The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"MB fooled us again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-17-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"MB fooled us again"
You have to give MB credit. We all new that the reward challenge involved some type of relay race involving running and the water. We all new Morgan had 4 stud guys (Ruppert, Andrew, Ryan and Olsten) as part of there 6 man team. We all new that Drake's team had 4 girls and only 1 stud guy (Shawn). And yet, MB was able to convince virtually all of us that Drake would win the reward challenge. Looking back, I don't know why I didn't step back and think to myself that the players left on each team made it almost impossable for Drake to win the Reward Challenge, but I didn't.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Samboohoo nailed it... Brownroach 10-17-03 1
   Oh yeah jkokoj 10-17-03 3
   Thanks BR samboohoo 10-17-03 4
       RE: Thanks BR Brownroach 10-17-03 5
       RE: Thanks BR dabo 10-17-03 6
 WooHoo!!! dabo 10-17-03 2
   Good call dabo forehead 10-17-03 7
       RE: Good call dabo VerucaSalt 10-17-03 8
           logic indeed forehead 10-17-03 9
   RE: WooHoo!!! Sexishelly 10-17-03 10
 Why is it so hard to predict this t... GoddessMM 10-17-03 11
 RE: MB fooled us again blacknwhitedog 10-17-03 12
 RE: MB fooled us again ShowMeTheWinner 10-19-03 13
   RE: MB fooled us again Loree 10-19-03 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-03, 10:52 AM (EST)
1. "Samboohoo nailed it..."
...here:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/4212.shtml#25

...is it possible that Morgan wins, Ryan and Rupert hug to celebrate and, even though Rupert is allowed to share in the reward, he decides not to out of loyalty to Drake.

The picture of Rupert pumping his fist could be his way of saying to Morgan, "Enjoy your reward, but I'm going back with my original tribe."

I could kick myself because I had Morgan winning RC on this basis first, and then changed my mind!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-17-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
3. "Oh yeah"
I am extremely irritated with myself today. I was a sheep and followed the BIG spoilers! I originally had Morgan winning both RC and IC. The vidcap of Rupert and Ryan was a pretty good give away! Duh!

In regard to the boot. I knew there was no good possibly explanation for Christa going this week. She was in a strong alliance last night and Michelle was not. Pretty clear pagonging, yet I went baaa!

*is going with gut* from here forth!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
4. "Thanks BR"
Thanks for the recognition!! I was so excited when that happened last night, and my husband just thought I was a freak.

Considering my awful prediction of what I thought would happen last week, this helps boost my spirits.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Thanks BR"
No problem, the idea sounded perfect to me when you posted it. Then I was SO pissed when I saw it happen last night!

jkokoj is right, we needed to go with the gut more for yesterday's picks.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Thanks BR"
Congrats, samboohoo! Good call. And Rupe was smart to leave Morgan to enjoy their reward while he went home to Drake to share their miseries. Shows he has more game savvy than I previously thought of him. Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut, so to speak.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 11:00 AM (EST)
2. "WooHoo!!!"
Game on!!!!

Actually, I aced Spoiler Island last night, nailed it on all three choices. And congrats to richthedevil who still has a perfect score going! Anyone else want to crow?

SMILES ARE FREE

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-17-03, 12:05 PM (EST)
7. "Good call dabo"
I saw your vote before snewser posted Michelle.

When there was still one logical vote left (Michelle was in the minority just like Lil), most of us over-thought and over-analyzed.

I should have listened to VerucaSalt for thinking logic and simplicity, and to you for concluding Michelle.

Oh well, it's a good lesson.

forehead

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-17-03, 12:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Good call dabo"
WTG to samb and dabo

Naturally in my VS way, I refused to see past my blinders of the hug; someone put a piece of blueberry gum in my mouth and roll me away

forehead, my LOGIC (feh) was in the right place but failed short with Jon. I knew the Ep. 6 title could pertain to Jon and that he didn't quite fulfill Jeff's comments but still chose him due to my internal argument no way Christa could go. Unfortunately Michelle's hair wasn't blonde enough for me

Onto the next logical scenario lol

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 12:46 PM (EST)
9. "logic indeed"
>forehead, my LOGIC (feh) was in the right place...

It certainly was! I got a good chuckle reading your vote

I almost changed mine, but erroneously concluded the ep6 title referred to Jon. I never thought about Michelle until I saw dabo's vote...

>Onto the next logical scenario lol

Yep

Sexishelly 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-17-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: WooHoo!!!"
Relative Newbie crowing! I finally aced my Spoiler Island picks, and picked Michelle in our vote thread hours before Snewser posted. Unfortunately, I joined the Spoiler Island game after weeks 1 and 2 so I am still low in the standings. (Not to mention my less than perfect picks in weeks 3 and 4)

GoddessMM 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
11. "Why is it so hard to predict this time?"
This is my first post but I have been watching the spoiler board for a long time now. In fact, thanks to you guys I won my office pool for Marqueas. Every Wed night I would religiously read through the votes, State of the Spoiling, etc. I always went with the majority and ended up so far ahead of everyone in the pool it was amazing. The SOTS seemed to always be dead on with the picks for reward/immunity winners. Anyway, I guess I am just bummed because I am literally in LAST place for the Panama pool! I was the only person who picked Drake to win the reward ARHHH!! I finally saw the links to SNS & TDT and that is great but 2:00pm on Thursday does not help me out when I have to have my picks in by Wed night at 10:00pm. Anyway, I'm just curious why things seem so different this time around. Were there more inside sources for Marqueas than there is for this one?

Thanks for listening!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: MB fooled us again"
Aack, I think I got fooled by the spoilers this week. As soon as last week's episode was over I said to myself- "Michelle goes next- she has no alliance". But I read all the spoilers and scenarios and got convinced Christa would go. As soon as Michelle puked I knew it was all over

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-03, 02:45 AM (EST)
13. "RE: MB fooled us again"
I thought it was unfair that MB fooled us with the CBS blurb of one tribe's female members were furious when the tribe's men decided to build their shower in the open. I picked Drake to win based on that blurb since I expected Darrah and Tijuana to go baaa to whatever their tribe's men decided to do (which they did).

I changed my pick from Michelle to Christa based on the baaa factor too. D'OH...

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)
Hail the purple rock! Hallelujah..... Oh glory!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
14. "RE: MB fooled us again"
This season MB/CBS have out and out lied to us about some of the sneak previews. Unless they play them up in the recrap, they never ever happened. They tell us something will happen and then it isn't even mentioned on the show. Were these blurbs written before the show was edited?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •