The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"bloated stomach = went far?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-27-05, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"bloated stomach = went far?"
Ok, if a survivor comes back and their stomach is all bloated from eating after being starved, would that mean they went far?

I met a survivor and their coworker said their stomach was bloated.

mind the gap

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: bloated stomach = went far? Flowerpower 09-27-05 1
   RE: bloated stomach = went far? ivoryElephant 09-27-05 2
       RE: bloated stomach = went far? KObrien_fan 09-27-05 4
       RE: bloated stomach = went far? Flowerpower 09-27-05 6
           Lydia Lydia Lydia Lydia Lydia Brownroach 09-27-05 7
 RE: bloated stomach = went far? Brownroach 09-27-05 3
   RE: bloated stomach = went far? biancaxxx 09-27-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
1. "RE: bloated stomach = went far?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-05 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

Well, when one is starving, I'd say that they could have a bloated stomach with food. The big question is, rather than their stomach, how'd the rest of them look.....face drawn and thin, bug bites, skinny extremities, were their clothes baggy and too big, were they tan?

can you give us a hint?

ETA: If one picked up a parasite down there, which is VERY possible, they would definately have a bloated stomach. If the person started out with some padding to begin with (not Danni, Cindy, Steph) I would think that you'd be better able to make a guess by looking at their face and extremities. Remember, Lil lost 30 pounds I think in Pearl Islands....there had to have been no missing that....

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-27-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
2. "RE: bloated stomach = went far?"
Well, I just saw her today so any bugbites would have been gone, plus she had her work clothes on. She did look thin, but she was thin to begin with.

I didn't actually see her stomach, that is just what her co-worker said. as far as being tan, well her mother is Japanese so she wouldn't be pale anyways.

mind the gap

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: bloated stomach = went far?"
IE, I know who you met! I would think she goes far anyway just based on editing. I'm not sure that 39 days worth of starving would set in the bloated stomach bit (as you see in the kids of starving nations) I think it is called Quashi orcor but I know it isn't spelled that way.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 03:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: bloated stomach = went far?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-05 AT 06:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-27-05 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

Well, I think we all know who you are referring to now! Ha! Well, she has been back almost 2 months at this point so she could have gained a substantial amount of weight back. I'd say you need to grill the co-worker about how thin her face and limbs looked when she got back in relation to what she looked like at the start of the show. If it's who I think it is, I'd say she did have enough weight to start with so that if she lasted a long time it would indeed have been noticable.

ETA: Here's a pic for comparison. She's definately thin, but has alot of extra weight in her extremities and I would think her face would get much thinner too....

ETA#2: Boy, all four of the Nakum girls look like RAILS!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
7. "Lydia Lydia Lydia Lydia Lydia"
Hey peeps this is the Spoiler board, we can say her name.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 03:20 PM (EST)
3. "RE: bloated stomach = went far?"
I met a survivor and their coworker said their stomach was bloated.

You met Katie Gallagher?

Are you talking about Lydia?

biancaxxx 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
5. "RE: bloated stomach = went far?"
lol

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •