The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-06 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

Who will be voted out this week? Hmmmm.

In a shocking eleventh hour reversal, TDT says it’ll be Jonathan, but the rest us think it’ll be …

Parvati

Who will win IC? Who will win RC? Who will the Exile be? Find out here! Just click on the Website icons for a look at what each has to say this week ...

Boot: Parvati

:

Boot: Parvati *
* Neither Darnell nor Prometheus have posted yet.

RC: Parvati
IC: Ozzy / Adam ?? Too close to call at this time
Exile: Jonathan

IC: Ozzy

http://www.acmebraintrust.com/
Acme Brain Trust:

Boot: Jonathan

Ex: Jonathan

Doesn’t make pics for the week, but he has posted an interesting boot order through F1.

To check out Antithysis' column at Sucks go to http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... emydi 12-07-06 1
   RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... Chez 12-07-06 2
   RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... Brownroach 12-07-06 4
       RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... Scarlett O Hara 12-07-06 6
           RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... emydi 12-07-06 8
               RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... Scarlett O Hara 12-07-06 11
 RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... Scarlett O Hara 12-07-06 3
   RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... Brownroach 12-07-06 5
       RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... Scarlett O Hara 12-07-06 7
           RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... Brownroach 12-07-06 9
               RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... Scarlett O Hara 12-07-06 10
               RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... Flowerpower 12-07-06 12
                   RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... CattyChat 12-07-06 13
 InsidePulse picks... Draco Malfoy 12-07-06 14
   RE: InsidePulse picks... Brownroach 12-07-06 15
       RE: InsidePulse picks... michel 12-07-06 17
   RE: InsidePulse picks... RudyRules 12-07-06 16
 RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Boa... mookiemeister 12-07-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
1. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
our corvis (survivorthoughtsfromiowa)has switched to Jonathan

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-07-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-06 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

I'm starting to feel a little better about my vote.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
I would be very surprised if Jonathan leaves, unless Yul loses control of this vote. Which I suppose is possible -- if everyone else votes for Jonathan, what Yul does won't matter. But if Yul decides to get rid of Jonathan he is really a wimp.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

12-07-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
I would be very surprised if Jonathan leaves, unless Yul loses control of this vote.

Apparently, Prometheus concurs. In a post over at Sucks he wrote:

The (current) Aitu tribe has shown that they are meticulous and disciplined, particularly with regard to a specific internal boot order.

If he is correct, than we should expect a Parvati boot tonight.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
link? which thread?

To be clear TDT has ? next to Jonathan's name; the other picks for IC RC Exile, no ?

What is making me pause concerning my Parv pick is Yul's edit change last week and his worries over the jury vote...now he more wiggle room and can worry about Parv and Adum later...

If Jon does go tonite...the only other person I could think could say next week's title is Ozzy...Does he try to use Sundra Parv and Adum to bring out the HI? At 6 he doesn't have enough votes for a plan Voodoo to be sure Becky would be 2nd vote getter. So I don't think so. He's going to stick with Yul and hope to beat him at F3 challenge (although it will be F4 challenge now)

So Jon should be around to say the title next week. I think the arranging a hit quote from Yul is not about going after Jon but about all these people asking him to do things...and he just says it in general...

Interestingly, at 8 Ozzy could have tried a Plan Voodoo, but he really did not like Candice. At 7, with him, Jon Parv Sundra Adum there would be a tie on the 2nd place vote getter and Becky and whomever Yul/Becky voted for would have a tie breaker. No Plan Voodoo redux.

12-07-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
To see TDT's Jonathan boot pick, just click on the TDT icon in my original post and scroll to the "Boot" area and click on "Click Here" for more pictures and discussion.

To read about what Prometheus said over in Sucks, refer to Kircon's SOTS and click on the word "Prometheus" in her post.

12-07-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-06 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

I gotta say, I love this eleventh hour swing!!

All eyes seem to be on the Sucks vote thread to see who Darnell and Prometheus are picking this week. Antithysis and Quartzeye have each cast their vote for Jonathan.

Harry at HOB has gone with the majority this week with: Boot: Parvati; RC: Parvati, IC: Ozzy & Ex: Jonathan.

12-07-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
smokeitgood
(12/6/06 9:06 am)
ezSupporter

Parvati
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Darnell and Prometheus told me in PM

12-07-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
So we are to believe smokeitgood that Darnell and Prometheus would each confide in him as to who their boot choice is?

I think I'll wait to hear from the horse's mouth.

12-07-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
I don't know. But here is smokeitgood's vote from last week:

smokeitgood
(11/30/06 4:16 pm)
ezSupporter

Candice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Duh

Adam guesses the answer to the IC out of nowhere to win

Candice exiled after Jon/Yul give their money to Becky
----------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone spoil ahead of time that Becky would receive money to buy the envelope at RC?

12-07-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-06 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

Thanks for bringing this over, BR! I don't know if this had been spoiled or not previously to his vote. I do know that Jon did not give his money to Becky -- only Yul did.

But it does add more weight to his vote this week, I suppose.

Time.will.tell.

ETA ... just wondering out loud of Prometheus has his own website?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
I believe Smokeitgood at Sucks as I have pm'd Darnell this season myself and he is quite good about pm'g back...and I for one am very grateful to him for that!

Parvati is toast...I believe while we see the pressure that Yul is under from all of the girls to vote out Jonathan, he could be concerned that Parvati has weaseled her way in a bit...winning RC and taking Sundra, and definately playing the sympathy card with her cut hand. Jonathan pointed it out last week, the tide has changed, and he was afraid that Parvati had the girls ear. He's right, she does. Yul will see this. I still believe Yul has a great deal of weight with the Aitu 4. I do not believe that they will vote against Yul and I know that Jonathan will not. Jonathan will indeed be around next week to state "I have the advantage...for once!" He is the only one that does tend to talk elliptically...I should know...I do too!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
Well said, FloPo & I concur with everything.

The 11th Hour bootee changes are interesting, but I just don't see Yul caving & voting out Jonathan yet. I do also think next week's title possibly comes from Jonathan.

It's the squeaky wheel theory tonight, in my mind, and I believe that Parvati takes over Candice's "in your face" approach and keeps running her mouth against Jonathan & trying to weasel her way in with the girls against "Harvard/Stanford smart guy" Yul -- Parvati gets greased!

Also, I think the whole "arranging a hit" is directly from Yul's confessional that we were shown in that he's feeling pressure to take out Jonathan, but I don't think he attempts to follow through with actually setting up the hit.

Can't wait for the show tonight to see what happens.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
14. "InsidePulse picks..."
Jonathan, joining the 11th-hour picks

http://tinyurl.com/yaq26b

This is really interesting that SO MANY are switching now. Has something leaked? Poverty is the obvious boot, why Jon?

12-07-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
15. "RE: InsidePulse picks..."
A fair number of people did think that Jonathan would be the boot from the start. TDT apparently never really knew which of Parvati and Jonathan would be booted first. He used to have Parvati first but then switched them around. But I don't think he really knows for sure.

So if people are switching maybe they are following TDT's lead. It seems like more people started weighing in for Jonathan after he flipped. But to me, a Jonathan boot this week makes less sense of the two.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 07:33 PM (EST)
17. "RE: InsidePulse picks..."
The boot that would make the most sense is Adam, especially if Ozzy wins immunity as the water challenge seems to indicate. If they don't boot Adam, as spoilers indicate, then something else is at play than regular pagonging. Jonathan is more dangerous than Parvati to everyone but Yul. It wouldn't be a question of Yul losing control so much as agreeing with the majority. Yul is more a diplomat than a dictator.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
16. "RE: InsidePulse picks..."
Jonathan schmonathan!
I still think it's Parv.
I don't see how it helps Yul now to boot Jonathan, Adum and Parv are po'ed at him from last week's vote
and booting Jonathan only POs Jonathan at Yul as well.
If Yul loses control and Ozzy, Becky, Sundra go against Jonathan it could happen, but I don't think it would happen with Yul's consent.

"A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
- Charles Doran
Rudy's Place

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-07-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S13- Episode 12 "Across the Board Picks""
I don't see the logic of picking Parvati to be voted out next. It seems Adam is a more obvious choice if you have to pick between Parvati or Adam since Adam is more of an immunity threat than Parvati.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •