The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-05-05, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble""
From Harold at Sucks:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=18651.topic

"Survivor: Guatemala

Episode 6

"Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble"

CBS

Thursday Oct. 20"

Gary? Brian?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth... dabo 10-06-05 1
 RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth... Flowerpower 10-06-05 2
   RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth... steemerman 10-07-05 4
 RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth... KObrien_fan 10-06-05 3
   RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth... steemerman 10-07-05 5
   RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth... volsfan 10-07-05 7
 RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth... cowboyroo 10-07-05 6
 TV Guide Article Flowerpower 10-11-05 8
   RE: TV Guide Article Brownroach 10-11-05 9
       RE: TV Guide Article volsfan 10-11-05 10
 TV Guide Picture Flowerpower 10-11-05 11
   RE: TV Guide Picture echogirl 10-11-05 12
   RE: TV Guide Picture fallingtogether 10-12-05 14
       RE: TV Guide Picture Flowerpower 10-12-05 15
           RE: TV Guide Picture Carnac The Adequate 10-13-05 20
           RE: TV Guide Picture fallingtogether 10-13-05 23
 Double Tribal Council Options cowboyroo 10-12-05 13
   RE: Double Tribal Council Options emydi 10-12-05 16
       RE: Double Tribal Council Options Brownroach 10-12-05 17
           RE: Double Tribal Council Options cowboyroo 10-13-05 19
               RE: Double Tribal Council Options Flowerpower 10-13-05 21
               RE: Double Tribal Council Options Outfrontgirl 10-13-05 24
   RE: Double Tribal Council Options echogirl 10-12-05 18
 RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth... agressionx 10-13-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-05, 03:11 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble""
This just screams Danni and Gary to me.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 06:30 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble""
Yes, I am inclined to believe that this is Gary and Danni and it spells huge trouble for Gary, like perhaps his boot?

steemerman 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-07-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble""
The Big Mouth comment to me would be Judd He has been the betrayer and the one who says he doesn't care about the former Nakums. Or it could mean Margeret because she calls Judd out and he says she has a big mouth. Just a thought.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-05, 06:42 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble""
Isn't this the second time they have used "big trouble" in a title this season?

It sure does intimate a showdown between Gary and Danni.

steemerman 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-07-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble""
I think that MB just wants us to think that its Gary and Danni its been brought up in almost every episode I still think that this is just a bone that MB wants us to believe will happen.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble""
Yes, the first episode was titled "Big Trek, Big Trouble, Big Surprise".

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-07-05, 09:23 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble""
Big Ball is maybe one of those challenges where they push a big ball through an obstacle course. Big mouth could be either someone not shutting up or someone doing a Coby and putting too much distrust around the tribe and big trouble is the consequences that big mouth gets themself into.

10-11-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
8. "TV Guide Article"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-05 AT 02:17 PM (EST)

Jaborwok over at Sucks has reported that there is an article in the latest TV Guide on the Survivor episode, "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble". He notes that there will indeed be a double TC and that the losing team will end up with a boot, and the winning team will as well. He says there are pics of Amy/Danni pushing against a big 7' ball, with Cindy/Lydia pushing against the other side of it...

So, Amy, Danni, Cindy, and Lydia are all safe this ep!

If anyone can find the article and scan the pics to post here, that would be great!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: TV Guide Article"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-05 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

He has question marks next to Amy's and Cindy's names -- but with only two women on Yaxha, Amy must be there. And it sounds like he got Cindy correct from his description.

ETA: Jaborwok now thinks the person he assumed was Lydia might actually be Stephenie, from a comparison pic that Bianca posted.
Amy looks to be definitely there. Guess we better wait for a cap before we rule out Lydia as the boot.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: TV Guide Article"
I usually get my TV Guide on Tuesday but I didn't get it today

10-11-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
11. "TV Guide Picture"
Here it is:

Definately it's Steph and Cindy vs. Danni and Amy!

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-11-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: TV Guide Picture"
Yep it's Amy! Also this confirms two tribal councils next week. I'm thinking it may be done like it was last season. The winning tribe boots one of their own and then gives immunity to one person on the other tribe.

Big mouth is most likely referring to Judd. Margaret or Brian are possibilities too if they are still around, but I think it's Judd. Big trouble could be the two tribal councils, or one tribe sitting in on the other's TC. Imagine NuYaxha sitting in at NuNakum's TC as Judd and Margaret go at it! If they are chosen a person to be immune it could get quite interesting!

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-12-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
14. "RE: TV Guide Picture"
I disagree. Those are Lydia's blue shorts, not Steph's. I don't have a vid cap but I remember Lydia wearing those shorts. I think it's Lydia and Cindy vs. Danni and Amy.

10-12-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
15. "RE: TV Guide Picture"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-05 AT 02:35 PM (EST)

I disagree. Those are Lydia's blue shorts, not Stpeh's.

Here's a comparison shot...that is Steph with Cindy pushing the BIG ball against Danni and Amy. Look at Cindy's legs and then Steph's, they are about the same size and they are BOTH very tiny girls....look at Amy's legs, much bigger. Now look at Cindy's and Steph's butts, they are small too, and very similar in size. I think Lydia's legs and butt are twice the size of Steph's or Cindy's....no offense Lydia!

Carnac The Adequate 57 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: TV Guide Picture"
Thanks FP!
Fom this photo we can obviously tell it is Stephanie pushing the ball because she has the lighter blue waist-band on HER blue shorts. Lydia's blue shorts have the light-blue panel on the SIDE of her shorts.

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
23. "RE: TV Guide Picture"
FP - Thanks for the pic. That clears it up - it IS Steph. You're right. But in my defense, Lydia's shorts are really close to those of Steph's.

10-12-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
13. "Double Tribal Council Options"
To add a little spice to the scenario, and possibly to please everyone who has been picking Blake week after week to go. What if the tribe that wins the Reward Challenge gets to boot the person from the other tribe. Blake has been the most valuable person in challenges thus far and would be a likely choice if Nakum were to win that reward; it would be especially interesting if Margaret and Blake go in the same episode (the nurse and her patient) then we'd get to see Judd go all "monkey" again.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Double Tribal Council Options"
This is how I'm leaning too cowboy...see my post in your thread!!

It's another case of IRONY....I love it!!

I loves me some irony

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Double Tribal Council Options"
I don't think they would ever allow a tribe to vote out someone on the opposite tribe, unless both tribes were permitted to do it at the same time. But then there wouldn't be any point to having a challenge first, they would just go to TC and vote.

If anything, one person might be given immunity like in Palau. Maybe this time the losing tribe has to vote immunity to someone on the winning tribe.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

10-13-05, 10:30 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Double Tribal Council Options"
I think I've seen in other Survivor editions that they did boot members off the other tribe....Its more plausible when there is a switch because at least some of the players know the other ones...

Also, I don't think they would do it exactly the same as last time with the double TC. They've done it twice now and both times were a little different. First time they had John Kenney who won that indvidual reward assign immunity, last time the tribe that won the RC assigned immunity, so my guess would be there would be something a little different yet again. I think it would be a great reward to get to boot someone off the other tribe, even though its kind of "not fair", neither is splitting tribes up into unbalanced equations. Brian/Gary/Amy definitely got the short end of that stick. No matter how adaptable you are, its an unfair disadvantage to be in, but that's the think with Survivor. They have to always be prepared for anything.

The information we'ere taking on Blake being an early boot and continuing to be sick also comes from a first time poster, so why is so much being put into it. The pic on Survivor Phoenix of Blake at the charity function IMO has him looking quite thin compared to even how he looks now on the show.

10-13-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Double Tribal Council Options"
The information we're taking on Blake being an early boot and continuing to be sick also comes from a first time poster, so why is so much being put into it.

Cowboy, see Corvis' blog here and Veruca Salt's thread here.

There are many reasons why peeps are going with a Blake boot, not just because TDT has it. But I will say TDT has proved to be an invaluable resource for us throughout the collective seasons, and more often than not, is right on the mark. But first and foremost the editing is screaming for a Blake boot. Everything is not always as it seems on Survivor...A Blake choice is quite a logical choice considering all of the tools that we have at our disposal. And believe it or not, it was a rational choice as well last week, again, based on the editing and confessional analysis. When vidcap analysis is inconclusive these are the constants in our spoiling repertoire(?sp?)!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Double Tribal Council Options"
>>The information we'ere taking on Blake being an early boot and continuing to be sick also comes from a first time poster, so why is so much being put into it.

You make a good point, cowboyroo (as usual), but the way I see it TDT doesn't believe just anyone who shows up on Sucks and posts once. I imagine there are things like PM's or emails or whatnot going on where the poster would establish his or her credibility to TDT and if that cuts it then TDT is willing to post it as a possible factor that he's weighing.

If TDT didn't screen things then he wouldn't be very reliable, but truly I can't say enough good things about TDT. He is an all-time great spoiler even when he has no inside info. Add to that a fantastic sense of dark humor ... TDT rocks and I would never dismiss his spec lightly.

echogirl 2120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-12-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Double Tribal Council Options"
That would be funny, and it's entirely plausible. I know Blake has been a hot boot pick, so for fun I'm trying to figure out how he can go pre-merge. As of now he's my first post-merge boot.

Okay let's assume Gary is toast. The only other viable option this week is Brian since we know Amy is safe. I see absolutely no scenario where Blake goes this week. Why? Nakum is in control, so whoever flips would be no better than 4th. I'm assuming Blake is already 4th. However after Gary (or even Brian) is gone, you could have a power struggle with the Nakum 4. If the pairs are Danni/Brandon vs. BJ/Blake then Amy or Brian could be used to give one group more leverage. It seems more likely in E7 than E6 whoever. Only one Yaxha member would remain. I will really be watching to see if Amy or Brian bond with any of the Nakum members. I truly think Amy has a chance with Danni. It makes sense because she is the only other woman in Yaxha, Brooke has been booted, and Danni may be leary about going into the merge with three huge challenge threats in Brandon, BJ and Blake.

So I'm leaning towards Gary this week. A double boot of Margaret/Brian next week, and a possibility of Blake being the last pre-merge boot. That would leave us with this merge group:

Original Yaxha: Steph, Jamie, Rafe, Lydia, Amy
Original Nakum: Danni, Brandon, BJ, Judd, Cindy

You would have two people (Judd & Amy) who flipped. Would they have to remain true to their new alliances? It seems safer to keep Blake around, but stranger things have happened.

Anyway just a crazy thought.

agressionx 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-13-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ep6 Title: "Big Ball, Big Mouth, Big Trouble""
I do believe Blake will go pre-merge but here is how I think it might play out..

Gary tonight

Brian/Marg in the double boot

Ami goes

A late Merge..

Danni, Bj, Blake, Brandon goes back to TC...

Blake would then be the one to exit IMHO

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •