The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-10-04, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-04 AT 09:08 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

Episode Three

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me tell you that I have an uncle and an aunt who are cameraMEN for the show. (Yeah my aunt was a dude when she was born.) Well, chaos will ensue. Jiffy will get struck by lightning again. (He needs a boost of energy every season to give us these interviews.) This time he gets struck at a reward challenge, that happens to be the loved ones challenge. What happens in that challenge, other than the freak weather, is that the loved ones have to try and throw darts at the Survivors. The one Survivor who doesn’t get a dart hitting an artery or important vital organ, wins an hour with their loved one. The winner of that challenge will be Sonya.

Now, in case you are wondering what is up with this, I know I’m not in bashers, and yes, this is the SOTS. I am just trying to hit home that this season will be an interesting one because we don’t know who to trust for posting spoilers. We have some interesting discussion about whom we should trust and how we should spoil. But before we get into that, let us discuss this upcoming episode.

The name of the episode is “Shark Attack,” as discussed here http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4771.shtml and http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4778.shtml

Obviously there is a shark attack. It will be Richard that gets attacked. Will he be injured really badly? Makes me think of the Arrogant Worms song “Rippy the Gator.” “Passing the time by ending children’s lives, down in the bottom of the swamp, swamp, swamp.” Normally I wouldn’t joke about someone getting hurt, but it is a small shark so I doubt Richard would be hurt really badly (like as badly as Michael in S2).

Ok, the next topic for this week’s episode is romance. And just in time for Valentine’s Day, we get some love in the air. Seems the general consensus is Robfadder and Lamber will have a beautiful relationship. And that Rob knows how to write. Apparently there was a lurv letter that was left behind. Just in time for Valentines Day, eh? Supposedly this budding romance (yeah whatever) is going to start this week. As I say, just in time for Valentines Day. It was all discussed here http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4590.shtml

The next point to discuss is it appears that Rupert and Jerri will get into an argument. There is discussion here about that http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4769.shtml

It doesn’t seem like a, “How could you vote against Rudy?” thing. Rupert, though it tore him up inside, understood that Rudy was injured, and they were losing and needed to start winning. He explained to the girls in the last episode that he would not vote against Rudy and the girls understood that.

The argument that Jerri and Rupert have seems to be over building something or getting food or something survival. Jerri was making comments about Rupert being a control freak (but remember it takes one to know one).

The Reward Challenge appears to be an SOS challenge this time around, as discussed here http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4786.shtml It appears the prize will be dropped from the sky. It’s been a while since they did one of those (S4?). There is reason to believe that Chapera wins this reward.

Now the Immunity Challenge and Tribal Council is where it gets complicated. Jenna’s (S6) mom was really sick (and it was confirmed that she died). We have spoiled it quite well that she will quit the game to return home to say goodbye and/or attend the funeral. This should be happening in this episode. My sympathies go out to Jenna and her family (though I still hate her).

How she quits is where the questions come. Did she quit at the beginning of an IC, or did they hold a special TC? Was it a lot like Osten’s TC? Some of Jenna leaving discussion is here in the Survivor All Stars Episode 3 CBS press release
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4781.shtml

Key words are, “And the third All-Star is voted out of the tribe.” We know Jenna is gone due to her mother but does this mean a special TC or does it mean that 2 people are gone this week? We have 2 extra people in this Survivor which means 2 extra episodes or 1 if you remove the recrap episode. However, can we know that MB planned to have Jenna (or somebody else) quit? And will somebody reenter the game or another former Survivor (i.e. Johnny Fairplay) enters the game?

The only thing that can be said Jenna is gone.

Now we can discuss some of the other stuff. Episode 2 was good. Rudy fans will surely love all of his interviews like his webchat at
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4782.shtml
and his final words and day after interview in the Survivor Insider. Once again Markopolo transcribed the Survivor Insider like a professional http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4773.shtml

Markopolo’s transcription is always a good read, even if it is now free to watch, because of the hilarious comments. It almost belongs in bashers, but you never know if anything spoilerish will come up. This week, the most spoilish thing would be Rob C not being to happy with Rob M and Amber’s alliance and thinking of taking Amber out (big mistake if you ask me – go for Rob M).

After seeing the second episode, the existing alliances were discussed
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4775.shtml
There are a great deal of alliances. Most of them are two person alliances. Good discussion of if these alliances seem like long-lasting alliances or alliances of convenience.

And now continuing into the future, we have the name of Episode 4. Ep 4’s name is “Wipe Out.” http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4785.shtml
But there is no description.

Bone breakage of a castaway is also becoming a topic of discussion http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4753.shtml
It is an option in the CBS fantasy league to have a castaway break a bone. That leads us to question if someone IRL breaks a bone.

And of course, what season wouldn’t be complete without analyzing the Opening Sequence to see if the Final 2 and the winner is revealed.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4764.shtml

This is always a cool discussion that is lots of fun. Things to keep in mind are what backgrounds are on the individual’s picture. Are they alone, or is another person in the background. Is fire surrounding them, or water? What order are the Survivors? This is definitely a thread to keep watching.

And now we get into the long term spoilers. Sleek28's "boot list"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4703.shtml is here. ChillOne also has a boot list, although it appears to be modeled after Sleek28’s list. However, we have been warned to beware and that some people are out there to spoil the spoilers. That is not only us at SB but also the Sucks. We have a few threads discussing who to trust in spoiling.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4762.shtml

Sleek28’s “boot list” thread is over 100 posts. So far Sleek28 has been correct, but it has only been two shows. Sleek28 claims to have handled the film of the episodes. That said, we should take this spoiler with skepticism. CBS and MB have always tried very hard to keep their employees in line with contracts saying that they would be sued if they divulged information. And just because this guy isn’t going by his real name, doesn’t mean that he can’t be caught. They did catch the guy that released the Incredible Hulk before it hit theatres.

Probably the most exciting thing about Sleek28 is how he is posting on Sucks and the Sucksters responses. They are actually deleting his threads there now. (Ouch) Does s/he deserve that? I don’t know. All I know is that it would never get this out of hand with personal attacks and insults here at Blows. Which one of my many reasons why I love it here. (Maybe a good time to remind posters of our guidelines? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3679.shtml for spoiling and http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/87.shtml for general rules)

Now, obviously, my beginning of the SOTS was false. It was obvious because the stuff did not seem realistic. Some of the long term spoilers are reasonable but they could also be educated guesses. It would be safe to assume that a previous winner will not win again, so having them go earlier would be a good assumption, which is what happens in Sleek28’s boot list. Maybe we should stick to conclusive info given to us from CBS only (ie Vidcaps and SeeBS Misdirection). Boot lists are useful but we must not take it as gospel or we will go wrong. So that is how I’ll conclude this weeks SOTS. Have fun spoiling but don’t take boot lists as gospel because you will be disappointed because you “know” who is going next even though they probably aren’t correct.

Three is the perfect number.

SOTS is provided by
SurvivorBlows.com as a service to our readers. The purpose of this post is to
consolidate the threads in the Spoiler Forum pertaining to this week's
episode. Feel free to reply to this post if you feel that a theory you
support was not adequately represented in this message... Please use
this thread for unified discussion of all topics as we approach the next
episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Raistlin212 02-10-04 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... strid333 02-10-04 2
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Flowerpower 02-10-04 3
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... forehead 02-10-04 4
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Coconut 02-10-04 5
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... strid333 02-10-04 6
       RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... abbahammer 02-10-04 7
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Get Bent 02-10-04 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... PepeLePew13 02-10-04 9
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... LookeeLoo 02-11-04 10
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Krautboy 02-11-04 11
   RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... VerucaSalt 02-11-04 12
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... buckeyegirl 02-11-04 13
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Bebo 02-11-04 14
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... udg 02-11-04 15
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... geg6 02-11-04 16
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Brownroach 02-11-04 17
 Thanks Strid... mistofleas 02-11-04 18
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Charonna 02-11-04 19
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Blow by Blow 02-11-04 20
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... greg2557 02-12-04 21
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Tinman 02-12-04 22
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... Siren 02-12-04 23
 RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode ... CaptainP 02-12-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Raistlin212 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 08:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-04 AT 08:18 PM (EST)

Good job.

So basically, we know exactly who will be voted out this week, but after that there's only a lot of wild theories?

How strange is that? We're 100% convinced Jenna's leaving....but we don't have very good info on ANYTHING else for this week.

Will there be a TC for Jenna? Will there be a TC for someone else too? Who will win IC? Will it be the SOS challenge?

02-10-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Ok, replying to one's thread is tacky, but as you can see, I had a slight problem with the header, which I copied from my email. Everything else (the links) are fine. Could a blue peep could fix it for me?

Three is the perfect number.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-04, 08:49 PM (EST)
3. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
I really wondered how hard this post would be this week with next to nothing to work with but you my friend, have made it look like a breeze! Fantastic job with everything. Put it all together with humor and style! Super!

Flowerpower

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-10-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Awesome job, especially given the consensus of Jenna M leaving this week.

Thanks,
forehead

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 09:26 PM (EST)
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
You mentioned Rippy! I lvoe it!

good summary, too, but I just can't get over the Rippy reference. Chomp, chomp, chomp!

02-10-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
I am so glad that somebody else loves Rippy! Without a doubt, it is my favourite Arrogant Worms song with Last Saskatchewan Pirate being my second favourite (and I know that Captain Tractor also does LSP).

Screw the GST. Screw it!

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-10-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Well done Strid.

Leafs Suck. Go Sens Go.

Abbahammer

Get Bent 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-10-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
8. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
strid333,

You captured this week perfectly! Thank you for the SOTS. Great Job!!!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-04, 11:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Good job, strid, to keep it coherent and organized with not much to work with and to be able to stretch it out to make it a full version!

It's a tough week because we're given so little in the way of vidcaps to analyze/breakdown so I'll be very interested to see if we're being sold down the rivers by a plant or two with what little we've got (other than to be hammered by the Jenna storyline and the shark battling with Dicque).

Thanks!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-11-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Great job strid! I must say that TC is still a mystery for me this week.

-LookeeLoo

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 01:50 AM (EST)
11. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Nice work Strid, you pulled together a very disjointed week and helped make some sense of it.

Thanks!

Krautboy

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-11-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
12. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
You all make my task of speculating that much easier!

Wonderful job

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
13. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"

Bravo Strid. You made this look easy and effortless. It was informative, and I couldn't stop giggling. Is it wrong for me to have enjoyed this quote?: My sympathies go out to Jenna and her family (though I still hate her). Most of us still dislike her as well, but feel bad for her and her family...

A bird's eye view of your A.S.S. RMMW!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 08:34 AM (EST)
14. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Nice job, strid! You didn't have an easy week to deal with, but you handled it quite well.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
15. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Excellent! Very comprehensive. Thanks!!!

---
UDG

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
16. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-04 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

This had to be one of the most difficult SOTS ever. Great job in creating a coherent narrative of the little that is available. Gotta say, they've done their job (even thought it sticks in my craw) in keeping TC or whatever happens with Jenna away from all of us. Grudging props to EPMB and SeeBS. Not grudging at all props to you for doing well under adversity.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Very impressive, strid. You captured all the strangeness surrounding this Ep perfectly.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
18. "Thanks Strid..."
It's a wierd week and you brought it together. Good job.

--still hasn't voted

Charonna 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-11-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
19. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Great Job!.. Thanks for sorting all of this out so it makes sense!!

Blow by Blow 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-11-04, 06:29 PM (EST)
20. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Gee, and here I thought SOTS would only consist of, "Jenna's mom got sick, Jenna came home, her sighting at home corresponds to the date of the filming of this episode."

Nice work!

-BbB
I do more to not work than actual work.

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
21. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Nice job strid 333. You pulled this together very well.

Tinman 166 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
22. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Thanks, Strid, for putting it all together for us!

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-12-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
23. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Nice job! Your editorial related to the boot list spoilers was very well said. Thank you very much.

...Siren
I love SB for those reasons, too.

CaptainP 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-12-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
24. "RE: State of the Spoiling, Episode Three"
Great job.

I like how you hammered home the fact that, there are all of these different boot lists out there so we all need to be a little skeptical of what is out there and who to trust. This Board has really become the thinking man's spoiler site.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •