The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"

State of the Spoiling
Episode Eleven

GREETINGS ALL AND WELCOME TO THE THANKSGIVING EDITION OF SOTS

Should I just post a link to Snewser and be done with it so I can go and enjoy the rest of my week off of work and enjoy my turkey day???

NO, WAIT!!! kingfish wouldn't hear of it....he is CONVINCED that there is no possible way dear Leann our resident subtle and brilliant genius can be voted off on American Thanksgiving...so thanks kingfish for ruining my vacation and turkey day I guess I have to actually give you some more information...

Ok, here we go...

Last week, we were teased once again into thinking that the Y chromosome would somehow reign victorious...not to be and my dear CHAD was sent to Loser Lodge to share some quality R&R Leave time with his good buddy Sarge and to take phone calls on Richard Hatch's SURVIVOR LIVE show from two of our VERY OWN POSTERS Katie from Vermont (KObrien_fan)and Michelle from Chicago (pmspml5)

WOOHOO, how cool was that and they even tried to hook me up!!!

After getting his torch snuffed, Chad was immediately sent to the EMERALD CITY (luckily, he was not delayed by THE POPPIES ) TO GET BUFFED, WAXED and all around CLEANED UP.

And here he is.... the new and improved Chad (you do realize that he was the first Survivor to be completely made of TIN) all nice and clean..ready to perform his jury duty with a smile and a whistle (TOOT TOOT)

Rumor has it he's going to ask the Wizard not for a heart...but for a personality.

Now onto this week's wonderful Thanksgiving Episode REMEMBER THE SHOW IS ON THURSDAY at 8 p.m. EST/7 p.m. CST...so if you're over Grandma's or Auntie Em's make sure you TIVO or VCR it...hopefully this week, PMS's and Fester's DirecTV feed will not go out halfway through....

THE FAMILY VISIT

Yes, it's time for the sappy show...where Eliza will blubber so much

the computer will short circuit explode and the flying pieces will hit Leann right in the head, knock the subtle genius right out of her and she will be left just plain stupid with a big smile on her face...

At TC, because of the severe brain trauma, she will cast the deciding vote against herself (how bout that scenario, kingfish?)

We know from the web promo vidcaps so graciously posted by our resident Doc Volsfan, that Episode 11 is indeed the wonderful dreaded Family visit episode. At the RC, the remaining survivors receive some news from home via computer (ala S2 Australia).

Now the sequence of the Reward Challenge, discussed in KB's Immunity Challenge thread (roundabout post 35 and it progeny)

--Hey we didn't say we are the sharpest knives in the drawer...so if you want to ponder or discuss the sequence of the RC...go to the IMMUNITY CHALLENGE THREAD..REPEAT THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE THREAD.

What our resident spoilers (headed by our most wonderful KB--post 42)will happen

The three elements identified are:

Internet two way meeting with the "loved ones"

Question and answer phase.

(see the Q/A cards in Jiffy's hands--that's a dead giveaway --I'm so good at this spoiling thing)

Ami--in HER OWN tan shirt and not Julie's yellow shirt-- standing up to meet loved one in person.

We don't seem to have any vidcaps of any of the loved ones, to try to determine who wins the RC so, for now, we'll go with Ami winning the RC because she's standing up, presumably, to meet her loved one...just who will it be--Chrissy??? Wait a minute, Ami is dating Chrissy Snow from Three's Company? imagine that....

Now cowboyroo thought there might be an identified man in CBS eyemail this week (featuring Chris), but Brownroach thinks its the NOW STUPID Leann with her hair pulled back

I agree..it's Leann...so no vidcaps of the loved ones made available.

(As an aside: the emydi eyemail theory has officiially been put out of its misery...please let it go quietly into the night.....)

So now if Ami does win RC and goes off to places unknown to spend some quality time with her loved one...what's happening back at camp....(STOP: DO NOT get your britches in an uproar--I may talk about things at camp here that happen before RC and when Ami is at camp...this is the part of the SOTS when we talk about camp goings on....so don't take this as me telling you that all this stuff happens when Ami is away)

We know that CHRIS is going to TAKE A RISK and SHAKE THINGS UP. Starting immediately after last week's show, the previews show that Chris

is telling Eliza, Leann and presumably Ami about Scout and Twila coming to him and Chad with the plan to oust Eliza from the game

This leads Leann and Ami to confront Scout the next morning on the beach

Scout tells them (using the third person) that it wasn't Scout's idea...presumably telling them it was Chris/Chad who came to Twila and her. But then, unfortunately, the arthritis in Scout's hands is acting up and she must rest them for her big handshake coming up later...

Yes, more time has been spent this week focusing on the hands of the Survivors than in any other to date(usually its the hair and whether it's been washed) This week.. who wears what bracelets is all the rage:

The right hand on the right has been positively identified by CAT as Scout's and the person in the background as Julie...from the way she wears her shorts to the fact she is seen in the next vidcap with her right hand to her chin

The question remains, who's right hand is it on the left...some speculate that it is Julie's..but then where is her bracelet she is wearing in the IC?

And wouldn't it be awkward and unnatural for Julie to shake Scout's right hand with her right hand in front of her stomach like that??? My opinion...its' someone else standing to the left of Julie who puts her right hand out in front of Julie's stomach to shake Scout's hand..

But who is the mysterious woman hand shaker? And yes IT IS A WOMAN's hand on the left. The hand has no bracelet on. The picture of Julie with her hand to her chin doesn't show her wrist to determine if she is wearing the bracelet at that time. She's wearing it at the IC and I think this is after IC (see Julie is now wearing Ami's tan shirt over her bikini top that she was wearing at the IC (see above), and I doubt she would have taken it off.

That wrist/hand is too petite to be Twila's, it's not Leann's unless Scout is leading Julie and Leann down the primrose path, and I doubt it's Ami's...Scout is staying away from her. I think it is Eliza's hand sans her bracelet. But what does the handshake mean...we'll get that later, first, we should really discuss the Immunity Challenge...which is discussed in KB's REWARD CHALLENGE THREAD (see there's no link bc there is no such thread )

So what is happening at the IC....WELL SUUUUUUURPRISE again Survivors...you get to see your loved ones ONE MORE TIME (ala Thailand...yawn)

and get to direct them when they are blindfolded (most likely) to pick up the items that were in the hanging bags (not hanging Chads...he's gone ) put them together and race to the finish line...blindfolds, puzzles, big high chairs for the Survivors to sit in and direct...what will those brilliant challenge creators think of next?

(aside: well we see in the Nov. 28-Dec. 4 TV Guide that the "Redemption" challenge is back. The question is why is this challenge in next week's TV GUIDE for Ep. 12 if this is the customary F5 "win a car for you (and yo ho-if it's All Stars") RC? I think that CBS probably messed up again ala 5-3 and sent it to TV GUIDE a week early...they're idiots. But good news to all you Chris fans out there..they've made the balance beam broader so he may actually be able to walk and now crawl the plank...however, you may want him to lose this one because of the dreaded curse (the ho didn't count...she was given and did not WIN the car)

So who wins the IC? Or the better question that KB asked in his Immunity challenge thread is Who has to win the IC for Snewser to be correct?

There are two competing factions on the board this week

One led by our resident Sax playing Roach who thinks it's CHRIS that needs the immunity necklace and the other by our lovely gardening FlowerPower who thinks it is Ami who needs the necklace.

You can look at those arguments, which are both compelling, and make your own choice....I tend to agree with my XX alliance mate FP...KB tends to agree with BR...but you make up your own mind.

Are there any other clues that might help us...well later in the week...some vidcaps from Sucks' MESS HALL and SurvivorFever arose:

They appear to be the Survivors leaving for TC with their bags possibly in the background and Chris holding his torch with NO immunity necklace (thanks for the enlargements CAT)

KB thinks maybe that these vidcaps are early on in their preparations for leaving for TC but aethelstan logically points out...wouldn't you pick up your torch last after you had already put on the Immunity necklace?
The torch is in Chris' hand already...so I think Chris (and Eliza for that matter) do not win the IC necklace.

Don't be fooled into thinking Twila wins it...the vidcaps of the TC are from last week

Julie may win it in yet another "someone's in trouble in the IC" misdirection

Scout IS NOT going to win it...she know she cannot direct people either...and Leann is going to win it...

So it's either Chris or Ami that wins IC with Julie as a wildcard

So let's look at the scenarios if CHRIS wins immunity...

He's safe and he can take even more risks and mix the pot a lot more...He goes to Eliza and tells her "You can count on my word...this is how you can stay"

How she can stay is by being the fourth boot against Ami or her posse...so if Chris wins IC and Ami is vulnerable..how does she work her magic this week..or does someone else work theirs?

BR speculates that Eliza is beholden to Ami because she saved her butt last week and she doesn't want her to go...so Eliza tells Chris I'll go along with you but you have to boot Leann instead of Ami..Eliza may even go to Julie and tell her about the plan so she can vote out Leann also.

But what about our Handshake...how does that fit in...Scout and Julie with whom? Eliza.... is Eliza confirming the deal to oust Leann with Scout and is that why Julie seems so hesitant?

One Survivor (JULIE) approaches a tribemate with a plan for the upcoming Tribal Council vote (LEANN). Caught off-guard, the tribemate (JULIE)tries to deflect the vote (TO CHRIS). How will the voting go down? (LEANN)"

If Ami wins immunity, then Eliza and the rest will have to settle for Ami's first lieutenant, Leann as the next best thing.

One Survivor tries to solidify a Final Four position, but is crushed to learn that things aren't always what they seem.

BR believes this could only be ELIZA because of the word crushed in the misdirection quote. After Chris comes to Eliza and Leann at nite around the fire, she may go to Ami and talk to her about it but is politely dismissed...so Eliza realizes she is not secure in her F4 alliance and decides to do something with Chris. So if Chris does not have immunity..he is able to finlly turn the tides against the XX alliance with Eliza's vote. She doesn't care who it is, as long it isn't her...Ami has immunity so the next best thing is....AND/OR

Julie is comfortable with the odd numbers now and goes along with Chris, Scout and Twila in voting off Leann (because Ami has immunity) in order for her to get farther in the game and have less competition in the ICs.

ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT THOUGH...

<in my best GOMER PYLE VOICE>SUUUUURPRISE SUUUURPRISE SUUUUUPRISE<end Gomer voice>

Miss Luann Povie er...Leann Slaby is sent to Loser Lodge...good thing she'll have Sarge there...he's a good friend of Gomer's

Leann becomes the sacrificial first lietenantTURKEY this Thanksgiving

RECAP: RC: AMI, most likely
IC: AMI--with CHRIS likely also and Julie as a wildcard
Booted: LEANN

Still need more evidence, kingfish? Check out KB's Confessional Analysis thread where it shows that Leann was hidden last week just like Chad the week before..

Check out the title to Episode 12--Now Who's in Charge Here? Who else but CHRIS could be saying this???

WHAT ABOUT FUTURE BOOTS OR POSSIBLE JURY VOTES check out:

The always wonderful and fabulous editing thread captained by our sweet potato Veruca Salt

You wanna speculate on F4 go to Team Joisey's thread and speculate away...it appears that we think Chris Twila and Eliza may possibly make up F4/F3/F2...but who knows...

And don't forget to check out Estee's jury vote thread and post your thoughts about who will vote for whom come F2 time....

AND DON'T YOU FORGET TO VOTE in Sherps' weekly thread...I mean even Shakes voted last week....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL

and remember don't fill up on too much turkey that you fall asleep during the show!!

SPECIAL KUDOS to my pals Katie and FP for helping me out tremendously in my first attempt at a SOTS...what an undertaking!!! WHEW!!!

SOTS is provided by SurvivorBlows.comas a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you support was not adequately represented in this message...Please use this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... KObrien_fan 11-24-04 1
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... Brownroach 11-24-04 2
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... ShadyLady 11-24-04 3
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... Flowerpower 11-24-04 4
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... Capn2patch 11-24-04 5
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... Fitty 11-24-04 6
   RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... Gothmog 11-24-04 9
       RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... Brownroach 11-24-04 11
           RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... pinchy 11-24-04 18
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... Fire Fly 11-24-04 7
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... bondt007 11-24-04 8
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... strid333 11-24-04 10
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... sylvester 11-24-04 12
   RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... ginger 11-24-04 13
       RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... VerucaSalt 11-24-04 14
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... RudyRules 11-24-04 15
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... Scarlett O Hara 11-24-04 16
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... Magic Fingers 11-24-04 17
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... alwaysintruble1 11-24-04 19
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... marebear79 11-24-04 20
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... greg2557 11-24-04 21
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... Outfrontgirl 11-25-04 22
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... PepeLePew13 11-25-04 23
 RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 1... kingfish 11-30-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
1. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Excellent, excellent, excellent! Very nice job putting it all together Emy, you have a happy Thanksgiving yourself!

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 01:28 PM (EST)
2. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 02:33 PM (EST)

Great SOTS, emydi, and very funny! Of course, I have to thank you for mentioning me -- and more than once! I'm in DAW heaven.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!!!!

ETA: I just wanted to clarify what I meant about immunity (and for Fp as well): I think Chris needs it *more* than Ami does. I do not believe Eliza would agree to vote for Ami first, and if Chris and Eliza cannot agree on another target, then Eliza would most likely vote for Chris.

Therefore he is in more danger without immunity than Ami is. That doesn't mean he can't save himself without it, though...

And it doesn't mean Ami won't win it anyway. But as it is, I have a feeling neither one of them wins it.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

ShadyLady 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-24-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
3. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Em
Awesome job!!! If I had fallen off the planet for a week and not been devouring all the great ideas, speculations, guesses on the assorted message boards, this one read would have caught me up to speed. Funny, informative, I laughed, I cried ;_). You simply MUST do this again.
Have wonderful holiday
S`Lady

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 01:44 PM (EST)

Here, here to emydi's first SOTS....can't imagine how you will ever top this one, e! It was fantastic! Loved the nod to Chad in the tinman suit, in search of a personality, ha ha ha! Let's hope he finds one!

This week was also a really challenging week despite the fact that Snewser handed us the bootee two weeks ago. Wouldn't it be funny if Julie were the one to win the IC, after all of our long debating! Although, I must say that I'm still firmly in the Ami's got to win it camp, and surprise and surprise again...WE BOTH AGREE!!!!!

Your graphics were awesome, the whole thing was perfect, funny, thorough! You rock emy, and have a great turkey day!

...and I like the emydi theory!
ETA: I am also in "DAW" heaven too!...our gardening FP

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
5. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
I loved it!! I had to read it again. Great recap, and VERY funny.

Fitty 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-24-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
That was great emydi, thanks! Informative and entertaining! I love reading this board. It's spoiling at it's finest.

I would like to add that I think that the mystery person shaking Scout's hand (with Julie in the center) could be Twila. I search high and low for close ups of Twila's hand and I've come to the conclusion that she has long fingers and and a somewhat small wrist. I provided some pictures to illustrate.

I don't think it's conclusive that it is her, but I don't think I could rule her out either.

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
9. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-04 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

Excellent job, emy! SOTS at its finest.

Welcome to the boards, fitty. I don't think this hand is Twila's--in the other pictures you provided, Twila has a ring on her middle finger, which can't be seen in this picture:

Also, Twila's hand and arm are much more freckly than this hand is.

Edited for speeling

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 04:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
This handshake is going to remain a mystery until we see what actually happens, LOL.

I've seen a clearer version of the cap, where I would swear the hand with the bracelet is Chris's: the fat thumb and flattened fingernail look absolute masculine, and there is a trace of red hair visible on the arm. And Chris is wearing his buff around his right elbow at the IC.

The far-fetched idea then occurred to me then that maybe Scout is giving Chris her bracelet her as a token to cement their agreement, and is clasping his hand after placing it on his wrist.

But Scout also has rings on her fingers and the hand doesn't look like hers either. So I give up. Maybe it's Pretty Boy Probst's.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

pinchy 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-24-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
18. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
hmm, that's weird, I was just thinking that the OTHER hand might be Chris (shaking Scout's hand), it would be even weirder if Julie was there too, which it seems to be... guess we'll wait 'til tomorrow to find out if it even matters.

(great ungnarling of the threads btw, esp. that Immunity Challenge NOT discussion!)

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-24-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Great job, e!!! The best part? The 'sacrificial turkey!!!! (still laughing!)

This is Thanksgiving and we are 'thankful' for the time and energy that you put into this. You have a great turkey day. You deserve it!!!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-24-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
8. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
WOW... I so have not been able to get over here much - WHAT A GREAT SOTS !

How long to 1000?
just say NO to swoops

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
10. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Great SOTS. Unfortunately, it looks like my girl is gone and I'm not getting any money.

Three is the perfect number.

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
12. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Emydi, I'm still laughing about this comment:

"however, you may want him to lose this one because of the dreaded curse (the ho didn't count...she was given and did not WIN the car)"

Lol! LOVED your SOTS! Thank you!

Sylvester (just call me CAT)

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
13. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
I always admire those who take on the complexities of the SOTS thresd. Thank you, Dahlin!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-24-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
14. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
my dear friend, this was a wonderful treat!!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
15. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Very Nicely done!

Wonderful consolidation of the theories and challenges!

Your 2003 College Football Pool Ultimate Prize Winner!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-24-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
e!! Fabulous job sweets! Just fabulous! After reading your SOTS, I feel all caught up with the Boards -- I've been touring out west this week and am just now trying to catch up!! Thanks for doing such a fantastic job! And you are absolutely right e -- YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS SPOILING THING! (And lucky for us too!!)

Thank you and have a wonderful and happy thanksgiving!

Scar

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-24-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
WOW
What an awesome job you did on the SOTS this week!!

I knew I wasn't going to be able to follow the threads this week and was hoping to find an informative SOTS. You went above and beyond!
Thank you.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone here!!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 09:16 PM (EST)
19. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Outstanding STOS emydi, big thanks for taking the time to sum up all the mess for us to try and figure out.

Happy Thanksgiving to all here on the boards!!!

Handcrafted by Syren

marebear79 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-24-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
20. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Emydi! Thank you so much for taking time out of your holiday week to give us that fabulous SOTS! I loved the turkey graphic and the Gomer Pyle joke--you had me giggling for a while with that one!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving if you celebrate it, capping it off with another exciting episode of Survivor (exciting only if LeeAnn goes and the male pagonging ends--otherwise sad and lame!)

Thanks again Emydi for all your hard work!

Marebear79

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
21. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Very nice, makes it easy to catch up.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-04, 03:29 AM (EST)
22. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
emydi,
Your SOTS is fabulous: funny, entertaining, thorough, analytical and ... just all-around terrific. I enjoyed reading it from beginning to end.

I especially like the RC thread joke ... :smile:

And yet, I still have no conviction as to who wins IC, perhaps because you presented a few compelling arguments to choose from. Guess I'll have to wait and see!

All those not on TV have only themselves to blame ~ Jackson Browne

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-04, 06:34 AM (EST)
23. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"

Thanks for doing a great job, emy! I've been behind on things in the past week because of all the workshops I've been to, so this SOTS was a nice way for me to get caught up.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
24. "RE: STATE OF THE SPOILING EPISODE 11"
Just got back, hence the late response. Great job, sorry about messing up your T'giving holiday (I had a great one) with my whimsical notions (not really, I know you enjoyed this). But I suspect I'll have others. Great job, even in retrospect.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •