The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-04, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-04 AT 07:45 AM (EST)

Thanks to SFever for the pictures.

ETA:
Sorry, these images came out really small, not much in them anyway, but I will make them bigger later when I get home.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps volsfan 10-22-04 1
   RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps KObrien_fan 10-22-04 3
   RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps Kiddiepool 10-22-04 4
       RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps bdemoney 10-22-04 5
 RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 10-22-04 2
 RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps SOC kingfish 10-22-04 6
   RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps SOC katethegreat 10-22-04 7
       RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps SOC Fire Fly 10-22-04 8
           RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps SOC memacmur 10-22-04 9
               RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps SOC lilRED 10-22-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
1. "RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps"
If we are to believe this is John's boot...OFG does not hold up to these shots. Interested in seeing the web promo!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
3. "RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps"
But Lisa was nowhere to be found in the first promo caps from last week either, so OFG didn't apply then.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

Kiddiepool 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps"
Can someone please explain OFG theory to me? I have been reading these boards, but cannot find a definition anywhere!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps"
OFG Theory - Please read the following thread: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/5447.shtml

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
2. "RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps"
According to initial OFG theory with the first promo shots, in trouble would be Julie, Twila, Rory, Leanne, and Ami....

Perhaps we'll see something different as further vidcaps become available...perhaps we have to take all of the caps for the week into group consideration.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps SOC"
Stream of consciousness (SOC) off top of head analysis:

First caps - Looks like morning sun to me, so it’s a new day, symbolic – meaning last nite symbolically and actually belonged to Yasur, implication that tonite symbolically belongs to Lopevi, and they go to next TC. Admittedly, a stretch interpretation, but aren't they all.

Next caps - Twilla and Julie absorbing the morning, feeling each other out (no smirks, Amy and Scout are on the other tribe and family are watching), symbolizing the show is going to be about them. Twilla is integrated with Sarge, so this doesn’t portend well for Julie, and her happy attitude could be a sleazyBS Clue in the misdirection sense.

Next caps – Rory bonding with Powder Puff Burly Girls alliance? MS wants us to think he is going to be safe? I think the real implication is that the tribe is more united, and could presage an RC comeback. Although, frankly, I don’t see how, they have mental non-achiever like Rory - and although his Survivor gaming skills have improved, his mental contest gaming sucks, I reference the inability to grasp the Euler puzzle - and they have physical non-achievers like Scout and Leanne. But Survivor has a way of using RC and IC challenges that sometimes allow the seeming underdogs to prevail. So maybe.

It is abundantly clear with absolutely no doubt (believe that? Need a beach condo in Idaho?), that Julie goes, and my heart is broken yet again, and Yasur wins RC and IC.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-22-04, 01:43 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps SOC"
So if MB wants to pick the winner, maybe it's time for the old SOS challenge . . . Since how else can Yasur win?

jk

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-22-04, 04:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps SOC"

If predictions are correct and Yasur has a good challenge episode, then indeed, Lopevi goes to TC. So this narrows down the 'in trouble' candidates dramatically. The only Lopevi folk shown are Julie and Twila. Twila's bond with Sarge and his alliance offer lets us believe that she is around for awhile. So that leaves Julie if you use these vidcaps and go by the OFG theory. And no John K. to be seen here.

But as KO Fan said, Lisa wasn't seen in the first vidcaps last week either, and we all know what happened to her. I agree with FP. We need to see all the vidcaps for the week before we can see if there is a trend as to who is getting lots of face time. Using a few vidcaps is like taking something out of context.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-22-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps SOC"
Keeping this thread going and pointing out that in the latest vid-caps, there are a number of shots of a dejected, despondent looking John K. And he's appears do be sitting around doing nothing. I think we splice those into our list of candidates, and OFG says John/Julie/Twila are the 3 to watch for on Lopevi.

As per usual, the Yasur issue(s) appear to be Eliza/Rory/(Ami)

All of the vidcaps I've seen seem to focus on potential conflicts on Lopevi, and not so bad in Yasur (other than Rory's statement that the women need him).

Given that this is a big flip-flop from last week's previews (focussing on the integration of Twila and Julie with Lopevi versus the 'speech' by Rory), I think this is a good indicator that it will be Lopevi going to TC next week.

MEmacmur

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S9 Episode 7 Promo Vidcaps SOC"
I don't think Twila will go with the way Sarge has been talking, but then again, maybes that's all misdirection too. Maybe she's too strong a woman...
Any thoughts?

BUT
That was the conspiracy theorist in me cause I still don't see her going before John by a long shot. He wasnt in the fabfive in the first place. He's playing on borrowed time, and I think he knows it... that's why he's being lazy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •