The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-01-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
Brought to you by Phoenix (moi) and from Phoenix (SurvivorPhoenix)

Enjoy and discuss!

The 80s are back, like totally!
2003 winner of the coveted "Punky"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... geg6 12-01-03 1
   RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... hellsbelle 12-01-03 5
       RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... kary1371 12-04-03 12
 RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... rose 12-01-03 2
   RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... geg6 12-01-03 3
       RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... aethelstan 12-04-03 13
           RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... udg 12-04-03 14
 RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... Nash 12-01-03 4
   RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... Brownroach 12-01-03 6
       RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... volsfan 12-01-03 7
           RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... Brownroach 12-01-03 8
           RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... geg6 12-01-03 9
 RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (... Devious Weasel 12-01-03 10
   Jonny Fairplay promo Ra_8secs 12-01-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
Okay!! A much better look at the vidcaps than I've seen yet. I am especially intrigued by #22 and #23 (if I'm counting correctly). It shows Lil helping what looks like Christa and then a stunned look on her face. Could this be a failure on her part? Maybe that's what Burton is looking so disgusted about. I know that another thread has posters who feel that Lil (along with Darrah and JFPnot) is one of the RC winners due to a "new" top she is wearing for the IC, but the teasers also say that one of the winners of the RC acts like an idiot and this could only be either Lil or JFPnot. Heh! If Lil is paired with Christa in this RC, then the earlier speculation could not play out. Any other thoughts?

hellsbelle 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
I think that's Jon's head in the cap with Lil. He and Christa are the only "blondes" left, but I've never seen Christa's hair look that nappy. Her hair is long enough to pull everything back into a braid - she wouldn't have wavy bits floating around like in the cap.

I still can't tell if Lil's trying to pull Jon up, or hold his head underwater... <g>

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-04-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
Don't ask me what I am hoping she is doing!
It wouldn't be very nice!!!
LOL

rose 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-01-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
Sandra is celebrating at the blunderbuss shooting challenge, notice the strings in the back of these caps:

Given her military background, and the fact that she is the only one in the caps shown to be holding the weapon correctly with a good sight picture, my guess is that she will win this one.

a wonderful kyngsladye original

12-01-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
Have to agree with you, Rose, in noticing how people were holding and sighting their guns. Having grown up in western PA (where today is the first day of deer season, no less!) and been hunting and shooting myself, I was not impressed by Darrah's stance regardless of her boasting of her own hunting skills. Burton just looks plain pitiful, as if he's never even held a gun. Sandra, on the other hand, has clearly handled and shot a firearm in the past. Whether she wins immunity or not, she obviously knows what she is doing. By the way, please, oh, please, tell me this will not be another elimination challenge!!!! Can MB not allow anyone on S7 to win anything simply by being the best at something?????? Must everything be a (un)popularity contest? And don't give the argument that Darrah won the IC by being the best!!! Sandra had clearly beaten her in the first and much more difficult round.

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-04-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
It looks to me like they have to hit their own targets. If they hit another survivor's target, it's to that survivor's benefit. It is similar to the challenge that Jenna won last time where you had to hit targets to get your shuffleboard pucks. I recall that Rob and/or Matt kept hitting Jenna's plates and she benefited greatly from that.

In this challenge you have 3 targets each so Sandra is cheering because someone hit hers by mistake, helping her. Darrah and Sandra are both likely to win though.

whiteribbon
Another quality creation by JSlice

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-04-03, 04:35 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
>In this challenge you have 3
>targets each so Sandra is
>cheering because someone hit hers
>by mistake, helping her.
>Darrah and Sandra are both
>likely to win though.

It's Johny FP! Doing so reveals their super secret alliance (the real Big Lie) to all!

---
UDG <-- doesn't believe in a secret S/J alliance
When someone says, "I'll be honest with you," he/she is lying.

Nash 437 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-01-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
Well isn't Darrah's name nicely displayed with her flag on fire and then apparently snuffed. Whose flag is gone. Can't quite get name but it seems longer (so not Jon/Lil unless its Lillian;) Spoilers are saying Darrah's the target and they think she wins immunity again... but could it be one of Christa or Sandra are the targets and from Sandra's face it looks like she did something good. I still think Burton done. I cannot believe they did not take their opportunity last week. It was a shoe in with T and Darrah on their side.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
Christa's name is on the empty target behind Darrah's. You can see it more clearly in the Immunity Challenge thread.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 04:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
BR...you are right in the Christa name but one thing I have noticed in these pics is that there are at least 10 targets. So, there are two targets per person still left in game?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
It looks like 4 columns of 3, making 12 in all. So yeah maybe each person's name is there twice, in random order.

12-01-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
BR and Vols, you are definitely right about the Christa flag. Got to agree that there are more than one flag per person. And one other question: could it be that the sequence on Darrah's flag is backwards? Hard to believe that the fire we are shown just snuffs out. Also, if you look closely at the last pic of Darrah's flag, there are still some licks of flame on the flag. I think there's some misdirection going on here and I must say I'm SHOCKED!!!!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-03, 05:09 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep. 11 Football Promo vidcaps (from Phoenix)"
They were also running the "Johnny Fairplay" promo quite a bit yesterday. I saw it about a half dozen times over the course of the afternoon.

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-03, 05:51 PM (EST)
11. "Jonny Fairplay promo"
Devious, I'll bet CBS runs the Fairplay promo into the ground. It's got everything they want to gather new viewers: will the Big Lie be exposed? Just who is this creep everyone's talking about? And, those who'll want to see, as Chuck Berry sang, "Go, Jonny, Go!"

-- Ra, Spinning in geo/helio eccentric orbit

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •