The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Week's Bootee"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Xavier870 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-31-03, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Week's Bootee"
With the recent demise of Osten and Shawn, we are left with Andrew, Rhyno, Tijuana, Darrah from Morgan, and Jon, Sandra, Rupert, and Christa from Drake. If the rumours are true, Darrah, Christa, Rupert have family members make the trip. This leaves Andrew, Rhyno, Tijuana, Jon, and Sandra as possible boots for next week. I still have a gut feeling that Jon and Tijuana are still in for a while. My best bet is that Andrew will be evicted next week. Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Week's Bootee I_AM_HE 10-31-03 1
   RE: Next Week's Bootee Loree 10-31-03 5
 RE: Next Week's Bootee KingMob 10-31-03 2
 RE: Next Week's Bootee Goooey_Alley 10-31-03 3
   RE: Next Week's Bootee Holiday 10-31-03 4
 Already a thread on this topic Brownroach 10-31-03 6
   RE: Already a thread on this topic PepeLePew13 10-31-03 7
       So sorry Brownroach 10-31-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-03, 00:47 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Next Week's Bootee"
I'd lean towards Ryan if they do not merge and Morgan goes to TC - A and T are tight, and I don't know where Darrah's allegiance is. Which means R has to swing D AND the Ghost to his side, whereas Andrew only has to swing one.

If there is a merge, I guess Ryan and Andrew are still the main candidates for the boot, with Jon as the likely target among the Drakes (since he's the only one that doesn't have some tupe of spoiler about him). And I'd actually might lean towards Jon over either of A/R, if the Darrah F2 spoiler is correct. But if the Sandra F2 spoiler is correct, then A/R (of course, I think Osten was the other rumored F2 in the betting spoiler with Sandra, so that one may already be out)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Next Week's Bootee"
I noticed Ryan was holding Darrah's hand at the end of TC lastnight. And Ryan was the one that fought with Andrew to keep Darrah over Lil. So I would guess that they are tight.

KingMob 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-31-03, 01:10 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Next Week's Bootee"
If there is a merge, Rupert might just be out next episode...

Trish might have betrayed him, but Trish was right on one point. Rupert represents a danger to everybody else once the merge happens, he'll be the strongest player AND the most liked. That is, somebody who has the best chance to survive until the final two and he would win against anyone then.

On the other hand, Jon is the one you want to sit next to for the final vote, so he should stick around for some more time.

If there is no merge, I don't think we can really tell who's out because depending on who are the ex-bootees and who's landing on which tribe, there are a lot of possibilities.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-31-03, 02:30 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Next Week's Bootee"
I think we will be left with more complex a"lie"ances. I had seen the article stating that family members of Darrah, Christa, Rupert, Burton, and Tijuana took a flight. We can assume that anyone of them may start "Pagong"-ing.

Assuming, the 8 contestants stated earlier will stand as is and maybe we could add the spoiled comebacks, we could see Ruppie, Christa, and Sandra being tight, and Burton, claiming he's a good strategist, will still be loyal to Drakes. Jon, with his so-called master strategy, will stay loyal or may jump ship (but I believe that Morgan loathed Jon being an ass****).

On the other hand, Morgan will have a cracked bond. Tijuana and Darrah might take a chance to change alliances. Andrew, being a conservative thinker, will stick to their 4-alliance plan and exclude Lillian (or whoever comes back). He even yearns vote her off once coming back the tribe. Ryan adores Ruppie and might ask him if he could join them.

Everything can happen at this point...

Holiday 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-31-03, 02:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Next Week's Bootee"
Andrew is a definite possibility. In an online clip of Darrah discussing the GT, she says that she has a tight alliance with two other people. I imagine that this is Ryan O and Tijuana. I think we saw that Andrew is a little bit of an outsider now.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
6. "Already a thread on this topic"
...started by Bebo this morning:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4325.shtml

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Already a thread on this topic"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-03 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

Actually, this thread came up first, a full 11 hours and 40 minutes before Bebo's.

FWIW, I'm banking on the immediate immunity threats as my potential boots = RyanO, Andrew, Rupert. Jon is also a possibility but in light of the CBS blurb about "Jonny Fairplay believing he has a great master plan and will it work out?" leading me to believe this is misdirection.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
8. "So sorry"
My apologies to Xavier, I see I didn't check the posting times carefully.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •