The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-28-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-06 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

Survivor Panama – Exile Island Episode 7

“An Emerging Plan”

Come on in guys! It’s been a long time – three full weeks and a Recap Episode have transpired. Let me fill you in on what’s been going on around here. First off, if you missed Episode 6, you can catch up on what happened in IceCat’s East Coast Update Thread. Or, if you would prefer something on the lighter side, PepeLePew13’s “Official S12, Episode 6 Summary” entitled: ”Houston We’ve Got a Problem” is a must read!

In a nutshell, Casaya won the joint RC/IC and sent Sally off to Exile Island where she was “immune” from Tribal Council that night and low and behold, the four La Mina men had to eat one of their own and it was Dan, the Astronaut. The La Mina Boys Club is down a member. Meanwhile, the Casayas were treated to an evening at the local village where they ate, drank, and kissed and made up. Yup … Shane is mending his evil ways and making nice with Danielle, much to Cirie’s dismay. But can it last? Of course it can’t!

What have we been doing in our extra weeks? Why we’ve been discussing everything from the Survivor Calendar to Survivor trivia and basketball. We have confirmation that the finale will take place on Sunday, May 14 with a two-hour Finale episode and 1-hour “Live” Reunion show. The finale will culminate in the LIVE reveal of the winner from The Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. To see how it plays out, take a look at the calendar over at TrueDorkTimes. The reason for the extra episode was tossed around in the Calendar thread with May Sweeps finally winning out. From OutFrontGirl, It's an extra episode. … someone will be exiled after a Final 4 RC, which required a longer episode for F4, simple as that. It makes complete sense as something they would plan from Day One.

To tide us Survivor-holics over during the three week respite, CBS once again threw us a bone in the form of the infamous Recrap episode. To find out what transpired on that show, read Estee’s aptly named “S12 Pointless Recap Episode East Coast Spoiler Thread.” Everything you ever thought you’d want to know or not want to know about this bunch of losers, I mean Survivors, is in that thread! Enjoy!

The Merge

Now, what can we expect from Episode 7? Not a lot, as it appears that we have already figured most of it out! Titled ”An Emerging Plan,” we will see the Tribe’s merge in this episode as well as the beginning of the scheming and plotting and wheeling and dealing that the La Mina tribe will have to do in order to make it to the end game, as they come into the merge with four members to Casaya’s six.

The two tribes merge, but hidden agendas quicky overtake camp life...

After proper introductions are made, the remaining survivors celebrate as one new tribe, but hidden agendas quickly overtake the camp when the former La Mina tribe, currently in the minority, tries to persuade some of the former Casaya castaways to join their alliance.

VO: Merger - the joining together

The La Minas arrive at Camp Casaya sans Sally.

And it is time for the plotting and scheming to begin. But who will be doing the scheming and plotting? Will it be Shane?

or Bruce?

Bruce (conf): The whole ball game is going to change, big time.

Or Terry?

Probst (voiceover): "Terry wheels and deals.

"Terry (confessional): "I'm just looking for a few people to swing the total game our way."

Terry (to Bruce): "If you come over, we will go to the final five."

And OutFrontGirl points out that “SeeBS aside--Terry, Bruce, and Shane are all quoted as trying to change the game. All are original LaMina. The first two need allies and Shane kind of hates. Plus Probst hinted that the Ep One bonds between the original tribes would come back into play at the merge and specifically mentioned the older men.

Immunity Challenge

In FlowerPower’s ”Ep 7 Previews” thread, we are shown three different challenges along with photos of a night-time medical evacuation and a helicopter. Bebekid points out to us that there are indeed too many previews for this Merge episode and that what we are being shown are previews from the rest of the season. Indeed, traditionally, there is only one challenge on Merge Day and it is the Immunity Challenge. History also tells us that the Merge IC is always an endurance challenge. And that is indeed the case here at Ep. 7. Our IC will be the Endurance Challenge – which Survivor can last the longest hanging upside down from the balance beam:

We are unsure if there will be an Exile this week as we now know that there will be two exiled in Episode 8. If indeed someone is exiled, than it is likely to be the first to fall off the Beam. Of course, the one to stay on the beam the longest will have Immunity. It is anybody’s guess as to who will fall first --- Sally, Courtney, Cerie, Bruce? However, as far as who lasts the longest and wins immunity ...

TrueDorkTimes (“TDT”), tells us ”we'll state that we've also heard specifically that he (Terry) wins immunity in this episode.

SeeBS Misdirection

Off-camera production voice: "We have a medical emergency."

Voiceover: "And one castaway could be forced from the game.

In the Ep 7 Preview Threads, there is back and forth debate over who the Survivor is on the stretcher. Some think it’s Danielle while others are leaning toward Bruce. Eventually, the consensus is that it’s Bruce from a future episode – Episode 9. FlowerPower tells us, “Bruce is on that stretcher...male legs, dark, loose fitting shorts....speculate that it's probably ep 9, as that's when Wickchix specifies Bruce's departure.”

OutFrontGirl brings us three weeks of SeeBS Misdirection in her thread titled ”Ep 7: An Emerging Plan.” Some of which is here:

It's bittersweet for Sally to be stranded alone on Exile Island as she knows she'd have been the next to go otherwise. When the two tribes finally become one, Sally returns to seemingly open arms from all remaining castaways.

Building a bigger shelter becomes a dangerous project and leaves Bruce with a chipped tooth and a cut lip.

Bruce gets whacked by the machete-wielding Nick.

POWER: The exercise of clout, muscle, control.
Probst (in background): "Whoa! Easy guys!"

Aras: "Stay together, don't give them a thing!"

WILDCARD: Not knowing what will happen next.
Shane: "He's out."
Sally (confessional): "What is going on?"
Terry (confessional): "That immunity idol could be ace in the hole."
Nick: "Woo-hoo!"

What will happen as the rewards get bigger, and the risks get greater?

And, the seventh member is voted out of the tribe.

The Boot

Who will it be this week? Brownroach makes a good case for an Austin boot. We see Austin in a Confessional:

Austin (confessional): “I'm ready to get in there, see if I can come out victorious!"

We also see Nick in his confessional:

Nick (confessional): "I just hit Bruce in the face with a machete, I'm out of here."

Again, if we SEE and HERE Nick saying “I’m out of here,” and we SEE and HEAR Austin saying “I can come out victorious,” we HAVE to believe the opposite! And I tend to be in this Camp – Austin gets booted!

However, TrueDorkTimes has picked Nick as the boot as he is the only one that has not been spoiled as “having made the jury.” And then again, our very own VerucaSalt has told us all along in her Prelude to Merger: The Players, The Game, The Editing – Exile Island thread that Austin will outlast Nick.

Time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

Recap

RC: Not in this Episode
Exile: Sally? Courtney? Cirie?
IC: Terry
Boot: Nick? Austin?

Previews

And what does the future have in store for us? Brownroach tells us in his thread ”The Power of the Idol” that the name of Ep. 8 is "The Power of the Idol" and two tribe members are sent to Exile Island and they form an unexpected bond. Castaways from the original La Mina team try to break up the Casaya alliance, and at tribal council, the eighth person is voted off of the islands. So here's our double exile episode. And it sounds like Terry's hidden II may come into play.

Ongoing Spoilers

ChillOne’s S12 Spoilers has plenty of preseason spoilers plus speculation on putting the pieces together including information about why and when Bruce is speculated to leave the game for medical reasons only to come back to be on the jury.

Also, for more right-on pre-season spoiling that will add even more valuable insight into how S12 – Exile Island unfolds, Brown Roach’s Wickchix thread is a must read.

And we cannot forget CorvisConfessional Analysis! It has consistently proved to be a useful tool in predicting the next boot, as has OutFrontGirl’s “OFG Theory” which states that the Boot will be shown to us in the Previews each week.

As soon as it is time to vote, go do it over in Sherps’ "It's Time to Vote" thread.

Thanks, once again for giving me the opportunity to present the SOTS to you! Enjoy!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... Flowerpower 03-28-06 1
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... Brownroach 03-28-06 2
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... michel 03-28-06 3
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... RudyRules 03-28-06 4
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... KObrien_fan 03-29-06 5
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... bebekid 03-29-06 6
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... strid333 03-29-06 7
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... Whole Lotta Rosie 03-30-06 8
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... Outfrontgirl 03-30-06 9
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... CutsyTootsy 03-30-06 10
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... kingfish 03-30-06 11
   RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... Fire Fly 03-30-06 13
 RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Th... Krautboy 03-30-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great job, Scarlett! You have successfully wrapped up our long three week hiatus in your all inclusive SOTS! Thanks,

fp

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
This is terrific, Scarlett! Very well organized and laid out.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Thanks for a great SOTS. You've said it all!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great job Scarlett... because, I DO gve a darn!

"Government doesn't solve problems, it subsidizes them."- Ronald Reagan
Rudy's Place

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 04:57 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Superbly done Scarlett, well organized and comprehensive, thanks so much!

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-29-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Great job, Scarlett! I had just about forgotten that I will need to set my VCR tomorrow night. And thanks for the mention!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-29-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Yay! Survivor is back on and this was a great way to get back into the show!

Three is the perfect number.

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 00:27 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Outstanding Scarlett!!! You have taken the last three weeks and turned them into a provocative preview.

Thank you.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 04:16 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Scarlett,
Your SOTS is more fun to read than I expect the show will be. Really nicely done, all the right stuff, all the theories, and best of all pictures. You do these things so brilliantly.

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-30-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Thank you Scarlett! Great SOTS and a great read as well.

A genuine Arkie

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Thanks, Scarlett, you deserve a pat on the ... er..... back (and a smooch).

With the three week hiatus I managed to get distracted and into other mischief, and your very well done SOTS has re-ignited my enthusiasm. Thanks. And thanks to all the SOTS /spoiler contributors.

You really have a talent for this, Scar. You should go pro if you haven't already.

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-30-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Thanks Scar....been away all week. I sure needed that

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-30-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep 7 - State of the Spoiling Thread"
Thanks Scarlett!

I've been off on spring break and this is the perfect tool for lazy spoilers. Very well put togther. Nice work!

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •