The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wk 6 "Across the Board Picks""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-19-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wk 6 "Across the Board Picks""
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-06 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

It's a big week this week as we all know it's going to be a Double Boot week. Darnell over at SUCKS says it's going to be ...

Cristina and Cao Boi

Question is, do WE agree with him? And who will win the Reward Challenge? Just click on the graphic logo of each site to read what they have to say.

Boots: Coa Boi / Cristina

:
Boot: Cao Boi / Jenny

Boot: Cristina & Cao Boi

House of Balzaccio:
Boot: Cao Boi / Cristina
RC: Aitutaki

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=1593.topic
MessHall:

http://www.acmebraintrust.com/
Acme Brain Trust:
Boot:

Boot: Coa Boi / Cristina
TDT said that NuAitu is shown going to TC first. Jiffy says that RC winner goes to TC first and then gets to feast in the jury section of the other tribe's TC. Darnell says “I’m going with TDT this week.”

Boot: Cristina & Cao Boi
Reward: Aitutaki
IC: No Immunity
Exile: No Exile

To check out Antithysis' column at Sucks go to http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wk 6 "Across the Board Picks" Flowerpower 10-19-06 1
   RE: Wk 6 "Across the Board Picks" RudyRules 10-19-06 2
 RE: Wk 6 "Across the Board Picks" Scarlett O Hara 10-19-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Wk 6 "Across the Board Picks""
Last week I really thought the challenge looked like a pure strength challenge. I picked Raro to win as I really think that they are the stronger tribe. I feel the same way about this week....

Since we now know that it is a race I am inclined to think perhaps that Raro may win....it's more about stall tactics to prevent the team from getting you over the line. Nate seems to be doing quite well. I think Christina should be able to stall alot better than Candice...Candice is so darn light. Ozzy is much lighter than Brad/Adam...in the pic with Adam and Brad cheering on the sidelines in the background you can see some girls bending over as if to catch their breath, beyond Candice/Rebecca/Parv...I'm leaning toward a Raro win now...

Besides, when we see the 2 tribes at TC, there is a much larger shot of the Raro tribe, encompassing alot more area of the TC, while the shots of Aitu are much "tighter"...Raro could be at Aitu's TC.

Also we have these pics:

Jonathan is consoling Candice perhaps after a loss? And why would they have footage of Ozzy and Jonathan going out fishing if they were going to eat a huge feast this night...??? I know they are showing Ozzy as a target, but still, the amount of fish that he catches, they will be having their own feast!

This is all food for thought...

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Wk 6 "Across the Board Picks""
You've given me a feast to chomp on FP.

I'm still going with a Raro loss though. Or maybe not, but then again...

"A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
- Charles Doran
Rudy's Place

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-19-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Wk 6 "Across the Board Picks""
It looks like it's unanimous (except for Corvis, of course) -- Acme is going with Cristina / Cao Boi with Aitu winning the RC.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •