The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-05, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
From Harold Balzaccio over at Sucks...discuss!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... volsfan 10-12-05 1
 RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... KObrien_fan 10-12-05 2
 RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... mimo 10-12-05 3
   RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... Brownroach 10-12-05 4
       RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... Former CBSer 10-20-05 7
 RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... Brownroach 10-12-05 5
 Bumping Brownroach 10-20-05 6
 RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... Loquatrix 10-21-05 8
   RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... Outfrontgirl 10-21-05 9
       RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... Loquatrix 10-21-05 10
           RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... Outfrontgirl 10-21-05 11
               RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visi... Brownroach 10-21-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
RC winner gets to invade the loser's camp or Jiffy goes to each camp to pick someone to invade the other.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
Returning players battling vs the other two tribes...?

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-12-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
any chance that this could be the infamous double-boot episode? or have the episode summaries confirmed that the 2X boot occurs in episode 6?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"

The TV Guide article confirms the double boot in EP 6.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-20-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
As a twist, they could have each tribe vote off a player on the other tribe at council. That would really blow them away.
Just an evil thought.

10-12-05, 06:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
It would be fun if they had an early merge this week, with 11 people left. They wouldn't be expecting that.

10-20-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
6. "Bumping"
Since it was on Page 2.

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
So the fact that it says "Visit" -- are we taking that as confirmation that this isn't an early merge?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 00:34 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
I think Brownroach may have nailed it. Congrats BR!

I think "visit" is the word used when they go, and merge is the surprise they receive at some point during the visit. Would be a great twist.

If not a merge, then a live in same camp as two tribes deal.
If we don't see challenge caps for a tribal IC I will be thinking merge.

The excellent part of the twist is that they have kept the strong (except Blake), thus leaving numerous immunity threats in the post-merge game.

Also, if they don't stop this current trend, the jury will be muscle bound. As it is there are only 5 women left out of the 11 (if you count Steph and Danni as girls) and likely another woman could go next time if they fear a late merge ... it's time to start losing the alpha males!

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
Yes, it would indeed be interesting if we suddenly merge when we still have a lot of buff males on our hands. This is already trying to act like it's the best Survivor season in a million years -- I'm not sure I can take the excitement! Honestly I really felt quite anxious throughout a lot of tonight's ep. :grin:

But back to a potential merge. Remember a couple of weeks back when Jeff was heard to end tribal council by saying "Voting based on physical strength can be risky?" And knowing, as we do, that the editors love their foreshadowing... I can't help but think we've got an early merge coming.

(At the time of that episode, I remember thinking "Jiffy Pop didn't actually say that to the contestants. It seemed like it was dubbed on afterwards." A couple of his comments this season have stood out like that for me, sort of story-development type dialogue of Jeff's that seems to come a bit out of nowhere but definitely feels like it has a point to it. Like it was added in afterwards once the editors knew what story they were telling. I don't know if this is a common editing tactic and I'm 5 years behind everyone else figuring it out, or what, but it has smacked me in the face just this season.)

Anyway, as a Brandon fan, I should provide the disclaimer that this is all terribly wishful thinking on my part. I am hoping for a merge because I think he might be in a bit of a hole if Yaxha has to go to TC again. He seemed to have a spike in face time this week, and was on the wrong side of the Blake vote, and then seemed to irk Gary with his suggestion of voting for Bobby Jon, and doesn't seem to have any control over Danni and Bobby Jon, or indeed Gary, and therefore Amy neither (except what he may get from his flattery of her tonight). He's seeming like a bit of an odd man out.

I feel that for Brandon a merge in Ep7 would put a couple of other more obvious physical threats ahead of him, especially the physical AND nightmarish Judd. So my thoughts are probably a bit contaminated with this hope.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 02:42 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
I'm a Brandon fan too.
>>and then seemed to irk Gary with his suggestion of voting for Bobby Jon.

Well, no need to worry about that as Brian was the "B" boy who irked Gary.

But yeah, Brandon could be in some danger ... except that I think BobbyJon and Danni are calling the vote shots to some extent and would target Amy. Shoot, they need SOME allies post-merge and with Brooke gone they've got nothing to count on from the Nukems at the merge.

Reason I think BJ and Danni ran this vote is that in a situation where someone had to blink to avoid a tie, it was Gary and Amy. This tells me that Gary at some point talked to BJ and/or Danni and believed that they wouldn't blink and would not vote out one of their own (thus a tiebreaker).

I do not believe that Gary switched just because Brian suggested BJ. I think Gary had either already made a promise the week before or backed down from a tie. Because he reflected on the vote out BJ suggestion, it seems he at least ran it through his brain ... until he came up against the tie. Clearly they had all talked and agreed to take out Brian.

However, I don't think Brandon's going to make it. Every time I see him in confessional I get the "this dog is gonna die" vibe. (Referring to the movie cliche, not calling Brandon a dog.)

10-21-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep 7 Title: Surprise Enemy Visit"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-05 AT 11:13 AM (EST)

I do not believe that Gary switched just because Brian suggested BJ. I think Gary had either already made a promise the week before or backed down from a tie. Because he reflected on the vote out BJ suggestion, it seems he at least ran it through his brain ... until he came up against the tie. Clearly they had all talked and agreed to take out Brian.

The Secret Scene on TES this morning was Gary and Danni talking in the woods, discussing Brian vs. Amy as the boot. It seemed pretty clear that they wanted to have their ducks in a row. So, no I don't think Brian's suggestion of BJ somehow changed Gary's mind. I think he knew all along that he was going to have to figure the vote out with Danni.

ETA: As far as the merge, I don't think I nailed anything. From the website teasers it sounds like the merge *might* come at the very end of the episode, or at least be announced at that point, but it won't be during the episode.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •