The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-05, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
1. When pounding rain takes its toll on a tribe, one member voices frustrations by calling out some of the others.

2. An incredible Reward is won after one castaway blazes through the Challenge.

3. One self-absorbed Survivor annoys the tribe with endless stories of a glamorous life beyond Survivor.

Discuss

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... Flowerpower 10-07-05 1
   RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... Brownroach 10-07-05 3
 RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... cowboyroo 10-07-05 2
   RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... littletown 10-07-05 4
 RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... biancaxxx 10-08-05 5
   RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... Flowerpower 10-08-05 6
       RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... Loquatrix 10-12-05 14
 RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... torchlight 10-08-05 7
   RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... Flowerpower 10-08-05 8
       RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... torchlight 10-09-05 10
       RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... Loquatrix 10-12-05 15
 RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... Quiddity99 10-09-05 9
 RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... Flowerpower 10-12-05 11
   RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... emydi 10-12-05 12
       RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... Loquatrix 10-12-05 16
           RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... Loquatrix 10-14-05 18
               RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... emydi 10-14-05 19
 RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Cro... mimo 10-12-05 13
 AOL.com/AOL Reality Tv Flowerpower 10-13-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 07:41 AM (EST)
1. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-05 AT 07:41 AM (EST)

Hmmmm, these are really good clues! Something we can really speculate on!

1. When pounding rain takes its toll on a tribe, one member voices frustrations by calling out some of the others.
I would say that this will most likely take place over at Yaxha. I think that the Nakums are better protected from the rain with their tarp. I could be way off though as they've got complainers over there too! As to who is the most likely to voice frustrations by calling out some of the others? That would be a more vociferous Survivor, so I'd say it is most likely to be Amy or Brian. I think that BJ, Danni, Gary, Blake, and Brandon have been pretty tight lipped.....maybe it could be Blake, if he's starting to feel better and get some of his personality back. From his preshow interviews he seemed like he could be an outspoken character?

Almost make it sound like an individual challenge. I'm wondering if this is why Lydia is seen in the previews dancing around and saying that she's the queen? If not it could be Gary(finally showing his athletic ability).

3. One self-absorbed Survivor annoys the tribe with endless stories of a glamorous life beyond Survivor. Could this be Danni? It sounds like a female....then again it could be Brian, the wonder child! Or it could be Judd talking about the big city lights and action over at Nakum. This would fit with the title, City Slickers.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
3. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
LAST EDITED ON 10-07-05 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

Or it could be Judd talking about the big city lights and action over at Nakum. This would fit with the title, City Slickers.

That is exactly what I think. He's a hotel doorman, he can talk about all the celebrities he's opened doors for, yadda yadda yadda.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
2. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""

Gary?? BJ/Brandon/Blake are three of the four bad tarp layers....Are we going to go from mother hen to father hen? Gary was the "unofficial leader" around camp at Yaxha, adding three alpha males to the pot can only add frustration for Gary as he is outnumbered and Brian and Amy are not going to make waves. With the praying stuff, Brian was praying with them in the vidcaps. His comments were made to the camera not to the group.

This has Lydia written all over it. Probably a challenge that her size will help her (getting under stuff) making her the queen because we've already seen her want to show off in challenges. There may be some booze in the challenge letting Lydia go free.

3. One self-absorbed Survivor annoys the tribe with endless stories of a glamorous life beyond Survivor.

With all the model wannabes, this one is tough. At first I thought Danni, then Bobby Jon or Stephenie because they've got to do things beyond Survivor because of Survivor, or Blake now that he's feeling better, or one of the Yaxhas after some booze.

Most likely, the person described in clue 1 and the person described in clue 2, are the two people being set up for the boot choices so are most likely on the same tribe.

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-07-05, 05:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
i think the first clue describes Margaret targeting Judd with her frustrations of him turning.

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-08-05, 06:29 AM (EST)
5. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
"3. One self-absorbed Survivor annoys the tribe with endless stories of a glamorous life beyond Survivor."

Could that be what Lydia's dance is over? I've only seen the preview once, but it sounded like she was mocking someone (possibly the self-absorbed survivor), especially when she goes "I'm the queen" and does her little dance, then ends it with a hand gesture and "shut up".

10-08-05, 07:30 AM (EST)
6. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
Well, if she's mocking someone this would then have to mean it's referring to Steph, Cindy, or Margaret....more likely to be Cindy or Margaret then??? I don't know?

Loquatrix 640 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 11:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
Or it could be unrelated to Clue 3, and Lydia could potentially be mocking the recently departed Brianna, describing her for people who hadn't spent any time with her? They apparently disliked each other, and Brianna was pretty stuck up.

I can't think why she would do the "I'm the queeeen" thing about any of the other women she has spent any time with. Maybe Morgan, I suppose, who was said to be lazy around camp. I dunno, I'm not sure I know whether Lydia's goofing off or mocking someone in that clip.

torchlight 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-08-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
7. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
1. The previews would lead us to believe that Margaret goes off on Judd..maybe a misdirection. I'm thinking that Steph looks so miserable/frustrated in the vid caps that she may be the one who vents. This would be a major slip up in her game but it wouldn't suprise me. We have seen her "pity parties" in the past.

2. I'm wondering if ....one castaway BLAZES through the challenge... refers to some kind of fire building contest. I know the vid caps don't indicate this as such. But there is a pic of BJ chopping a small log with an ax. ...Something like, having to get the fire built, the fire has to get high enough to burn through something and leads to the next part of the challenge....

3. I really thinking this would be Danni. According to her Bio, she's led what some would feel is a glamorous life. Although, I'm not sure if the guys on the team would even "hear" her. Brian would. It would tick off Brian and he would be sure to use this to his advantage. But again, he's the one shown in the previews as being upset, so it could be a misdirection.

10-08-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-05 AT 07:38 AM (EST)

hey torchlight! I think you are dead on right!

one castaway BLAZES through the challenge

Yes, this has got to be it. BJ has to chop wood in order to do something with the RC....the catapult???....chop wood perhaps to release balls that are then catapulted by Brian to the awaiting team mates with the nets...BJ probably plows through this enabling the Yaxha's to release far more balls, thus winning the RC.....(first tribe to catch X amount of flying/catapulted balls wins RC?)

I say GOOD for BJ! Proving his worth by a challenge that incorporates honest hard work!

ETA: However with the word blazes in there, perhaps BJ has to chop wood and build fire....we all knew who the best at building fires was last season!

torchlight 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-09-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
10. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
Good Point FP! But maybe BJ's been practising...

10-12-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
15. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
we all knew who the best at building fires was last season!

Erm, Stephenie? :duck:

Quiddity99 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-09-05, 09:38 AM (EST)
9. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
>1. When pounding rain takes its
>toll on a tribe, one
>member voices frustrations by calling
>out some of the others.

The initial thought is that this is referring to Margaret calling out Judd. But it says one member voicing frustrations by calling out some of the others. Judd's really the only person for Margaret to vent at, so I doubt this is referring to her.

>2. An incredible Reward is won
>after one castaway blazes through
>the Challenge.

Other people will have to help me with this as I've never seen a double boot episode before, but could this be referring to one person winning immunity, and there being a double boot, with one person from each tribe going? Maybe Lydia won it and thats why she seems to happy.

>3. One self-absorbed Survivor annoys the
>tribe with endless stories of
>a glamorous life beyond Survivor.

Many possibilities for this. Judd (who is the most self-absorbed on the show by far), Danni, Blake, Steph, etc... We know it won't be Gary, he won't admit to that stuff, but it could be almost anyone.

10-12-05, 07:45 AM (EST)
11. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05 AT 08:01 AM (EST)

Just trying to consider all of the options here. Do you think this could be referring to pretty-boy Blake? Blake has certainly modeled quite a bit as we had more pre-show modeling shots of him than of anyone else. He lives in Dallas, he's probably quite full of himself outside of the show....perhaps he goes on and on about his modeling career and other entreprenuer(?sp?) adventures...

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
12. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
Thanks for those eye candy shots, FP!!

I'm thinking it's Blake too, FP.

It may lead to his boot in EP 6 double boot when something will happen to shake up the tribes voting...

10-12-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
16. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
Verrrrry interesting!!

Now combined with this idea, and the fact that nobody can figure out why we saw Blake peeing this week, except for the fact that it was a bit of footage in which he strung two words together and can therefore be included when his camera time needs to increase leading up to his boot... doesn't that make you think Blake might go soon?

I can't see how it can happen in the next two episodes unless they pull some stunt and there's more tribal switching, but I do feel like we're prepping for Blake to go. Weird.

10-14-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
18. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
:grin:

Well, I guess once again I failed to account for the sheer stupidity of the players and for reasons beyond my comprehension (and Brandon's, no doubt) Danni and Bobby Jon blew the numerical advantage. Well done to Gary and Brian for recognizing that stupidity was there to be taken advantage of.

I hope it's early enough in the proceedings that Brandon won't be isolated because of this vote. He's my favourite and I am rooting for him. Hopefully he can say to the others, "Look, it makes no difference to the tribe -- I said I wouldn't vote for Blake out of old tribal loyalty and surely you can understand that. Now that the numbers are even, we can have a clean slate."

I would really hate for someone smart and useful and funny like Brandon, and who is evolved enough to disdain "novelty size boobs," to lose out because of an idiotic clod like Bobby Jon.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
19. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
amen to that...

I think they are both safe to merge...though then out out out early

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
13. "RE: See-BS Mis-direction Ep 5. "Crocs, Cowboys and City Slickers""
Any chance that the self-absorbed survivor could be Jamie? His bio does include some acting gigs (including a spot on All My Children.) Just throwing it out there since he just seem to annoy me for some reason.....

10-13-05, 07:44 AM (EST)
17. "AOL.com/AOL Reality Tv"
From AOL.com/AOL RealityTV:

Winners of the Reward Challenge get a crocoile proof swimming pool delivered to their camp. The driving rain takes its toll on the castaways, leading one to an outburst; another castaway irks tribe members with tales of a glamorous life.

Well, it's confirmed. The RC prize is the crocodile proof swimming pool. I think the Yaxha's will be going swimming...

Definately think the driving rain will lead Margaret perhaps to an outburst...

I think pretty boy Blake will be irking tribe members about their glamorous life....we'll see!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •