The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 8 location confirmed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 8 location confirmed"
Back to the Pearl Islands. And the castaways should arrive on October 30th. That's this Thursday, peeps! The game should begin on Monday, November 3rd. The SurvivorNews article:

S8-Panama Hello Again

I know much of this has been speculated already, but Snewser has a brand new article with many details.

Let the S8 spoiling begin!

I hear that our own li'l Bebekid is like the Spoiling Queen of the Universe now. How cool is that? ~ SherpaDave

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ghost tribe for S8 mavsfan 10-27-03 1
   RE: Ghost tribe for S8 frisky 10-29-03 4
 this is queer cqvenus 10-27-03 2
   Possible reason for same location Chez 10-29-03 3
       Ooooh Devious Weasel 10-29-03 5
           RE: Ooooh pmspml5 10-29-03 6
               RE: Ooooh frisky 10-29-03 7
       RE: Possible reason for same locati... FarmBoy 10-29-03 8
           RE: Possible reason for same locati... pmspml5 10-29-03 9
 RE: Survivor 8 location confirmed SurvivorBlows 01-04-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
1. "Ghost tribe for S8"
Why has MB introduced the Ghost tribe at all? I think it's because he's setting the table for S8.

MB is introducing an element into the game with S7, that will allow SURVIVOR 8 players like Rich, & Colby who will have early targets on their chests back into the game if they get the ax early.

I'm not sure how this should factor into our Ghost tribe speculation, but I don't think MB is going to introduce the Ghost tribe into the game if it allows arbitrary elimination of players ie. If Sue is voted out, but gets to return and win as a Ghostie, she won't be allowd to pick the player she Replaces (such as Rich).

With that in mind, Any speculation we do on the Ghost tribe should keep in mind the proposition that MB is going to want the return of Ghost players and subsequent elimination of players to be seen as relatively FAIR.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ghost tribe for S8"
I wonder if the S8'ers know about the ghost tribe. It was just announced this week to internet fans (not on any tv ads, yet, so the non-rabid fans don't know about it).

Would they have been locked up a week or so prior to flying to the PI on the 30th? Is it just a coincidence that Burnitt is getting S8 underway at the same time S7's third tribe and comeback players are confirmed, AFTER the S8ers are under lock and key? He has to think of something to shake up their already-formed strategies, and he's famous for recycling crap.

If that was his plan, I'm not sure if it would have worked. Don't the former DAW's surf these sites?

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
2. "this is queer"
I am kind of annoyed that it's in the same exact location. *grumble*

It had better have a new theme. I'm definitely going to have to beat someone with that heinous immunity idol if we go through this stupid pirate theme again.

- is looking forward to the cast announcements

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-29-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
3. "Possible reason for same location"
Panama, being very close to the U.S., allows for the possibility that other former contestants, besides the Chosen 16, can be flown in and out for cameo appearances at challenges. This would seem to fit with Jeff's comment at one point that we should just wait and see how many former contestants wanted to participate.

I think it is a matter of convenience to use a nearby location, so that this can happen. Won't it be fun to see others coming on the show, even if just for one episode?

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
5. "Ooooh"
I like this idea. Former contestants as challenge partners instead of family visitors.

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ooooh"
Could you imagine your worst enemy as a partner to win immunity - omg this could be a riot!!

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-03, 02:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ooooh"
Colby throwing Jerri around like a rag doll again...
Sue thowing Kelly around like a rag doll...
Anybody throwing Bitchell around like rag doll...
Hunter throwing Frisky around like a rag doll...

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-29-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Possible reason for same location"
This is an excellent idea!!! I've got my fingers crossed for it to happen.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-29-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Possible reason for same location"
I think this fits into some of the survivors not wanting to come back for the whole series (which I heard was Rudy & Paschal)or some of the people we "hate". oh now I'm gonna wish the days away lol

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-04, 06:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor 8 location confirmed"
BUMPING so that this won't sink to the bottom when moved to the normal Survivor Spoilers forum

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •