The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
On the Regis and Kelly Live TV show this morning, Alicia all but confirmed that BostonRob would be one of the final two. She says that she gets to say "my piece" and everyone should watch that. "There are three people on the jury now with knives in their backs which were put there by Boston Rob." She certainly implies that the jury will be facing Boston Rob, and there are now at least three votes against him. And with Shii Ann going down this week, that makes it four to three at the moment.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... Flowerpower 04-27-04 1
   RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... emydi 04-27-04 3
   RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... thetick 04-27-04 5
 RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... Brownroach 04-27-04 2
   RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... flower 04-27-04 4
 RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... CRyanShort 04-27-04 6
   RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... Flowerpower 04-27-04 7
       RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... CRyanShort 04-27-04 8
           RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... steppingrazor42 04-27-04 10
 RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... TeamJoisey 04-27-04 9
 RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... justwrong 04-27-04 11
 RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... mookiemeister 04-27-04 12
   RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... TeamJoisey 04-27-04 13
 RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... bergdogg 04-28-04 14
   RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... babalouie 04-28-04 15
       RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... IslandFever 04-30-04 16
   RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and... katethegreat 04-30-04 17
 My guess Breezy 04-30-04 18
 Alicia and Rupert survivorscott 04-30-04 19
 Alicia happy with her vote Brownroach 05-03-04 20
   RE: Alicia happy with her vote emydi 05-03-04 21
       RE: Alicia happy with her vote bdemoney 05-03-04 22
           RE: Alicia happy with her vote Brownroach 05-03-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Does anyone know the link to the clip, I'd like to see it!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Must I always do everyting for you FP!!!

http://www.survivorfever.net/alicia_regis.html

emydi

thetick 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-27-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-04 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

I think if I can do this right that here is the link to the Regis and Kelly video

eta:dagnabbit too slow

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Was she responding to a question about Boston Rob? She said almost the exact same thing in her chat. I think it's just a stock response:

There are three people right now in the jury with knives in their backs that he put there. That could be a problem for him if he makes it to the final two.

and, about her jury "speech":
But I will tell it just like I see it. And it won't be nice.

flower 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-04 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

alicia practically came right out and said rob was in the final two!! she kept saying she would get revenge in her little speech and get him back!!! the way she was talking rob has to be in the finals!!

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-04, 04:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-04 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

After checking this out, and then looking at other interviews, do we really believe that Alicia's interview comments signify how she will vote? That she will vote against Rob? Same for the rest of the jury, too. I think it's slippery to assume that these comments will directly correspond to final votes.

After all, and most importantly, there's no widespread precedent that this happens. For every Sue Hawk, there's a Helen Glover, Christy, etc...

I'm not saying she will vote for Rob. I'm saying that her vote, and the other jury members' votes, too, are still undecipherable right now. And, if pushed to make a judgment, I'd say Rob's chances look better--not worse--because of what these people are saying. My two cents.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 04:56 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Thanks emydi!!!! If I'd have known the link was to SFever, even I could have found it...LOL!

Anyway, this sure does sound repetitive and as I've said before, even perhaps "coached"?? She sure does sound as though he'll make it to the finals though.

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-04, 05:06 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-04 AT 05:06 PM (EST)

I completely agree. I think something looks a little too structured in all of these interviews. Lex's ridiculously long-standing wrath against Rob, Kathy's dismissive attitude, Alicia's hint dropping... they all sound so planted, like the elaborations of a bad liar.

Besides, as per Shakes' thread, Rob has been edited to be a finalist, and hardcore comments from Lex-Kathy-Alicia now will make for lengthy TV time when JP interviews them during the Reunion.

"How could you Lex/Alicia/Kathy vote for Rob when you swore you would not?"
"Well, Jeff, let me tell you all about myself for about eleven minutes until the next Tylenol commercial..."

We all know that more air time is what really motivates these All-Stars.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Everyone's playing up the "knife in the back" thing WAY to much, Alicia's a bad actress. It's making me think Boston Rob wins, the misdirection is over the top and getting annoying.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Is it possible she gets the say her piece to Rob's accomplice, Amber?
I imagine Alicia would vent on either of the two if they were there at the end.

justwrong 63 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 07:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
to the question "you are still in the jury right?" alicia says "i get to stand up and have my piece, everybody watch that! there are 3 people with knives in their backs, that were put there by boston rob."

i really don't see anything spoiler worthy in that. it's just alicia trying to make herself more important.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Unless there is a major shift in the alliance, I think it's pretty safe to say that Rob, Amber, Rupert, and Jenna are the final 4. I think the final 2 will either be Rob/Amber if Rob or Amber wins the final 3 immunity, or Rupert/Rob if Rupert wins the immunity. I don't think Jenna will be in the final 2.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Perhaps you should consider JENNA might win the final immunity.

Before you dismiss the possibility, think about the last two Survivor seasons. Jenna Morasca defeated Matthew and Rob in the Amazon, and Lil defeated Sandra and Jon in Pearl Islands.

The final immunity challenge is not about strength of body.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-28-04, 01:13 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
On the Regis and Kelly Live TV show this morning, Alicia all but confirmed that BostonRob would be one of the final two. She says that she gets to say "my piece" and everyone should watch that.

Sounds like a cheap attempt at promoting the show for me. Also, she didn't really get along with anyone, so she could just as easily say "her piece" on Amber's game (riding Rob's coattails), or on Jenna or Rupert for some other stupid reason.

"There are three people on the jury now with knives in their backs which were put there by Boston Rob."

Or it could be just the fact that Lex, Kathy and now Alicia have knives in their backs, curtosy of Boston Rob. They also happen to be the only current members on the jury, and should Boston Rob see the finals, he has a tough task of pleading his case now if he even makes it there.

She certainly implies that the jury will be facing Boston Rob, and there are now at least three votes against him. And with Shii Ann going down this week, that makes it four to three at the moment.

That's one way to see it, or it's just her trying to promote the show and have people watch it. All signs point to it being hard for Rob to win, but this really isn't a spoiler, since this is all information we have just by watching the show.

It's not really a spoiler as much as it is cheap promotion, but it will probably come to fruition anyways.

Minnesota sports: Proving the underdogs can truly succeed!!!

babalouie 54 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-04, 07:25 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
I agree. Alicia said in one place how Shii ann didn't really approach her with a plan, yet in another we saw where she just totally dismissed Shian-ann, saying "forget it. There's a plan already."

I'm not paying attention to the after interviews all that much.
I think they try to make themselves look less stupid.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 00:59 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Or the other possibility is that there is an Amber/Jenna F2 and Amber suffers guilt by association because of her alliance with Rob.`

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 08:28 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Did Alicia Blow It on Regis and Kelly Live?"
Based on that video, I think Alicia is confirming that Boston Rob makes the final two. If so, based upon the editing (see post by shakes), then I think Rob wins despite the knives, so to speak. And I agree with others who see these knives comments as plants by MB to make for an unexpected ending. I also think Rob wins because of the editing. VerucaSalt noticed early on that Rob's editing made him appear complex, manipulative etc., and I think he (as edited) is the kind of All-Star MB would want to win.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
18. "My guess"
No she didn't blow it, it's total misdirection mentioning Rob.

I'm now convinced that Amber wins final immunity and decides to take Jenna with her. Why? Because Amber knows everyone hates Jenna, can't stand her, no one would vote for Jenna to win. Rob on the other hand could beat her.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-30-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
19. "Alicia and Rupert"
I have seen her say a couple of times now, that Rupert was the biggest threat, But now that she is out, she hopes Rupert wins.

More misdirection? probably so, but it is an interesting thought. what if rupert does go on a kelly/colby spree here at the end and takes Rob?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

05-03-04, 02:52 PM (EST)
20. "Alicia happy with her vote"
This is an sound interview on Snewser's front page -- I can't listen to it, but the blurb he has up is interesting:

Alicia on Ben & Brian
2004-04-29 (98.7 WMZQ) - Alicia talks about how plastered Rupert got from the beers at his reward. Also Alicia states that after watching the show, she couldn't be happier about who she voted for in the F2.

Somehow I don't think she voted for Jenna.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Alicia happy with her vote"
Or Rob "Remember, I'll never write his name down" either didnt have to (Rob not in F2 or voted for other F2 contestant)

So Amber it is

emydi

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-03-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Alicia happy with her vote"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-04 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

I just listened to the entire radio interview of Alicia on the Ben & Brian Show. Here are the highlights:

Start out with commentary on physical preparation for Survivor.

Switch to talking about SA's immunity comment and her "stupid people" quote. Alicia in turn comments that SA is stupid for believing her one vote could make a difference.

Right afterwards, Alicia states "but you can't count any one out at this point" (in regards to winning) and says that sometimes it is the one you least expect who ends up winning.

Personal aside--it makes me think she may be referring to Amber here. Could even be Jenna but definitely wouldn't be referring to Rob.

She is then asked who she would like to see win, and replies Rupert. She goes on to say that he could be in trouble though if he just continues to follow Rob's lead.

The topic then shifts to the conditions out there and then to her seeing everyone again at the reunion show.

She confirms that she has already cast her vote (which should hopefully end rumors of live voting) for one of the final two and goes on to say how she is very happy about who she voted for. Which can only mean Rupert, Tom or Amber to me. She would not be happy voting for either Rob or Jenna.

Although if faced with voting for either Jenna/Rob maybe she would probably consider how glad she was that she voted for Rob since he was simply more deserving than Jenna.

So I guess it really only rules out her voting for Jenna.

Interesting interview though...

05-03-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Alicia happy with her vote"
Thanks for posting these, bdemoney.

She is then asked who she would like to see win, and replies Rupert.

Proof positive that Rupert loses.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •