The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Bible" Question in Immunity Challenge?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Neuman 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-00, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
""Bible" Question in Immunity Challenge?"
Did anyone else notice the following during the final episode and have an explanation for it?

Scene: the trivia immunity challenge where Sue, Rudy, Kelly, and Rich had to answer questions about previously booted castaways.

Jeff Probst said there would be ten questions and there were. However, when Kelly and Rudy were turning the sheets on their pads after one question you could clearly see "Study Bible" written on Kelly's sheet and "Bible" written on Rudy's sheet as they turn the page.

However, NONE of the 10 questions asked by Probst had "Bible" as an answer. Obviously, the contestants had been asked about Dirk's luxury item at some point...but that was never shown and would have represented and ELEVENTH question besides the 10 seen!

Question: Why was that question not shown and why was it not included in their final tally? Makes me wonder whether there were other questions edited out and why!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Bible" Question in Immunity Ch... qwkslvr 08-26-00 1
   RE: "Bible" Question in Immunity Ch... xrunner 08-30-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-26-00, 12:44 PM (EST)
1. "RE: "Bible" Question in Immunity Challenge?"
I noticed that too and believe that it's another example of the scenes being rehearsed as shown in a Survivor special by a news team that visited the island.
There's no telling how many other questions were edited out to end up with the 10 we were shown.
Hopefully a detailed behind the scenes account of everything will appear someday.
It'll have to be an accumulation of information from those that were there including the production team and especially the castaways and any journals they kept.

xrunner 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-00, 05:48 PM (EST)
2. "RE: "Bible" Question in Immunity Challenge?"
I do think that some of the scenes were shot after the show was over.
1. They shown Sean hat on the beach all sort of muddy as Kelly and Rich went to the IC. However Sean had his had on at the final council.

2. I always like the intro videos. Sue video definitely had her opening her eyes as she turns her head and then just under her chin a small dot which is snake island. This clearly seems related to the final immunity council. They must have taken this video after the council ended.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •