The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Was Morgan Created to Lose?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-03-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Was Morgan Created to Lose?"
all this emphasis on strength made me wonder if MB was trying to get one tribe down to 4 members so he can do his twist.

could he have ranked the players on their strength and then selected the teams?

my .02:
===========Strongest
Rupert
Osten======Rupert
Shawn
Andrew=====Shawn
Burton
Ryan O=====Burton
Jon
Ryan S.====Jon
Sandra
Tijuana====Sandra
Trish
Lil========Trish
Christa
Nicole=====Christa
Michelle
Darrah=====Michelle

granted my pairs and choices may not 100% accurate, but I heard a comment last night about how Rupert basically won both those challenges. and what help were the others early on the rope? they just gave those 2 15 minutes to get ready.

that looked like it was designed for Rupert v Osten with Rupert the favorite. And who pulled those boats under?... Rupert. Who was the muscle on the cannon?.... Rupert.

Sorry I missed EP2....Damn VCR just stopped!ughhh!
Is Morgan being out Muscled?

Notice how they designed last years challenges to fit the contestants. more mind challanges and less muscle to make it fairer for the women.

Possible? Or maybe I'm wrong.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Was Morgan Created to Lose? KeithFan 10-03-03 1
 RE: Was Morgan Created to Lose? katethegreat 10-03-03 2
 RE: Was Morgan Created to Lose? KooAlla 10-03-03 3
 RE: Was Morgan Created to Lose? jsanb 10-03-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Was Morgan Created to Lose?"
Could be...we'll have to wait to see what the "twist" is going to be. Possibly next week? If memory serves me correctly though the last few Survivors it was telegraphed pretty much so we knew the swap was coming.

I think the bigger factor here is food. If Osten had been eating as well as Rupert I think there would have been a much better chance for Osten to win. Every time we see Rupert he is eating fish or something, and 9 days with little to eat for Osten would much weaken him. I don't think MB could have planned this part.

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-03-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Was Morgan Created to Lose?"
I had a similar thought earlier in this season. The Morgan tribe seems to have more "non" social people - look how much trouble they've had bonding, socializing, fitting together; whereas the Drake tribe worked together well from the first moment. Did MB PLAN on this? I hadn't worked the strength thing into it before your post, but it just goes to support my idea that MB planned on one tribe dominating a little bit. The competition was kind of unfair in that it wasn't really a TEAM effort, it was more a one on one.

KooAlla 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Was Morgan Created to Lose?"
This season does seem to be dominated by stregnth challenges. I'd like to know what MB has up his sleeve. They hyped up this season with the whole "Survivor wrote the book on twists"...but so far...we haven't a clue when they will unleash the first one!

I don't think that Morgan will get their sh** together for the challenges. They are outmuscled by Drake. But from the looks of things...Drake may be throwing one soon. Either way...MB needs to create some excitement.

...It's all a part of me...and that's who I am.--Jessica Andrews

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-03-03, 03:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Was Morgan Created to Lose?"
I actually had the same idea as I was watching the IC last night. Throw in that MB puts Sandra on the Drake tribe, who he knows speaks Spanish, then he pretty well knows which tribe will do better at the market also. There has been only one other time when one tribe so dominated the other and look what happen in S4. So I just wanted to add that there is no guarantee that Drake and its members fill the final 4.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •