The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"7 can be a magic number"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-22-05, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"7 can be a magic number"
In the past, the game has often changed when there were only 7 contestants left. The people on the outside of the dominant alliancen on occassion, are able to join with the weaker members in the alliance to turn the game on its head. The key is the weaker members of the dominant alliance have to realize or be convinced that thy can't win the game.

We now have one obvious outsider in Stephanie. Caryn is an outside, but I am not sure if she realizes it. If she realizes it, they would still need to find 2 more to join there counter alliance. The previews to next week's episode indicate that Steph tries to get Jenn and Katie to join her.

Does anyone see any other pair that Steph could get to join her counter alliance

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 7 can be a magic number JohnMc 04-22-05 1
 RE: 7 can be a magic number lovwigglesworth 04-22-05 2
   RE: 7 can be a magic number redbeard103152 04-22-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-22-05, 02:30 PM (EST)
1. "RE: 7 can be a magic number"
<<Does anyone see any other pair that Steph could get to join her counter alliance>>

Gregg and Jenn. That was his plan with Coby and Janu. Could definitely replace those two with Caryn and Steph.

But that plan won't work:

1. Steph already has 2 votes in her back pocket now.
2. When Gregg boots Tom or Ian, he loses both of those votes
3. When Katie gets booted, she won't vote for Gregg or Jenn.

Steph is toast.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-22-05, 02:36 PM (EST)
2. "RE: 7 can be a magic number"
It won't happen but Tom and Ian have shown alot of concern over the Greg and Jenn bond. Steph could try to have them boot Gregg and keep their original final four plan of Ian/Tom/Katie/Steph.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-22-05, 06:29 PM (EST)
3. "RE: 7 can be a magic number"
lov I think the move should be made at 7. Unfortunately Stephenie picks the wrong one to target. There is absolutly no way that Katie would agree to boot either Tom or Ian at this point. Those two are her ticket to the finals.Katie also dosn't want Stephenie anywhere near the endgame.She should also be aware that Katie would run straight to Tom with her information. By targeting Tom, Stephenie has sealed her doom.RedBeard

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •