The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sean on Howard Stern"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dangerboy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-00, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sean on Howard Stern"
I was channel surfing late last night and came across Sean on Howard Stern's show on E! Evidently it was filmed the day after they showed episode 12 (last Thursday). I have to admit that after seeing that interview I have a lot more respect for Sean. He really came off well and not as the moron he was portrayed on Survivor. Heck, even the alphabet strategy made more sense after hearing him explain it. He said that most of the Pagong tribe's names were lower in the alphabet, that he was trying to vote in a way that caused the least friction so he'd do well in the final vote, and that others could ally with him without him even knowing it. I still think it wouldn't work but at least it made a little more sense than as portrayed on Survivor. He talked about his work as a doctor, he talked about what he was doing, and he talked very frankly about his background. I have to admit I was much more impressed after hearing that interview.

Although he didn't slip up or give up any spoilers, he did give an awful lot of background information that brought to light what was going on. It was interesting. Some of the things that I found interesting were that it took an hour and a half to walk to tribal council. He said it was a real trek through the jungle where they were walking up and down hills, through jungle, and passing each other the torches, all in all not an easy little jaunt from the beach to TC. He said that they were given vitamins and that part of Colleen's leg problems were a nutritional difficiency because she didn't take all her vitamins. He said that they basically had rice and about a can of tuna fish a week and that although you see them catching rays that it wasn't very much really. He said that he was 158 pounds when he was in 8th grade and that when he got back from the island he weighed 152. So everyone lost weight while there.

Overall it was a good interview and Sean came off very personable, open, and relaxed. I was impressed. I have to admit that I thought Sean was pretty dumb throughout the show but after hearing him talk on Howard's show I have to change my opinion of him. He will probably do very well tonight on the reunion show.

Anyway, I look forward to three hours of Survivor tonight!

He said that everyone was so into the project and that everyone was pretty cool and so no one wants to ruin it for everybody. He said it wasn't the money because other than the million it isn't "change your life" money. He said basically that everyone really liked what they did and so they want it to do well. He said he didn't have a bone to pick with anyone. He said that many were hard to get along with individually. He said Sue was abrasive, Rich was arrogant and obnoxious, Rudy was a real american hero but all were abrasive personalities and wouldn't make it on their own on the island. So he said the alliance was important.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •