The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sandra Diaz-Twine Survivor Review, Seattle P-I 1/30/04"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ihavturtlduvluv 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-31-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sandra Diaz-Twine Survivor Review, Seattle P-I 1/30/04"
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/158794_survivor31.html

'Survivor' Insider: Our local winner picks her 'All-Star' favorites
Saturday, January 31, 2004

By SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE
SPECIAL TO THE POST-INTELLIGENCER

EDITOR'S NOTE: As those who watched Sandra Diaz-Twine take home the million on "Survivor: Pearl Islands" know, the forthright Fort Lewis office assistant isn't afraid to speak her mind. She'll report periodically on the new "Survivor All-Stars":

I can't wait for the excitement to begin. The days have been dragging on. "Survivor: All-Stars" and Sunday can't get here quickly enough. Once the Super Bowl is over on CBS, we can all tune in to see some of our favorites from previous seasons.

Who's my favorite? Rupert Did you have any doubts? Rupert Boneham and I spent a lot of time together, and if there's anyone that deserves a second chance it's him -- 100 percent. Rupert has two things going for him. First, he's back in his old stomping grounds, lovely Panama. It is truly his element. Second, none of the other players truly know much about Rupert since they only saw a few episodes of "Survivor: Pearl Islands" before going out on location for "All-Stars." All you can take from those is that Rupert is a provider, loyal and trustworthy. He knows the location well and has successfully fished these waters many a time.

My second favorite is Rob Mariano, because I think he and I have a lot in common. We tell it like it is whether you like it or not. He's straightforward and a strong competitor. He will be a force to be reckoned with. His humorous yet controversial ways crack me up.

There will be two very different Robs on the same tribe -- Rob Mariano and Rob Cesternino. It can't get better than this: drama, drama, drama. It's like Sandra vs. "Jonny Fairplay" all over again. (From the editor: For those who missed "Survivor: Pearl Islands," our correspondent and Jon Dalton fought constantly.)

What you should look forward to? There are 18 "Survivor" veterans divided into three teams of six. Many are considered to be the most memorable survivors so far, but I'm not sure. There are a few I would have loved to see in action again that didn't make the cut: Clay Jordan (Thailand), Helen Glover (Thailand) and Jonny Fairplay, another character to reckon with.

The tribes are named after the islands they occupy. On the Chapera tribe are Amber Brkich, (Australian Outback), Big Tom Buchanan (Africa), Alicia Calaway (Outback), Rob Cesternino (Amazon), Susan Hawk (Pulau Tiga) and Rob Mariano (Marquesas).

The Sabogas are Rudy Boesch (Pulau Tiga), Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands), Jenna Lewis (Pulau Tiga), Jerri Manthey (Outback), Tina Wesson (Outback winner) and Ethan Zohn (Africa winner).

The Mogo Mogo tribe is made up of Colby Donaldson (Outback), Richard Hatch (winner of Pulau Tiga), Shii Ann Huang (Thailand), Jenna Morasca (Amazon winner), Lex van den Berghe (Africa) and Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien (Marquesas).

What we will see? Backstabbing and plenty of it. This time it's much more personal. There will be a lot of old grudges and payback. Most of the survivors know the treachery their tribemates are capable of. Who are the biggest targets? All four of the million-dollar winners: Richard, Tina, Ethan and Jenna.

This will be the best and hardest "Survivor" yet!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra Diaz-Twine lives with her husband and two children at Fort Lewis. Contact her at sdiaztwine@yahoo.com.

© 1998-2004 Seattle Post-Intelligencer

(If this is inappropriate, or belongs elsewhere, please delete or move it. I will continue to post her articles here (or wherever I am told is the appropriate place ))

~ihavturtlduvluv

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •