The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just wondering..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

GangGreen 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-28-00, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just wondering..."
Who plans NOT to watch Survivor 2? After being addicted to the show, I'm kind of turned off by it now. I guess I just don't want to waste my time watching another obnoxious person win a million dollars.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just wondering... Rudyrox 08-28-00 1
 RE: Just wondering... AresMars 08-28-00 2
 RE: Just wondering... NTK 08-28-00 3
 RE: Just wondering... janisella 08-28-00 4
   RE: Just wondering... Lucian 08-29-00 5
       RE: Just wondering... dolphin 08-30-00 6
           RE: Just wondering... castaway 08-30-00 7
 RE: Just wondering... DivaRachel 08-30-00 8
 RE: Just wondering... Kalsteau 08-31-00 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-28-00, 10:17 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Just wondering..."
SII has a chance to save itself.. maybe the good guy will win this one. I'll be watching.

Mary

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-28-00, 10:44 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Just wondering..."
I'll watch it at first but if another evil alliance forms and it becomes apparent that the TC's turn into the same shooting gallery then I'll bail.

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-00, 12:06 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Just wondering..."
After enjoying all the speculation on the board, it was a huge let down to see that it was Rich after all. It was beyond feeling used. But, by the end of the Reunion show, I was looking ahead to S2. It will be interesting to see how the new cast uses what it learned from watching this show.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-00, 04:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Just wondering..."
It will depend on several things, one being when it's on. The main reason I checked out the first episode of Survivor I was that I was home that night and nothing else was on (it was also an 8:00 show and my kids go to bed at 8. I usually need to veg right after putting them to bed). Then I kept watching because I enjoyed it.

Survivor II will be on in the winter when our lives are busier and the other networks have non-reruns on. I think that combined with the fact that it won't be a new concept anymore might mean it doesn't fare as well in the ratings.

Lucian 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-00, 02:02 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Just wondering..."
I don't think any one is expecting to fare as well as the first one but it should bring solid numbers. I'll be there every week watching to see how they react to the previous run.

dolphin 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-00, 08:54 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Just wondering..."
No way! I was sickened by the winner and the whiner. The show ran it's course and life goes on. I am even tired of the Millionaire show.

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-00, 09:53 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Just wondering..."
Oh yeah, I'll be glued to the tube again. New location, new people... the dynamics are sure to be interesting. Only this time I'll be watching closer to see what 'clues' there might be in the beginning as to who wins. I didn't think to record the first episodes of SI & wish I could've played those over. There's a lot more mental strategy going on than the physical challenges alone & at first viewing I didn't realize that. But that's what makes it so entertaining. I do hope we see a little more 'people friendly' survivors this time. Who knows, but I think it will be just as enthralling. Looking forward to seeing who's in the next batch!

DivaRachel 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-00, 06:55 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Just wondering..."
I will only watch if they habe more ppl like the TA thanthe dumb Pagongs. I am not interested in seeing ppl who think they came to OZ for a friendship festival to sing Kumbaya around the camp fire.

MB better pick the contestants carefully, because this may be his 1 hit, as a 1-hit-wonder if he picks a bunch of fools like Pagongs.

Kalsteau 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-00, 08:24 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Just wondering..."
Now every one of you who says they will not watch Survivor II is full of crapola! The anticipation will grow as the weeks lead up to the Superbowl, when the SII cast will be introduced. You will become transfixed in front of the TV, again a victim of clever CBS editing. You'll ponder, speculate, pontificate and again nitpick every minute detail of the show, trying to figure out the "winner". But, alas, in the end you all will prove to be nothing but mere pawns in the hands of the master, Mark Burnett.

So quit your whining - just shut up and watch the show!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •