The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-25-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-05 AT 02:27 PM (EST)

I wish I had started this last week. This week there was a clear distinction between who was a strong player on a tribe and who was weak.

On Ulong, the weak player was definitely Ashlee. Honey, you gotta eat food. And with the group.

Ulong's strong tribe member was a tossup for me. I might be inclined to pick Jeff since he was the only one to make any significant pull on the IC. But it really was Angie who inspired the team by finally getting across the balance obstacles. For her mental AND physical strength, she is Ulong's strong player of the week.

For Koror, Katie was the weak player. Girlfriend, lift your knees. HIGHER! Listen to Willard and lift your legs higher and longer. *snicker* (Honorable mention to Willard - ya gotta swim faster, buddy.)

Koror's strong player was definitely Tom. Did you see how far he drug that trunk?!! That was a fireman pulling hoses underwater. Go on, TOM!!!

Please list your picks for week 2. And for week 1 I would have picked:

Ulong - Strong: Jolanda, Weak: Angie
Koror - Strong: Ian, Weak: Willard

eta that I thought I was in Fanatics instead of Spoilers. If this gets moved to Fanatics, I'm ok with that. I've had a bad posting day.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2 PepeLePew13 02-25-05 1
   RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2 volsfan 02-25-05 2
   RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2 Devious Weasel 02-25-05 3
       RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2 jkokoj 02-25-05 4
           RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2 katethegreat 02-25-05 5
               RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2 lovwigglesworth 02-25-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2"
I think Ian definitely should get a share of the Strongest Koror award for the week along with Tom. He went down repeatedly in a strong current to get the Koror box from the bottom of the ocean -- the average person would have given up in exhaustion.

Scratch and sniff

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2"
I totally agree Pepe! Ian looks like a little geek that will get blown away with the next puff of wind. However, he is carrying them along at times. He is also a silent leader. I am really rooting for him!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2"
It would have been nice to see what he could have done at IC if he hadn't done the diving for the Flint the day before.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-25-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2"
Agreed, I saw Ian and Tom being the strongest for Kor. Ian pulled his share during that IC challenge. I too am a fan of Ian.

I though Stephanie worked really hard for Ulo during the IC. She was shown diving more than the other women and staying under longer.

Angie really redeemed herself in front of her team during those couple of days. I kept telling hubby that I really like her and hope she does well.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-25-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2"
I agree that Stephanie showed up as a strong player. She pulled in the IC, it seemed like she and Jeff were the only two to stay under long enough to try pulling. Plus at the RC, she added at least two flags, to the best of my memory.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-25-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Palau: Strong and Weak ep 2"
So who was it that actually got flags?
I know Angie got 2 and Steph got 2.
Janu is the only one I remember from Koror getting a flag.
And who pulled the boxes from the IC?
Tom was of course the #1 box puller. I think Ian and Greg helped, was anyone else able to hold theier breathe long enough to even make an effort? On Ulong Jeff was able to get down there long enough once or twice at the beginning, Steph was able to get down but didn't seem strong enough to pull the rope, was everyone else just not even able to get down to the spot? Did this challenge leave others with as many questions as it left me?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •