The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Exilee, episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Exilee, episode 2"
I found this vidcap, with a few others that show a male searching the grounds over on Exile Island. AS we are pretty sure we have already identified the first ep exilee, this vidcap could have been from episode 2. Regardless, I figured we could use a thread to hash out clues and spec for the ep. 2 exilee.

When I look at this shot, I definately see a male. To me it looks as though it is a smaller rather than taller man. Note his trunks hit him a little below the knee. Therefore discounting Austin. Here's a pic of him in his trunks and note they hit him above the knee...

It's definately not Dan. I think it looks the most like either Shane or Bruce. This indeed could be Bruce, and we have a spoiler from Wickchix that says he's exiled early in the game and then returns to help his tribe win the next challenge(IC).

What do you all think? Is this a vidcap from ep 2 on exile island, or is this a stand-in?

Could Pepe or Sylvester the Cat work there magic powers of blowing up and sharpening up?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Exilee, episode 2 KObrien_fan 01-30-06 1
   RE: Exilee, episode 2 Brownroach 01-30-06 2
 RE: Exilee, episode 2 vince3 01-30-06 3
   RE: Exilee, episode 2 Carnac The Adequate 01-30-06 4
   RE: Exilee, episode 2 Flowerpower 01-30-06 5
       Blow up of pics... PepeLePew13 02-01-06 6
           RE: Blow up of pics... Flowerpower 02-01-06 7
               RE: Blow up of pics... JazzyJax 02-01-06 8
           RE: Blow up of pics... Flowerpower 02-05-06 9
               RE: Blow up of pics... Outfrontgirl 02-05-06 10
               RE: Blow up of pics... Brownroach 02-06-06 13
                   RE: Blow up of pics... Flowerpower 02-06-06 14
                       RE: Blow up of pics... Brownroach 02-06-06 16
 Shane...ep 2 exilee??? Flowerpower 02-06-06 11
   RE: Shane...ep 2 exilee??? Brownroach 02-06-06 12
       RE: Shane...ep 2 exilee??? KObrien_fan 02-06-06 15
           RE: Shane...ep 2 exilee??? Flowerpower 02-07-06 17
               Courtney? Brownroach 02-07-06 18
                   RE: Courtney? Flowerpower 02-07-06 19
                       RE: Courtney? KObrien_fan 02-07-06 20
                           RE: Courtney? Flowerpower 02-07-06 21
 RE: Exilee, episode 2 - BRUCE!!! Scarlett O Hara 02-09-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Exilee, episode 2"
But isn't the hidden immunity idol not supposed to be hidden until after the merge? If so then this is a stand in and it is shown just to give the intrigue of the exile island.

S12 PTB is HERE!!!!! Week 1 Entry

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Exilee, episode 2"
I don't think it's true that the II is only there post-merge, despite what Wickchix's source said, which was vague and "sketchy" by Wickchix's own admission. There's too much hype about the II from the get-go. If it were strictly a post-merge gimmick, they'd promo it as a "twist" the week before, not now.

FP, Austin does have longer shorts so he can't be ruled out on that basis:

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Exilee, episode 2"
If this is one of the vidcaps you found, we've got a problem:

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/graphics/gallery/S12Articles/S12EW2006Feb03B

It's a part of the Dalton Ross article which was mentioned down a couple of topics below.

A gift from Cygnus!

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-30-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Exilee, episode 2"
Maybe we don't have a problem. Maybe we have a solution.

Is this perhaps Dalton?

01-30-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Exilee, episode 2"
No Vince, that is not one of the ones I found, I realize that is Dalton....no missing him, LOL!

Here are the other pics from Fever, and the voiceover:

If you look closely in the top pic, you can see someone bending over there as well, as though searching the beaches...

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
6. "Blow up of pics..."
It's really hard to say based on the blowups and the tweaking of colours/contrasts I tried to do. What I could see is that the person in the last vidcap in your most recent post seems to be spitting something out (or vomiting?). To me, it's inconclusive who it is. Bruce? Shane? Dalton? Who knows.

Check out my Survivor Guatemala Finale episode summary

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

02-01-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Blow up of pics..."
Thanks Pepe! You are awesome! Sheds new light onto these vidcaps.....could be someone getting sick. I recall that Jiffy posted that there is always someone that gets sick, vomits the first week or so....interesting. Does it look like there could be a vertical lighter colored stipe on the side of this guys trunks to anyone else?

I don't know why, but if I had to "guess" at who this is, I think I'd say Shane...

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-01-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Blow up of pics..."
If it is a current Survivor, I would guess it was Shane, too. He looks like he could be a hairy dude

02-05-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Blow up of pics..."
Okay, I'm really reaching here but I'm leaning more and more to this shot being the exiled SHANE! I do think Shane could be exiled from the loser of ep 2 RC, Casaya and go off to suffer alone on exile island. Then I think HE'S the one to come back and help his tribe win the IC....

To me he is obviously the most likely candidate to get exiled, and he may want a "time out". But this time alone has him thinking about his longevity for the game, and he'll realize that he's here to give it his all. He'll choose not to quit and he'll go back to help his tribe win the IC, find the skull in the crate and then reunite it and burn it....Casaya will win the ep 2 IC.

It all fits, imo....just early prediction, and I'm keeping an open mind as to other suggestions!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Blow up of pics..."
I like it, Flowerpower!

Bruce and Shane were already confused in CO spoilers, so "small man" Shane could be the one referred to in the "Bruce" is exiled early spoiler.

When Shane talks about this place breeds bad luck, it would make sense that he is exiled, as the editors will love to get a sound byte that associates EI with superstition of bad things happening. Otherwise Shane's bad luck ref is to the Panama locale in general, which is not so much the season theme.

If Shane is sitting out exposed giving a confessional as bad weather hits, isn't EI a logical place for that?

Easy to see why Shane would choose exile, if he knows he can't control his personality while detoxing, better to remove himself. Not a stretch to think the tribe would be happy to have him go, either.

02-06-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Blow up of pics..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-06 AT 03:56 PM (EST)

I do think Shane could be exiled from the loser of ep 2 RC, Casaya and go off to suffer alone on exile island. Then I think HE'S the one to come back and help his tribe win the IC....

The trouble with this scenario, FP, is that we know Cirie is privy to Shane's moaning about quitting. If Shane is the exilee, and if we assume he comes back just in time for the IC like Misty, the only time Cirie could possibly hear him talk about quitting would be after the IC. And if Shane helps Casaya *win* the IC, we wouldn't see this since all the post-IC coverage would be of loser La Mina.

Also, C1's spoiler did identify the man who went to EI early in the game and came back to help his team win the next challenge as Asian. That's pretty specific.

02-06-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Blow up of pics..."
You know when I see things in some vidcaps, I like to throw out theories here on the boards with the hopes that some can either validate or argue the theories. I think I'm convinced. Your argument regarding Cirie's comments are solid...She is definately privy to him complaining about quitting, and thus, the 'so why not let him' comments....So, do these comments from Cirie convince you that Casaya indeed loses the IC....not necessarily imo...If Shane were to turn out to be the exiled one, then Casaya would lose the IC, and Cirie could make her comments pre-TC....

At this point, I am convinced that the exilee will come from Casaya...could be Courtney, could be Shane, and where is Bruce?

Thanks for the argument, I'm in agreement!

02-06-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Blow up of pics..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-06-06 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

So, do these comments from Cirie convince you that Casaya indeed loses the IC...not necessarily imo

No, they don't convince me either, Fp, although Casaya may very well lose. But I think Shane's angst is going to be heavily featured (it will probably be exacerbated when Casaya loses the reward), and so I think Cirie's comments are probably from somewhere in the middle of the episode. I also think Shane is not the exile.

02-06-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
11. "Shane...ep 2 exilee???"
Here are some comparison shots:

I just don't know...if that guy on EI was Shane, would we see some of his hair in the back of his neck?

02-06-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Shane...ep 2 exilee???"

FP, isn't the EI shot in the opening credits? Couldn't it just be a stand-in, like they use in the TC shots sometimes?

02-06-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Shane...ep 2 exilee???"
I agree BR that this is from the intro and is most likely not even one of the contestants.

02-07-06, 07:16 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Shane...ep 2 exilee???"
Actually it is not from the opening sequence or intro, it was from a web promo dated 1/27/06.

02-07-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
18. "Courtney?"
I know it was in a promo, FP, but I'd swear I saw it in the opening credits too.

Here's something: on Survivor Live with Tina, Dalton Ross said Courtney volunteered to be the exile in Ep 1 after Danielle did:

DR: ...(Misty) was there for two days. There was a lot of talk at that camp that I saw while she was away. I think that she might have been in some trouble. Don't know, but think she might have. Also, here's what's interesting and Tina, you were there. We saw these young women last night and they couldn't figure out who they were going to exile. There is a lot more of that that they didn't show. Danielle volunteers, they decide no.

JM: Stupid.

DR: Then Courtney volunteers. They didn't show this on TV, she volunteers. They still couldn't figure it out. They spent a good five more minutes and then finally they did the rock, paper, scissors.

Interesting, since Courtney has been brought up as a candidate for exile this week based on the "disappointed" vidcap.

02-07-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Courtney?"
Interesting about Courtney, BR, thanks!

See the opening sequence shots here:

http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=218&page=1

fp

02-07-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Courtney?"
FP it was in the opening sequence I have on tape.

02-07-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Courtney?"
AS always KO, you ane BR are right, I just got around to rewatching it myself, and it was indeed there!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Exilee, episode 2 - BRUCE!!!"
Thanks to HaroldBalzaccio we have confirmation that Bruce is indeed, our Exilee.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •