The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Amy. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Blake (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Amy Flowerpower 09-27-05 1
   brianna body 09-27-05 2
 Amy kingfish 09-27-05 3
 Amy Owlster 09-27-05 4
 Gary. Estee 09-27-05 5
 Amy Peachezz 09-27-05 6
 Rafe I_Got_Nutn 09-27-05 7
 Amy redbeard103152 09-27-05 8
 Amy Thaibeach 09-27-05 9
 Amy applejack93 09-27-05 10
 Amy .... Scarlett O Hara 09-27-05 11
 lydia justwrong 09-27-05 12
 Amy PenMike 09-27-05 13
 Amy strid333 09-27-05 14
 Amy lvoetulips 09-27-05 15
 Amy littletown 09-27-05 16
 Blake smokedog 09-28-05 17
 Gary starman 09-28-05 18
 Amy Max Headroom 09-28-05 19
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time ... FesterFan1 09-28-05 20
 AMY survivorscott 09-28-05 21
 Amy Corvis 09-28-05 22
 Gary Colbys_Chick 09-28-05 23
 Amy Brownroach 09-28-05 24
 Amy jackandjill 09-28-05 25
 Blake Chapdog 09-28-05 26
 Amy... MDSkinner 09-28-05 27
 Amy Q 09-28-05 28
 Amy forehead 09-28-05 29
 Brianna JazzyJax 09-28-05 30
 Amy MJewel 09-28-05 31
 BLAKE flipxcyd 09-28-05 32
 Brianna michel 09-28-05 33
 Vote Tally Flowerpower 09-28-05 34
 Amy LookeeLoo 09-28-05 35
 Amy greg2557 09-28-05 36
 Gary cowboyroo 09-28-05 37
 HEY AMY... Round Robin 09-28-05 38
 Amy flygirl 09-28-05 39
 Amy dabo 09-29-05 40
 Stephenie tribephyl 09-29-05 41
   RE: Stephenie twinsmomm 09-29-05 43
 Amy blacknwhitedog 09-29-05 42
 AMY kary1371 09-29-05 44
 Amy chick 09-29-05 45
 Amy VerucaSalt 09-29-05 46
 Brianna Bravehart 09-29-05 47
 Blake dreamerbeliever 09-29-05 48
 amy emydi 09-29-05 49
 AMY kircon 09-29-05 50
 Amy King Will 09-29-05 51
 Amy volsfan 09-29-05 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
1. "Amy"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-05 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

Last week the sick Blake turned out to be the red herring. This week we have Amy pretty much in the same position. She's either the red herring or the boot.

Morgan noted an alliance of Gary, Steph, Amy, Rafe, Brianna, and Morgan. Amy even has F5 written on her chest with the war paint. Lydia has sworn her loyalty to Gary, and is aligned with Brian and Jamie as well. Morgan told us that the guys were never even considered as the boot choice as they needed their strength for the challenges. With another loss in a very physical challenge I would think that this will indeed apply again this week, I really think the men of Yaxha will be safe. I really believe that the Nakum's will win the rudimentary basketball game. So, according to Morgan, Brianna has been sick and is the weakest there. But, supposedly Brianna is aligned with Gary....then again, supposedly so was Morgan.

Brian seems to be good at swaying the group. This week there is an easy target for him.....Amy, she hurts her ankle badly. Amy was identified by Steph as one of the weakest on the tribe, now she's hurt. I think that the team will vote to keep strength for the challenges and Amy is not the red herring, she's the boot.

ETA: Second choice: Brianna

body 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
2. "brianna"
because she is not needed compared to other choices. amy is tough shes staying this week.just my opinion.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
3. "Amy"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-05 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

Dartboard selection.

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
4. "Amy"
I'm convinced the bad ankle takes her down....all the way to the boot.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
5. "Gary."
As it turned out, he lied about his landscaping and his time in the 40.

Peachezz 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-27-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
6. "Amy"
They need an excuse to vote someone off. A sprained ankle is good if she does indeed have a sprained ankle. Her wound looks inflamed but not infected, but they don't have a Nurse Practitioner to evaluate that so they might also use the wound to let her go.

Besides,I'm voting for Amy until she is finally voted off.

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-27-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
7. "Rafe"
Amy is just too obvious.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-27-05, 06:15 PM (EST)
8. "Amy"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-05 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

Last weeks boot possibility was thrust in our face as Blake with all his physicial problems. MB's misdirection was all over this as it was so much in your face. This time I feel that Amy's ankle problems will indeed lead to her boot.She was my number one boot candidate last week and any physicial problem that she has this week can't help her in any way.

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 06:36 PM (EST)
9. "Amy"
in the immortal words of Rudy, i dunno.

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-05, 07:19 PM (EST)
10. "Amy"
My back up boot is Brianna or Gary though... really, they are just about as likely to go as Amy.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-27-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
11. "Amy ...."
...no, Brianna ..... no, it's Amy .... wait a minute ... Brianna!! I do declare, it could go either way!!!
Scarlett

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 09:11 PM (EST)
12. "lydia"
i'm thinking the amy hurt ankle is misdirection, and that she will be kept over lydia this time.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
13. "Amy"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-05 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

Last week we were fooled, this week we won't be.........

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-27-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
14. "Amy"
She's injured. Why not?

If not, Blake, because he's injured. Why not?

lvoetulips 1025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-27-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
15. "Amy"

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 11:46 PM (EST)
16. "Amy"
bye

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-28-05, 01:44 AM (EST)
17. "Blake"
Just to be different

starman 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 09:53 AM (EST)
18. "Gary"
Amy is the obvious choice, but the ep. title
tells me a cautious Gary goes away. I bet the
vote is close too.
starman

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
19. "Amy"
Count me in on this parade of lemmings!

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
20. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

Ummm, that subject should read Amy.

Since we’ve got really minimal true “spoiler” material for this week, it’s time to use some good ol’ fashioned Occam’s Razor speculation.

The first thing to figure out is: Who is going to TC? Well, the cap of Steph looking pissed in her war paint is good enough visual evidence for me. The focus on Amy’s ankle injury that was likely to have occurred in the IC doesn’t hurt, as post-IC footage is usually exclusive to the losers. Thus, Yaxha returns for a second consecutive week.

That being dispatched, the next question is: Who is on the hot seat? The obvious choice is Amy. As evidenced by Jeff last season and Jim this season, folks with lingering injuries are liabilities in what’s become Full-Contact Survivor the past couple seasons. However, the hot seat is not Amy’s exclusive domain.

We know from Morgan that she believed she was in a 6-person alliance with Gary, Brianna, Steph, Amy, and Rafe. Personally, I think she was in a 2-person alliance with Rafe that was loosely tied to the 2-person alliance of Gary/Brianna and, by extension, Steph and Amy. Considering this “alliance” found Morgan, a camp liability, perhaps, but a challenge asset, more expendable than older Lydia or slacker Jamie means one of two things: A) that this “alliance” isn’t very tight, or B) someone (or a group of someones) lied to Morgan (and probably Rafe). I think the answer is probably more A than B, because it really seems like this loose affiliation is Gary’s brainchild and the others are in Sandra’s “As Long As It’s Not Me” mode.

So why Morgan and not an unaffiliated Yaxha? One word: Brian. Brian and Gary seem to be the two schemers early on. Ultimately, I think this will undo both of them, but not this week. Gary’s got too many people relying on him for guidance and Brian still needs more of this “villain” story arc to unfold before he exits, most likely “colorfully”. Of Brian’s unaffiliated trio, Jamie seems the most likely candidate to boot, as he’s cocky, mouthy, and not particularly helpful around camp. Unassuming Lydia will continue to just work her butt off around camp and not get into the fray and maybe pick up a couple more friends while she’s at it.

As for the others under Gary's wing, Brianna's safe, as we've seen that Gary won't give her up. Steph appears to be safe for the long haul, based on Morgan's comments about the tribe regretting keeping her around. And TDT has a tip that Rafe does "very well". Based on Yaxha dynamics, however, it would appear that Rafe isn't totally safe this week. He completely failed at the RC, and his closest compatriot just got the boot.

So, Amy, Rafe, or Jamie? Normally, I’d say Rafe or Jamie, because the focus is too much on Amy’s hurt ankle. However, when you’ve lost 2 IC’s in a row and you’re dealing with brutal conditions and you know the challenges are going to be primarily physical, it changes things a bit. Amy doesn’t really have someone advocating for her like Jamie might. Quite the contrary, actually, as I'm sure Rafe will bring it up every chance he gets. Even if they throw Amy to the wolves, Gary’s “alliance” still has a 4-3 edge. Hell, they may take in Lydia and dump Amy, making it 5-2.

All of this is to say that sometimes it really is right in front of you. I’d rather guess Amy and be wrong than create some elaborate theory as to why it would be someone else and look really foolish. (Not that that’s ever happened before.)

Fester

Edit: Way to go Genius.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-28-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
21. "AMY"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 11:43 AM (EST)
22. "Amy"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 05:16 PM (EST)

But I don't feel good about it at all.

Colbys_Chick 31 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
23. "Gary"
Amy's injury is being played up like Blake was last week. I believe Gary is going to be discussed among the tribe mates and they are going to realize he is lying about his occupation and get rid of him.

- DOWN WITH JERRI!!!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
24. "Amy"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-05 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

I’m a little suspicious of Amy being jammed down our throats even more so than Blake was last week. However. I agree with Flowerpower's and Fester's assessments.

It’s clear Amy is getting an upsurge in development this week, mostly of the dubious sort: she gets freaked out by the monkeys (assuming this is her again), and then hurts her foot.

She’s also shown in the previews and EyeMail saying “I will not give up” and “vowing not to surrender.” This strikes me as a bad sign at this point in the game. If it were later on and Amy had already gotten a storyline it might be different. But just as when people say “I want to go home” we can be sure they are going nowhere, this quote strikes me as probably signifying that reality will be at odds with it.

My alternate choice would be Brianna, since Jamie wanted to pile votes on her last week. But I don't sense Morgan was being overtly deceptive in her interviews, and she seems vaguely resentful of Brianna, so I don’t think they were back-to-back boots.

Morgan also said she didn’t trust Gary or Stephenie which leads me to believe neither ot them is leaving yet (plus there are the other hints about Steph doing well). The only person in the core alliance of four she didn’t say anything about was Amy – I’m guessing because Amy wasn’t much of a factor going forward.

And while Rafe should have been at risk last week for doing worse than *everyone* in the challenges, he wasn't even mentioned as a target, so I think he's safe again this week. Brian, Lydia and Jamie will be as well.

So, the person who suddenly becomes the biggest physical liability to Yaxha will be going home.

I’m also abandoning my idea that there might be a forced tie this week. On reflection I think it’s too early for such a major upheaval at Yaxha, especially if this is a one-day episode and they are returning to TC the very next day.

(edited to fix grammatical error)

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
25. "Amy"
That's my safe choice, but I think Rafe is going tonight.

Chapdog 27 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
26. "Blake"
I think that the only way AMY goes is if she quits and she said she would not quit. Perhaps she is gone next time they go to tribal council..

But this week Blake is voted off.

hope you dont mind me starting late..

thanks.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-28-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
27. "Amy..."
Lots of quality reasons for voting for Amy this week (bad ankle in particular). However, after last week, I would not be shocked if it ended up being someone strange and unexpected.

Gary seems like a very good candidate, since his story arch may have already come to an end when he was "outed" by Danni. But the fact that he is still strong and a leader, leads me to believe that he will stick around at least a few more episodes.

Then again, for all I know, Yaxha may not even go to TC. The dejected Steph in war paint seems like good enough reason for me to believe that they do, but it is far from being proof positive.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
28. "Amy"
She slowed them down on the hike, she will get injured. Steph and Gary will want to keep things strong, and not vote out a man, and Brianna/Lydia/Brian will push for Amy. As Brian and Lydia will realize that the more people from the loose alliance to get booted, the better their chances for integrating into the group.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
29. "Amy"
Great points made by FP, Fester, BR. No counter arguments from me this week...

Most importantly though, as VS pointed out, Gary's character development does not seem to suggest he's going. I should just revert to my tactics from a few seasons ago, and poll VS on the bootee for next week - Brianna?

forehead

-hope to have some time to view ep2 again. I realized that during the first 5 minutes last week, I was going to be wrong.... Didn't recognize Gary's intro shot from ep1 or ep2 previews, and when they were summarizing ep1, we see this shot of Morgan on the hike asking to go slower...

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
30. "Brianna"
I think JP is toying with us. But I'm almost never right

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-28-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
31. "Amy"
I am picking Amy.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
32. "BLAKE"
It's all about misdirection. Besides, I want to be different. I want the pretty boy outta there! =)

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
33. "Brianna"
Amy leaves only if her ankle injury is too bad for her to continue which I don't think so. Brianna is the expendable one at this time.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
34. "Vote Tally"
Amy: 22
Brianna: 3
Gary: 3
Blake: 3
Rafe: 1
Lydia: 1

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
35. "Amy"
Yep, she's the obvious one, but hey.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
36. "Amy"
???

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 08:50 PM (EST)
37. "Gary"
The "cautious don't live at all" line in the title makes me totally doubt an Amy boot. She is definitely not being cautious with her remarks to fight to stay in the game. Gary has been cautious about not letting his tribe know his "past". He didn't do well in the tug o war challenge at all; and can be seen as hurting the "trust" within the tribe. Being that we have another challenge involving a ball, Danni is likely to go on again about the football thing putting Gary's head on the chopping block, and being overly "cautious" by not fessing up whereas on the other hand, Amy shows "bravery" but not succumbing to her injury as many have in the past.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-28-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
38. "HEY AMY..."
...it's time for you to go!

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
39. "Amy"
But my back-up vote is Gary. Tough decision but good ol' fashion spoiling!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 01:10 AM (EST)
40. "Amy"
Alternate: Blake

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 04:48 AM (EST)
41. "Stephenie"
I know I'm bucking the system here and I can't promise that I know anything more then the normal average joe watching the show, this season.

However, I don't come empty handed.
Keep in mind I've already somewhat decided that Yaxha will be going back to TC.

1. Not everybody wants Stephenie there.
Although Stephenies presence is generally regarded as a good thing to her tribemates, there have also been many voices stating the obvious mistake of taking her too far into the game. So much so that her name has come up as boot already.

2. Stephenie is not the go-to girl.
She is not the leader of her tribe nor is she included in the numerous Yaxha "strategy talks".
To a certain degree she is no more included in the tribal talks than Lydia is. (Or even Morgan for that matter) And we all know how that one played out.
Stephenie may very well be the third in line for bootation.
And now that Lydia has promised Gary an alliance, Stephenie becomes even more dispensible.

3. The Survivors never make the right choices.
I can see the major theme of this season being strength and keeping the tribe strong. It seems to be such a prevelant and overbearing theme that I can't help but feel we are going to get bitten in the butt by missing the one and only thing that is an absolute and certain outcome. Survivors never make the right choices.
I have no doubt that some of the strength will be voted out of this game. Early, too.

4. Stephenie vs. Amy. vs. Lydia
Stephenies strength lies in her physical prowess. Her challenge potential, if you will.
As we all know, this is a good thing in the beginning of the game but bad when mergetime comes. (Normally we wouldn't have to worry about booting strength until merge, but then Hunter's boot in Marq. went on to prove that strength isn't always an advantage.
Hunter's problem, and Stephenie's as well, is that physical strength takes a backseat to tribal dynamics.)
Amy's strength lies in her ability to be an involved member of "strategy talks" and tribal dynamics.
Lydia's strength lies in her providership and even moreso her promise to Gary.

Where Amy has influence
and
Lydia can provide and hide
Stephenie is just strong and has to wait to be told about inter-tribal dynamics.

I firmly believe that Amy's injury is Mis-direction. Much like Blakes malady was. Lydia is safe by hiding underneath Gary's wing. But, Steph is a goner.

Alternate: Jamie, because his initial desire to vote for Stephenie may recieve retribution.

Nakum Alternate: Blake

tribe
If I had a nickel for everytime a Survivor has made a mistake you'd be watching "Apprentice:Tribe" by now.

twinsmomm 52 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Stephenie"
Very well thought out Tribephyl. I agree. But then again, I want to see Stephenie booted so I figure if I keep putting her name up, eventually I should be right!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
42. "Amy"
the obvious boot

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
44. "AMY"
Don't have time to read everything this week, so going with the flow...

chick 49 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
45. "Amy"
For real this time....

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-29-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
46. "Amy"
Really in light of the characterization more than anything. We were introduced to her but there was no character development (Brianna as well but because she was completely edited out of a very chaotic trip to Tribal Council makes me question why?)

Plus, when in doubt, falling back on the bossy, elder or sick boot is a safe way to proceed

forehead - perhaps that is a good way. I still believe Blake's sick, better, sick, better with no character development is a very bad sign at Nakum. Yaxha? That needs to be reserved after they visit Tribal Council

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 02:17 PM (EST)
47. "Brianna"
Amy seems too obvious, but Brianna hasn't had any airtime...Blake???

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
48. "Blake"
Blake was the red herring last week in the promo's. Episode two was a builder as to why a young buck male gets the boot in episode three.

Episode three will be the builder for Amy to take the fall in four.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
49. "amy"
for all the reasons in VS' thread....and this one.

but, tribey, if you are right, (and unfortunately I don't think you are) you'll get a really big etc. from mistress emydi

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
50. "AMY"
If Stephenie is booted, I'm rolling dice from now on. But I do like your reasons tribe.

King Will 49 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
51. "Amy"
Baa. Seems too obvious. I still think it _should_ be Rafe. or if the other guys went-Blake.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
52. "Amy"
What everyone else has said!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •