The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Julie on Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Julie on Early Show"
Not really anything too revealing when Julie talks to Julie Chen. She was wearing a camosole top that looked like a slip to me...still strutting her only strategy.

Said she was heartbroken and really had her feelings hurt by Chris when he voted her out at the TC. She took it very personally as he told her that he was keeping her based on their friendship. That's what hurt her the most as she considered her a friend whom she put trust into.

Regarding the nude sunbathing and the snuggling with Sarge, she said that that was not strategy or anything, that that was just the way she was. That was just what she would have done regardless. She did not think anything of it.

She was then asked about the chicken wings and she says that the guys probably never found out that they had given whole ones to the women and only bones to the guys.

That's really about all....boring, nothing to note.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Julie on Early Show volsfan 12-10-04 1
   RE: Julie on Early Show PepeLePew13 12-10-04 2
       RE: Julie on Early Show blacknwhitedog 12-10-04 3
           RE: Julie on Early Show samboohoo 12-10-04 13
       RE: Julie on Early Show volsfan 12-10-04 4
           RE: Julie on Early Show pmspml5 12-10-04 5
               RE: Julie on Early Show volsfan 12-10-04 6
               RE: Julie on Early Show emydi 12-10-04 9
       RE: Julie on Early Show KObrien_fan 12-10-04 8
       RE: Julie on Early Show memacmur 12-10-04 10
           RE: Julie on Early Show PepeLePew13 12-10-04 11
               RE: Julie on Early Show Devious Weasel 12-10-04 12
                   RE: Julie on Early Show memacmur 12-10-04 14
 RE: Julie on Early Show blacknwhitedog 12-10-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
I thought it was interesting that she said she had some unanswered questions about why Chris lied to her and voted out Julie. Makes me wonder if she didn't spend anytime in LL with him.

I know things speed-up from here on out but if Chris didn't make the final two I would think they would have time to talk things out.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 09:03 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-04 AT 09:04 AM (EST)

Actually, I do wonder if Chris is NOT in the F2 because of this. Christy mentioned to me that they have the production staff hovering around them in LL to make sure they don't discuss the show too much and Julie might be really sore at Chris that they didn't get much of a chance to yap in the one day between his F3 arrival and the final vote. And Chris would probably spend most of his day at LL shooting the breeze with Sarge and Chad than with the women.

I'd think that if Chris in the final 2, Julie would certainly ask him a question relating to why Chris lied to her and he'd get an opportunity to answer her, thus she'd be left with an "unsatisfactory answer" instead of "unanswered questions". Just IMHO.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 09:07 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
Julie Chen asked Julie- will Chris voting you out and lying to you based on your friendship come into play if he is in the final 2 and Julie said "I hope so!"

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 02:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
Thanks for posting this. While I watched I thought the whole tone made it appear as if Chris is in the final 2.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

12-10-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
I don't know if there are people monitoring the booted at LL but we have speculated in the past that when two get booted that were upset with each other...they have time to discuss at LL.

If they can't talk about the game at LL then our speculating that people have time to solve their differences goes out the window!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
Rupert was on survivor live yesterday and this very subject was covered. He said that the producers got "very upset" when they learned that they were discussing things at LL during panama and that All-Stars was monitored much closer (I think - something to that effect). Makes me wonder if they would montitor the members of LL much closer this time around.

12-10-04, 09:26 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
So, I guess from here on out we need to be very careful when speculating that something is discussed at LL!

You learn something new everyday!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
Is Julie going to be on Richard's show?

Someone call and ask her about her and Jiffy!!!

Wonder if this was this hushed hushed on TES?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
Kathy O'Brien said similar things about being monitored at LL, in fact during all stars they all had separate huts and were not allowed to chat with each other. There was still some contact and chat, but not much.

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-10-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
Just thought I'd chime in with one thing:

Given the standard manner in which Final 2 contestants tend to answer their 'one question' from each Jury member, I could see Chris not being able to give Julie a satisfactory answer during the 'inquisition.' Especially if she gives an open question for both Final 2 contestants as opposed to a specific "By saying you were keeping me based on our friendship, and then booting me anyways, should I interpret this as meaning our friendship means nothing to you?" style question...

I had to bring this up as I know I am almost never satisfied with the way final 2 contestants answer the jury questions. It will probably be all honesty, loyalty to alliances, brak-brak-brak kind of stuff.

MEmacmur

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
Oh, I agree that Chris probably would never be able to give Julie a satisfactory answer if he's in the F2 no matter how she's questioning him... but I do find her use of "unanswered questions" to be curious -- why not say something like "unsatisfactory answer(s)?"

I realize that she might be coached to throw people off track, but it's just the wording is interesting, that's all. Still mulling over exactly what this means...

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
I don't find it curious at all. Unsatisfactory answers is far less ambiguous - in fact, it's not ambiguous at all. It means she definitely had the chance to ask. Unaswered questions could mean she either asked and didn't get an answer or she never asked. If I were coaching a contestant, I would definitely try to get them to be as ambiguous as possible.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-10-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
Exactly. The devious weasel cleary knows how to be devious and weasel-like.

Besides, if Julie had 3 questions she'd like to ask Chris, there would be at least 2 still unanswered after the final TC...

Of course, knowing my luck at predicting things, it will be Scout and her 'little one' in the F2, holding hands and professing how much they care for each other!

MEmacmur

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 10:24 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Julie on Early Show"
The CBS link is here

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •