The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"probst on mancow"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cdlafl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-04, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"probst on mancow"
here's the scoop: he sells the fact that shii-ann's in trouble. mancow says he is attracted to shii-ann from the neck down and probst comes back with well, from the neck up, she better have the immunity necklace on tonight...take it for what it's worth.

jeff also talked a little about lex...he said lex is complaining that he was betrayed when it really comes down to the fact that he made a bad move...even jeff gets it...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: probst on mancow Flowerpower 04-22-04 1
   RE: probst on mancow Breezy 04-22-04 2
 RE: probst on mancow Crash Thompson Jr 04-22-04 3
   RE: probst on mancow rwj3eb 04-22-04 4
 Early Show today Brownroach 04-22-04 5
 RE: probst on mancow SurvivorBlows 04-22-04 6
   RE: probst on mancow Gingerman28 04-22-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
1. "RE: probst on mancow"
Of course Jiffy gets it, everyone, everywhere gets it....Lex is a sore loser, and as I've said before, Boston Rob did to him so Lex could not do it to him....now, where's that dignity you taunted Ethan about, Lex? Get over it, you are the only reason you are out!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
2. "RE: probst on mancow"
Amen.

Just say no to trolls.

Crash Thompson Jr 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
3. "RE: probst on mancow"
I like Shii from the neck down...and call me crazy, from the neck up as well (most of the time)

rwj3eb 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-04, 10:02 AM (EST)
4. "RE: probst on mancow"
you are Crazy!!!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
5. "Early Show today"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-04 AT 12:45 PM (EST)

This doesn't merit a thread, but here's the link to the transcript if anyone is interested. Sean Rector and John Carroll were on, mostly talking about Boston Rob:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/21/earlyshow/series/survivor/main612994.shtml

Oops, I messed up -- apparently there was a brief preview for tonight. Some caps of Rob and Shii Ann talking, here:

http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_ep12_es.html

Voice Over Transcript

Harry Smith: In tonight's episode, Shii Ann, whose head is on the chopping block, appeals to Boston Rob. Here's a sneak peek:

Shii Ann: I'm the next to go. You know I have to play the game as hard as I can. I'm asking you straight up, are you going to keep with your original 6 or are you willing to think about the possibilities.
Rob: Nah, I'm going to stay with my plan.
Shii Ann: That's kewl. You've got to play your last card.
Rob: Win immunity.
Shii Ann: I'm gonna try to win immunity

(Does Shii Ann spell out "k-e-w-l"? Just wondering.)

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-04, 01:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: probst on mancow"
With even Jiffy touting Shii Ann as the next to go, you have to think there's some misdirection going on...

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
7. "RE: probst on mancow"
Jeff doesn't say that Shii Devil is toast tonight, he just says that she better be wearing the Immuinity Necklace tonight. And we all think she will, which means that someone else is toasted tonight, probably Alicia.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •