Survivor Phoenix (and all of you) really did a great job spoiling this season. The level of investigation and analysis is quite impressive.

In reading comments here and in the TAR forum it would seem that a lot of peeps like to see the spoiling done week-by-week, rather than for the whole season. The TAR spoiler list that was posted at the start of the season had the complete order for the whole season, and there was enough here fairly early to have most of the bootees in order.

So the forensic minds around here no longer had to uncover who the bootee was, but rather what the vote count would be, exactly what the challenges would be, etc. If this continues, the Spoilers will have to be uncovering even more detailed insider info, like how did Cass lose her underwear.

It is fun (and impressive) to see how your minds work!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Thank you, Survivor Phoenix!"
I must also thank Volcanic Glass and Survivor Phoenix, without which I wouldn't be one of the seven co-winners of Spoiler Island..........

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •