The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trish radio interview 10-30"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-30-03, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trish radio interview 10-30"
Trish was on a local Baltimore radio station this morning and she had some interesting things to say about the Drake Tribe.

The most interesting thing she mentioned was that when the Drake tribe through the challange it was to vote SHAWN off because apparently he hadn't been contributing around the camp site and hadn't done that well in the challenges. It was RUPERTS idea not to vote Shawn off but to vote Burton off (since Burton was his biggest threat).

Another titbit was that Sandra was the one who initially brought up the topic of voting off Rupert.

Unfortunetly nothing was mentioned about the ghost tribe returning or anything like that. It definetly seems like MB is playing with us and not showing us what is really going on....but whats new?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rupert's idea to vote off Burton joannie 10-30-03 1
 RE: Trish radio interview 10-30 badger 10-30-03 2
   RE: Trish radio interview 10-30 pmspml5 10-30-03 3
   RE: Trish radio interview 10-30 zzz 10-30-03 4
 RE: Trish radio interview 10-30 jkokoj 10-30-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-30-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
1. "Rupert's idea to vote off Burton"
I think Rupert was furious with Burton for approaching him about throwing the challenge, and that's why Rupert wanted to vote Burton off. When Trish says it was "Drakes's" original plan to vote out Shawn, what she really meant was that it was "Trish and Jon's" idea. Sandra and Christa are solidly behind Rupert. They feel safe with him and know he won't turn on them. At least, not yet.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-30-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Trish radio interview 10-30"
based on editing (which is, after all, all i have to go on), i gathered that the original target was christa?!

trish sees to tell a different "history" of drake than what i saw on TV!

pmspml5 3263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-30-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Trish radio interview 10-30"
Um sounds like sour grapes to me - she has done all she can to put my Rupey down - (Dont think he wins - but just hope Trish doesnt come back and Rupey makes it farther)

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Trish radio interview 10-30"
>based on editing (which is, after
>all, all i have to
>go on), i gathered that
>the original target was christa?!
>
NO--the original target of Shawn, Michelle and Burton was Christa. Based on the editing we KNEW that Rupert, Christa, Sondra and Trish would NOT vote against Christa. The editing left us in suspense on how Jon would vote, i.e., would Jon force a tie or would he vote with Rupert, Christa Sondra and Trish. What Trish is getting at is who was Rupert, Christa Sondra and Trish's original target. We never saw those discussions on the air, except we were told they ultimately decided to go against Burton. Trish is trying to clarify that others, including her and perhaps Jon (which is perhaps why they could not show these discussions because it might give away that Jon was not going with Burton, Shawn and Michelle) were initially targeting Shawn. It is plausible that Rupert persuaded the group to shift their vote to Burton, probably on the pretense that Burton initiated the talk about throwing the challenge.

There was nothing in the editing that would lead anyone to think that Trish ever would have been aligned with a group that would vote off Christa. This was only discussed by Burton, Shawn, Michelle and Jon (who ultimately betrayed them).

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-30-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Trish radio interview 10-30"
Trish is just sucking up her 15 minutes as fast as she can. After tonight she will be toast.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •