The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

springolife 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
My dad has coffee with a group of men every morning. I know, I know, retirement- what a life. Anyways, one of his coffee buddies just found out his daughter has been selected for Survivor, to be aired this fall. Here's the cool thing- her husband was selected as well! Yeah- it's a couple's survivor!

I'm assuming this is true, since in a few short months everybody would find out he's a lying bastard. I was excited to hear this news. That would make for a really interesting show (like it's not interesting already!)

I want to have a Survivor party and invite them, but since I don't actually know them, that might be a little cheesy. Does anybody know when they left/are leaving and returning? I asked my dad to ask him some questions, but Dad is a little embaressed, doesn't want to pry. We'll see how much info is volunteered tomorrow.

The ring of Fire- wow, this will be such an exciting season! It should be, they had to come up with something to beat All Stars!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! springolife 05-13-04 1
   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! dabo 05-13-04 2
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! dabo 05-14-04 3
   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! PepeLePew13 05-14-04 5
       RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! rjrabbit 05-17-04 31
           RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! okaloosajohn 05-17-04 34
               RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Magic Fingers 05-18-04 35
               RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! udg 05-18-04 37
   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Bebo 05-14-04 9
       RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Loree 05-14-04 25
       RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! rjrabbit 05-17-04 32
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! geminibabe 05-14-04 4
   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Howard Dean 07-18-04 48
 First off welcome to the boards... mistofleas 05-14-04 6
   RE: First off welcome to the boards... Drive My Car 05-14-04 7
       RE: First off welcome to the boards... westerberg14 05-14-04 8
           RE: First off welcome to the boards... Drive My Car 05-14-04 10
               RE: First off welcome to the boards... mistofleas 05-14-04 11
       RE: First off welcome to the boards... rjrabbit 05-17-04 33
   RE: First off welcome to the boards... JohnMc 05-14-04 20
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! nclady27583 05-14-04 12
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! ohboy 05-14-04 13
   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Drive My Car 05-14-04 14
       RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! mistofleas 05-14-04 15
           RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Drive My Car 05-14-04 16
               RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! VerucaSalt 05-14-04 19
   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! lilRED 05-14-04 18
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! SurvivorBlows 05-14-04 17
   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! springolife 05-14-04 21
       RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Brownroach 05-14-04 22
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Magic Fingers 05-14-04 23
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Loree 05-14-04 24
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! strid333 05-14-04 26
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Fishercat 05-14-04 27
   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! caveman 05-17-04 28
       RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! caveman 05-17-04 29
           RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! dabo 05-17-04 30
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! mookiemeister 05-18-04 36
   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! kelli_blue 05-18-04 38
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! mikey 05-18-04 39
 RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! westgirl98 06-13-04 40
   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! dabo 06-14-04 41
       RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! samboohoo 06-15-04 42
       RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! mistofleas 06-15-04 43
           RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! VerucaSalt 06-15-04 44
               RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! mistofleas 06-15-04 45
                   RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! Flowerpower 06-15-04 46
               RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor! dabo 06-21-04 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-13-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Ok, I am new here. Was this SUPOSED to go on the "spoiler" board? I really am not here to spoil anything, and I actually like the show, despite the fact that I am glad when the season is over so we can get on with our lives! Anyways, sorry if I posted in the wrong place. Look forward to reading your responses, though!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Welcome to Blows. A blue can move this to spoilers or lock it. I nearly suggested using the edit function but the subject line cannot be edited so that wouldn't accomplish anything. Anyway, welcome to Blows, beware of the guard clown.

SMILES ARE FREE

05-14-04, 01:35 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
They should start the game in early July, so at this point the cast hasn't been finalized. It could be that the guy is telling the truth yet neither of them will be on the show. One of the problems with AllStars is that they weren't strangers, people had pre-existing relationships. Still, the idea of eight couples playing the game, no one knowing anyone else except their partner beforehand, might have some interesting dynamics. If you can learn anything more (like whether they informed MB&Co. that they are husband and wife) I would certainly like to know about it.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 05:17 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
I agree with dabs... it's more likely that both the daughter and husband have been selected to advance to the next round of casting interviews than both actually ON the show.

I read somewhere that for past Survivors, MB and his crew would cut down to something like 500 finalists to get a little closer look, and then 50 for extensive interviews before making a decision on which 18 (16 plus two alternates) they would pick to make the trip to the next location (Vanuatu in this case).

Hey, it's easy to get caught up in the excitement -- you know how older people can easily turn some potential event into a big extravaganza.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-04, 07:32 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Older people tend to get their stories confused too.

okaloosajohn 1259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-17-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Hey! Let's watch those 'older people' comments, shall we?

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-18-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"

Looks around....who me?...no comment!

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Don't worry. By the time you get as old as Buggy, your eye sight starts to go as well. Anyone old enough to be offended, probably couldn't read it.

UDG
"So when the audience speaks, so to speak, they're speaking." ~Jeff Probst

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
>They should start the game in early July

It may be earlier than that. When the application came out, the fine print said that applicants would need to be available for an extended absence during June. I remember joking with folks that I couldn't do the show because I was scheduled to give birth during the possible filming dates.

That still fits in with the idea that they're still in the casting process, though. They're going to want to cast as close to the filming date as possible to keep a lid on spoilers.

Have whip, will travel.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 02:39 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Over on the JamShowbiz website they are stating this:

'Survivor Vanuatu: Islands of Fire' will begin shooting in July and air some time in September.

05-17-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
bebo's got a good memory!

geminibabe 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 02:16 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
i'm just curious about how that could possbily work... because isn't it stipulation that people can't conspire to share money? i know ambuh and rahbfadda pushed that, but to have married couples just throws that out the window.

MB certainly could change the game (it IS his game afterall)... but that reeks too much of paradise hotel or eden or whatever that fox reality show was (sorry, can't remember). or was it called temptation island- where they pushed marriages to the "limits."

i agree... this game was NOT meant to be played by people who know eachother... and i think MB knows that. i would be surprised if this turned out to be true. time will tell.

i have to say... if this IS true... survivor DID jump the shark this season.

Howard Dean 707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-18-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
" .... but that reeks too much of paradise hotel or eden or whatever that fox reality show was ... "

Amen to that! It's always good to see other posters on this board who appreciate how much better Survivor is when compared to trash like Paradise Hotel or Eden.

The problem with Paradise Hotel and Eden was that they changed the rules two or three times an episode...

Usually, if MB changes the rules at all, it's more like once or twice a season. That makes a lot more sense to me.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 08:33 AM (EST)
6. "First off welcome to the boards..."
Second...

It does sound much more like both of them were selected to advance to the next round of interviews as opposed to actually being selected as 2 of the 16. The main reason I say this is because if they both had been selected their families would already be under contract to not say anything about being chosen. Oh I know people talk and all, but if I remember the interview process correctly, they themselves wouldn't even know they were selected until right before they leave for filming and since they don't leave until July they wouldn't know yet if they've been selected.

More than likely they've been selected for the last round of interviews of 50. With those you must be willing to fly to LA for about 2 weeks and go through the additional physical and psychological screenings and interviews. Then they make their decision and you don't get much time afterwards to prepare to leave. They keep it all on a very tight schedule to prevent leaks.

So, my guess is while it's certainly possible they both were selected to advance to the next round, I don't believe they've both been chosen as Survivor contestants yet. AND I have a hard time believing that a married couple will be on the show at all. It just doesn't work. If they were to select a married couple then I believe they'll be doing ALL couples. AND if that's true then they need to rename the show Survivor Couples Temptation Island. I'll not watch that. I think a lot of people would NOT watch that. It would remake the entire game. I don't believe MB is going to mess with a recipe that has proven to work time and time again. He may be EPMB but he's not stupid.

--handing out unsolicited opinions since 2001

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
7. "RE: First off welcome to the boards..."
I agree with Misto.
This would make really bad TV, and doesn't fit into the Survivor format at all.

westerberg14 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
8. "RE: First off welcome to the boards..."
Well a "couple" did pretty good last time - so why not try it again?? I think it would really suck. Maybe they were selected for Amazing Race and the guy got the story wrong. I hated the "couple" dynamics of that show and never watched it again after it's first airing...

05-14-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
10. "RE: First off welcome to the boards..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-04 AT 09:21 AM (EST)

Rob and Amber weren't a "couple" when they started. And tribes filled with married couples would be awful. Everyone would have preset alliances. Vote out your spouse?

Maybe the posters Dad got the information wrong and they were cast for The Amazing Race. Makes more sense.

Dang we are hard up for stuff to talk about

05-14-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
11. "RE: First off welcome to the boards..."
Yeah, what buggy said.

Rob and Amber came into the game not even liking each other all that much. That's a big difference from coming into the game being married. All through the Rob/Amber alliance and even up until the very very end, there was the threat hanging over their heads that one or the other would break the alliance that was formed after the game started. Can you see couples having that dynamic? I can't. Even if a married couple came into the game with the agreement that they're putting the marriage part of it on hold and it's every person for themselves to win the money, I sure would like to see the statstics afterwards of which ones got a divorce.

--tells buggy she can always talk about pudding skin

05-17-04, 07:37 PM (EST)
33. "RE: First off welcome to the boards..."
I agree. I don't like the couple's idea.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 10:45 AM (EST)
20. "RE: First off welcome to the boards..."
Agree with Misto. Isn't there already a game for couples? I thought it was called The Amazing Race. *insert sarcasm here*

And as far as Rob and Amber, I think it would be awesome to see those 2 on TAR. They already have a BB returnee for this season. Why not keep a Survivor couple so the show (TAR) will return next summer?

nclady27583 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
I think that would be very interesting dynamic. However, if it were true, we would already be aware of it as they would have been advertising for couples. Also, I dont think they would have limited it to just married couples, but any type of couple such as best friends, work mates, roommates, etc. Sounds too much like the Amazing Race. Now, if they wanted best enemies to appear on the show, THAT WOULD be very intesting. -lani

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
32 instead of 16 - Couples compete as a team. Challenges etc. Or one will sit out the other will play. Couples voted out together. They are one.

05-14-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Still a bad idea, and it wouldn't happen.

05-14-04, 10:08 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Still a bad idea, and it wouldn't happen.

Buggy, please get out of my brain.

Thank you.

--has work to do and buggy is tickling her hippocampus

05-14-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
I see what you are trying to do Misto, and I am not falling for it. ( Nope, won't 'jack' on the Spoiler Forum)

What were we talking about? Oh the terrible idea that Survivor will have an entire cast of couples. And why do I keep answering this thread?

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-14-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Agreeing 100%. *If* this was even a remote possibility, the show is no longer Survivor and should not be called as such.

The premise of the show is Sixteen strangers; there IS no Survivor without that premise, period.

All Stars was COMPLETELY different; it was done for a number of reasons but NOT as part/parcel to the main premise of the show. Mark Burnett figured on easy ratings, a small break in casting, a response to the audience identifying and enjoying the past contestants and so forth. All Star was its own entity.

With that, while I don't necessarily disbelieve this information (since I always give the benefit of the doubt ) but that this information was relayed inaccurately using the examples already stated.

Tacking on to the opinions regarding "couples" did work, i.e. R/A, I have to retierate they were not a couple prior to this and, in fact, Jenna and Ethan were somewhate of a couple and they even had the foresight to realize they should distance from each other as it would more than likely hurt them and Mark Burnett did NOT put them on the same tribe.

To do a whole new show "Couples Survivor" is NOT Survivor; however I would trademark that idea because I'm sure Fox Network will just jump on it

lilRED 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
What if they did use 8 couples but no couple starts on the same team together. So until merge they compete against each other...
Doubt it will happen, but might be interesting spin...

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
This sounds like a Fear Factor-like stunt to me, and I really hope its not true

05-14-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
You all have good points. I do hope that he asks his friend more questions. My dad doesn't know reality TV (I wasn't even allowed to watch Survivor while I lived at home because of Hatch) so I'm certain he didn't get the info wrong (as for the name of the show and such.) However, it is very possible his friend DID get the info wrong. I guess we'll find out!

Anyways, I LIKE the idea of having couples. It does not neccesarily mean you have instant aliances. Just like having THREE tribes instead of two, they may shake things up again!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
It's not at all unusual for couples to apply. If memory serves, Tammy from S4 said it was her boyfriend who had really wanted to be on the show, and he persuaded her to apply as well. They wound up picking her. I'm not sure if the boyfriend was eliminated right off the bat or if he made through some of the early interviews.

But I agree with Misto et al that most likely they are still in the casting process and both are still under consideration.

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Wives on one tribe and the husbands on the other tribe!!
Interesting. Can you imagine the plotting!

I agree that they would of been asking for couples when the applications were out if it was to be couples next season.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
I think they both probably made the shorter list but only one if any of them will make the show.

I think when they put on exes on Big Brother last summer it hurt the show. These shows are better played with strangers. And they always state that at the beginning of Survivor about stranding "strangers" together.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-14-04, 04:41 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Would Survivor do something with couples? Perhaps. Last summer's Big Brother 4 was the "eX-factor" where majority (but not all) of the contestants had unsuccessful relationships with another HG. And of course, there is always TAR, another CBS show which has only been couples (my definition of couple in this case is two individuals with pre-existing relationships).

I'm not sure MB would do something like this because he does not appreciate it when people say he is ripping off other reality shows, and here is two I just listed - both CBS shows, in fact. The ghosties on PI was a rip-off of several shows (BB included) but MB kept claiming he thought of the idea himself. Yesterday's results were a complete AI rip-off. He may or may not do the couples thing. I really do not know.

Three is the perfect number.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-14-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Well, if they did do couple survivor, they could seperate one half of the couple into one tribe and the other half into the other tribe (Like Husband from couple # 1/2/3/4 and Wife from couple 5/6/7/8), and then go on normally until a merge, maybe around 10 remaining?

The idea is a long shot (Couple Survivor) and seems primed for a flop, but that is a possibility to avoid the alliance thing too early.

caveman 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-17-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
I have to agree that it's unlikely the finalists have been selected already. I'd sure love to know that I'm going to Vanuatu two months in advance and have that much time to get ready and research the culture, local plants, weather, etc. Not that I wouldn't already be doing that even if I was in the top 800, just seems a little premature to have finalists in que for a July game.

If the finalists have been selected, I'm guessing they are already on the boat and the July start time is wrong.

Caveman

caveman 91 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
As for couples; Nowhere in the application for that game did it ask any detailed questions about your spouse. I have a coworker who made it to the first stage of interviews for S9. He is divorced and was asked to provide copies of the divorce decree at his interview.

Don't know if any of you watched the couples Fear Factor episode, but it wasn't pretty. Probably broke up at least one of the relationships and they were only playing for $50K. I have to admit it would make for an interesting game with lots of emotion, but I'm not sure it fits what Survivor viewers are looking for in their show. Aren't we a more sophisticated lot that the folks who watch Tempation Island?

Caveman

05-17-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Well, those who watch both shows probably don't watch them for the same reasons.

Basically, I think you're right, Couples Survivor is an idea that has Stupid written on its forehead. If they do it they should exercise some stringient standards, like only having couples in it who have been together for at least five years. And starting the game with all of the couples broken apart, on different tribes, would be the only way to avoid having eight automatic F2 alliances.

And they should have a Lesbian couple, a gay couple, a middle-aged couple or two, a May-September couple or two, a religious couple, an alt. couple of some sort, really go for an extreme mix.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-04, 01:50 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
A couple both in Survivor? That would be interesting to watch. I have a feeling after Rob/Amber's domination at the game in All-Star, any future couples in the game will be very vulnerable to being voted off. At least one partner, anyways.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Couple on Survivor? I'd definately watch, but I doubt it would happen.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-18-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
As noted, each of these shows requires people to be hush hush that they are appearing on the show. ...So everyone needs a cover story.

What better cover story than saying you would be on a different show.

If they were on TAR, for example, then they could say they were on survivor as a cover story.

So I suspect they are on TAR, or a couples fear factor, or temptation island, or some ripoff couple show.

Or they just don't want to see their Dad for a while, so they say "don't call us for a couple of months, we're both going to be on Survivor."

Or maybe the husband has been selected for a family visit during survivor.

Couples Survivor would be as stupid as, well, giving another million to the survivor that wins a viewer vote.

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
hi the application deadline for survivor 9 is june 22nd my cousin has his first interview in july in baltimore and hes single so not sure about the couple thing

06-14-04, 00:43 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
That's for S10 not S9, I believe.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
I think you're correct Dabo. They should be filming 9 right now.

Sigpic courtesy of The Slice & Dice Chop Shop

06-15-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
Dabo is kerekt. Deadline for S10 applications is June 22nd. (which my husband is going to miss if he doesn't get his fanny in gear!).

--wants Mr.Fleas to do S10 so she can pump him for info

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-15-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
misto you just be prepared for me to pump YOU for information if Mr. Misto (wow that sounds like a character from a Santa Claus animated show doesn't it lol) gets an interview!

06-15-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
You and webby will be the firsts to know VS honey, if Mr.Fleas gets past the first round.

I must say I hope he gets in just for the opportunity yo be pumped by VS and the fabu SB spoilers!

--will never tell...maybe

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
But Misto, can you be bought??!!! LOL!

PS. here's wishing Mr. Fleas lots of luck!, just make his audition tape be a memorable one!

06-21-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Couples Chosen for Survivor!"
VerucaSalt, check your inbox.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •