The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 4 Hindsight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 4 Hindsight"
I don't have much to say right now, but I don't see a thread set up for this yet.

S8 - EP4 East Coast Update Thread
State of the Spoiling, Episode Four

---
UDG

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 4 Hindsight udg 02-20-04 1
   RE: Episode 4 Hindsight Brownroach 02-20-04 2
       RE: Episode 4 Hindsight Blow by Blow 02-20-04 3
   RE: Episode 4 Hindsight ruppiefan 02-20-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Episode 4 Hindsight"
My notes from the show...

Jenna (?) & Ethan were cuddling during the storm.

Four torches can clearly be seen in Mogo Mogo camp right before Kathy's confessional. They're less clearly visible at other times during that segment.

B-Rob's finger was bandaged during the RC. There was some speculation that the bandage seen during his alliance talk with RobC indicated that the conversation didn't happen when it was edited in. The scene may have been out of order, but I don't think you can tell that based on the bandage.

Someone asked what Chapera was eating (fish, etc) before they got their rice. Sue was cooking something something in a pot when RobC brought the RC tree mail back to camp.

At the IC, Jeff said, "Jerri continues to lead Saboga." May not have hidden meaning, but it did stand out to me.

Kathy and Rupert shared a celebratory high five after both teams won Immunity.

Amber: "This is what I think. You (Tom) and me, and Boston Rob will be on our side. Let's all vote out Rob Cesternino." Is she running the show? Does she think she's running the show? Is she just communicating the will of B-Rob to Tom?

When Chapera was eating rice, they were sitting Sue, big space, Alicia, Tom, Amber, B-Rob. Rob C was sitting alone, but there's probably not much spoiler value to that.

---
UDG
Replying to my own post - bad me.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 4 Hindsight"
When Chapera was eating rice, they were sitting Sue, big space, Alicia, Tom, Amber, B-Rob. Rob C was sitting alone, but there's probably not much spoiler value to that.

Well, at TC they were sitting:

Rob C / Sue / Tom / Alicia / Rob / Amber

The Tina Rule made it pretty clear that Rob C was the most isolated, and Sue is second-most.

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Episode 4 Hindsight"
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that. Also, Amber either thinks she's in charge of the Romber alliance, or she's just being the face of the alliance for Tom. I doubt Tom's buying into her, "I'll bring Rob along" talk. What nonsense.
-BbB

I do more to not work than actual work.

ruppiefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-20-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 4 Hindsight"
i also noticed those torches last night at MM. I feel there must have been some sort of T.C. even if it didn't include Jenna M. Rob said some things of intrest in his satellite media tour today. A. "If Amber wasn't around, the men would have pulled together." B. "The smartest player never wins." C. "Sue and BigTom hate each other. Alicia and Amber are tight from the Outback." I guess they have no spoiler value but are a few interesting thoughts. I would like to throw in another of RobC's thoughts on Amber "word on the block is she's easy" "Amber picked the wrong Rob - she is a fool" Also he said those blocks may have looked like styrofoam but they were 45 lb blocks of wood. and it was painful for those who got hit by them. One more note if I may... HE DID SAY "Rob and Amber are gonna do it" he stated something to the effect of Mattresses, pillows, blankets, booze, toothpaste... what else you need. gotta admit MB & CO. are sure setting a romantic stage.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •