The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps"
Thanks to Fever!

I finally blogged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RC and IC tribephyl 11-18-05 1
 RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-18-05 2
   RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps volsfan 11-18-05 3
       RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-18-05 4
           RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-18-05 5
           RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps volsfan 11-18-05 6
               RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-18-05 7
                   RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-18-05 8
                   RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps Outfrontgirl 11-18-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-05, 07:03 PM (EST)
1. "RC and IC"
I think I've figured out the challenges already.
See what ya'll think?

RC:
Trivia/Smashing Pots
/
Reward: Feast; for some of them, not all.
Castaways try to answer trivia questions correctly to get a chance to smash rivals pots.
No pots left? Out of challenge.

Don't look good for Lydia.

From the looks of the feast caps:
Included in the feast:
Chips / BlackBeans? / Salsa / Guacamole / Margaritas / Champagne / Beer
Participating Castaways:
Cindy with hands full of chips. Mouth full as well.
Rafe with Beer.
Judd shoveling food in his mouth.
These 3 obviously win the RC. (Whether only 1 castaway wins and gets to pick 2 others or somehow all 3 win, I dunno.)

Next we have shots of Gary looking dejected at camp.

I'm thinking that even if this isn't from the time of the feast, it is indicative of his absence from enjoying in the reward feast.
Also indicative is Lydias coffee break.

She won't get to feast either.

And someone's stirring the corn. (The alternative to corn chips.)

The nature of the challenge would also nix Danni from enjoying the feast either. She's on the losing end of the "alliance".
But, Steph? Hmmm...She could win the challenge and take the other 3 or she could be back at camp with Gary, Lydia and Danni. Where she would have a chance to say; "She's starving out here...boohoo for Lydia"
and this to Judd (after he returns): "We're pretty damn even now."

RC Winners: Cindy / Judd / Rafe

Next, IC:
"Flag Race"
Firstly, the starting point is seen in this cap

In it, and through some deductions, the castaways are lined up as follows;
Green Rafe / Orange Danni / Blue Steph / Red Gary / Yellow Judd / White Cindy / Purple Lydia
Notice also that none of the posts behind each survivors starting blocks have a flag on them. Yet.

Now, something interesting...
I believe this challenge will be run in rounds. (It will take 6 rounds to declare a winner.)
The last castaway to get back to their starting point with a flag is out.
Notice that in these caps,
Judd has 3 flags.
Cindy has 5.
and Lydia has 4.

So far, if my theory is correct, Lydia, Judd and 2 others (the one's with only 1 flag and 2 flags respectively) have already been eliminated.
This could be the round where Cindy gets eliminated or she could be getting ready for the "6th" round. My gut says she was the last one back in the 5th round.

But more interesting is the following caps showing Gary running with a flag and another one of Steph racing with a flag.
/
My thought is that the Immunity Challenge will come down to these 2.
But, as we see in the Steph cap, she's running towards an already lit urn. Is this a forshadow of her loss?
I know it seems fortuitous for him but, I think Gary is going to win the immunity challenge.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-05, 07:05 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps"
Thanks Vols for bringing these over!

The initial shots of them eating are all recraps...then we have recraps of past physical challenges. Then Steph makes a sarcastic comment regarding the starving Lydia, and we see Lydia.

Then we see some caps of the RC. There will be question/answers with the pyramid of T, F, A,B,C,D answers. The more you answer correctly, the more whacks you get with the stick to break the hanging pots that are labeled with the Survivors names on them. We see Gary's pot getting whacked. I think that Steph will be the first one out here, he he he! Thus pitching a fit later at camp. Most likely one of Rafe/Lydia/Cindy will win this one!

Then we have pics of the IC. The survivors are started on their mat with a tiered pole behind them. There looks to be little card like things on the pole. Perhaps these are clues as to where their flags are. The flags must be retrieved and hung on these poles. First one to get all 7? of their flags will win the challenge. In the promo you can tell that these caps are all from the end of the challenge where someone has already won:

So, at the end of the challenge, Lydia has 4 flags hanging, Cindy has five flags hanging and Judd has only 3. Then in the promo, we hear Jiffy saying: "One of you will be going home tonight" in this vidcap:

He's got his winner right next to him, it's none other than RAFE.....AGAIN! Rafe wins the IC!

11-18-05, 07:25 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-05 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

The initial shots of them eating are all recraps...then we have recraps of past physical challenges.

Are you saying these pics are from the merge episode when some got to pick to eat or compete? That challenge saw Jamie, Steph, Rafe and Lydia eat and Cindy competed. When else did Cindy have a chance to feast? I guess what I am saying is that I don't think ALL of them are recarp.

ETA: Was the Judd cap from this past show because I don't know any other time he has been shown eating. Also, the Judd cap looks like the jungle behind him.

I finally blogged

11-18-05, 07:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps"
I think alot of the dips and chips with the wine glasses there are from when the Yaxha's won the pool. The one with Cindy and Rafe eating are from when they won the barbecue(Cindy is eating a burger) and Rafe has a root beer....and Judd was there at the barbecue and then again last ep, at the house....

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-05 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

That's interesting FP, so the eating caps may be all recycled? TDT is taking Rafe and Cindy to be the winners. He didn't mention Judd. Time for me to re-evaluate!

In this MESS thread, Biancaxxx thinks a cap proves Rafe wins IC. Given that it's the cultural story remember the items and collect flags at stations, I can't imagine anyone but Rafe would be the favorite.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=1421.topic

Cap posted in the MESS thread by Trixiego shows a different background for last night's win by Rafe.

11-18-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps"
I will take your word for the barbecue thing...hell, that memory is blocked for some reason. However, I don't think the Judd cap is from the episode at the house...looks like a jungle behind him to me.

I finally blogged

11-18-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps"
For the barbecue and for the reward dinner of steak and lobster, Judd was dressed in his blue shirt...those pics have Judd with no buff, hat, or shirt....I was thinking those were from the feast at the pool side of the house...remember he got naked and then sat to eat with a towel...The poolside feast was in a setting with lots of vegetation...I just looked at all of them feasting(as the show airs on Thanksgiving Day), and it just seemed to me that they were all recraps....

Just as the physical challenge shots were below them...

As for the winners of this challenge(RC), Cindy and/or Rafe sound like very plausible winners, while Judd most definately does not, imo!

11-18-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps"
Flowerpower,
my APOLOGIES I can't believe I missed the end of your post above where you pointed out Rafe's sleeve. So BOTH you and Biancaxxx have nailed the IC winner. Congrats to you guys.

I agree that Judd isn't at all likely to win this.

Winning this challenge usually requires a) non-target status to make it nearly to the end AND b) the knowledge of the trivia to give you the advantage of extra chops at the end.

Rafe and Cindy both seem like great candidates because of their backgrounds. Both are huge Survivor fans and will have known to pay attention to the kind of survival questions they usually base these quizzes on. Danni also is prepared and has the ability to memorize endless facts, but I think she'll be somewhat of a target by those who want to win the challenge.

Rafe should be a target too. Cindy would be my dark horse pick.

Lydia has the UTR skills but I don't see her as the trivia champ.
Even if she is ignored I think she could be beaten when it comes down to the end.

Hard to say about these challenges. For one thing, the coconut chop is exact as to who you take out. The smashing contest--unless they get to step right up and club the masks, these aiming challenges usually feature some accidental hits, people even taking themselves out.

11-18-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 11 Web Promo Vidcaps"
>>As for the winners of this challenge(RC), Cindy and/or Rafe sound like very plausible winners

Agreed FP, and in my last post I totally spaced this, but TDT points out that when Steph is whining about losing she is shown in camp with Judd, Lydia, Danni, Gary. Rafe and Cindy are missing, so most likely one is the winner. The other may be the runner-up--tried and true way of fairly picking someone to share with when the player is smart enough not to pick his or her bestest friend in the tribe.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •