The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12: "Arranging a Hit”: CBS Misdirection"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-01-06, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12: "Arranging a Hit”: CBS Misdirection"
One Survivor is seriously hurt when they slice their finger with a machete, forcing the medical team to arrive at camp. How will this injury affect their position in the game?

According to the preview, Parvati cuts herself – oops!! Will it affect her game position? Nah, she’s a short timer but maybe not due to leave this week.

One alliance devises a plan to hide food from their competing tribe members in an effort to make them hungry and weak. Will they succeed in breaking down their fellow tribemates?

This is mysterious. Would the Aitu 4 be hiding food? Seems unlikely but maybe is a follow-up on this week’s meal un-sharing. Would Parvati and Adam think they could break down the others through hunger? Also seems unlikely.

At the Reward Challenge, surprise guests arrive to help the survivors compete for the opportunity to take part in a local ceremony and feast

Must be the Family Challenge.

At the Immunity Challenge, balance and agility are assets. Who can maneuver their way to victory?

Ozzy most likely, Parvati second.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It's Aitu... smokedog 12-01-06 1
 RE: Episode 12: "Arranging a Hit”: ... Woogie 12-01-06 2
   RE: Episode 12: "Arranging a Hit”: ... cantstandsya 12-01-06 3
       RE: Episode 12: "Arranging a Hit”: ... Woogie 12-01-06 4
           RE: Episode 12: "Arranging a Hit”: ... mommamia 12-01-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-01-06, 01:58 AM (EST)
1. "It's Aitu..."
>One alliance devises a plan to hide food from their competing tribe members in an effort to make them hungry and weak. Will they succeed in breaking down their fellow tribemates?

We know that Parv and Adumb can't get food!

Seriously, Aitu (Jon) is the food provider, hiding food would just delay them eating, not stop them.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-06, 07:36 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 12: "Arranging a Hit”: CBS Misdirection"
Well, this week's misdirection is no misdirection!

I mean, you can all guess from what it;s said. Even a monkey can. Even a rat. Even bananas........

Though second one seems a bit tricky. Why would Aitu do that? I mean Jon will surely do that but why all Aitu? Guess we'll need to see the episode to find out what's the behind story of it.

cantstandsya 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-01-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 12: "Arranging a Hit”: CBS Misdirection"
I'm speculating that the hiding food is done by Adam and Pavarti in a mistaken idea that they are paying back Aitu for not sharing the food last time.

Probably just a bunch of coconuts lying in camp. Little did they factor in the fact that coconuts grow on trees.

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 12: "Arranging a Hit”: CBS Misdirection"
If that's really the case, which I even ignored thinking, I'll be reeeeeeeally giggling damn hard watcing the next episode. They suck!

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 12: "Arranging a Hit”: CBS Misdirection"
The web promo for the next episode shows that it's Aitu that are keeping food from oldRaro to weaken them.
They also seem to be playing up Parvati's injury and going by Jonathan's comment about it possibly taking her out of the game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •