The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Michelle on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-03, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Michelle on the Early Show"
Transcript here:

http://www.survivorfever.net/earlyshow_michelle.html

She seemed pretty opinionated. Like Burton, she was very negative about Christa. Interestingly, she said she felt reserved about what she should say about Rupert, in response to a caller. But she didn't sound overly crazy about him.

She got along with Burton and Shawn right off the bat, and also liked Jon a lot. No comments on Trish or Sandra, but she said she preferred talking to the guys.

She couldn't act wimpy during the IC because the smoothie tasted really nasty and she just wanted to get it down.

Also interesting was that when she commented about Andrew's raid and Rupert giving him the rice, she said "I guess they were expecting a merge." It came off to me as if somehow that doesn't quite work out for them.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 whoa cqvenus 10-17-03 1
   RE: whoa Mikeathome 10-17-03 3
 RE: Michelle on the Early Show blacknwhitedog 10-17-03 2
   RE: Michelle on the Early Show Brownroach 10-17-03 4
       RE: Michelle on the Early Show blacknwhitedog 10-17-03 6
   About the Merge Goooey_Alley 10-17-03 11
 re: merge comment Breezy 10-17-03 5
   RE: re: merge comment blacknwhitedog 10-17-03 7
       kidnappings oddout 10-17-03 8
       RE: re: merge comment Brownroach 10-17-03 9
   RE: re: merge comment KObrien_fan 10-17-03 10
       RE: re: merge comment Loree 10-17-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
1. "whoa"
that lack of merge indication may support bebo's theory that instead of a merge, they resurrect all the other ppl to make that 3rd tribe, all 3 competing against each other and whoever loses (2 tribes) have to go to TC.

at least, I think that's what she said.

- misconstruing her own interpretationalizations and being totally okay with it

Mikeathome 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: whoa"
>that lack of merge indication may
>support bebo's theory that instead
>of a merge, they resurrect
>all the other ppl to
>make that 3rd tribe, all
>3 competing against each other
>and whoever loses (2 tribes)
>have to go to TC.
>

That is a terrific twist!!!!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Michelle on the Early Show"
I agree- I thought three of her comments were really interesting.

1) about "expecting a merge"- does that indicate there is no merge?

2) about being "reserved" in her comments about Rupert- and

3) that it's becoming "the Rupert show"- do these comments indicate Rupert does well- goes far into the game?

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

10-17-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Michelle on the Early Show"
about "expecting a merge"- does that indicate there is no merge?

Reading the East Coast Spoiler thread reminded me that there was other merge-related talk during last night's Ep.

There has to be a merge eventually. It just seems clearer that the twist is going to blow out of the water whatever merge strategies the contestants are thinking about now, imo.

10-17-03, 02:31 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Michelle on the Early Show"
I guess what I meant was perhaps the merge is delayed later then expected if there is a 3rd "ghost" tribe.

Goooey_Alley 425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-17-03, 06:31 PM (EST)
11. "About the Merge"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-03 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

I think the merge will take effect but the challenge will be played as tribes, like what happened in Thailand. The only question is how the ghost tribe will participate. Or maybe it's just another rumor? We can assume that the ghost tribe might play the game as an obstacle and may be used to hinder the separate tribes to win the IC? We'll see.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
5. "re: merge comment"
I took it to mean that if Drake won IC, Rupert was going to convince the others to kidnap Andrew if possible. I can't remember the exact comment made between the two during the rice exchange but that's what I took it to mean.

10-17-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: re: merge comment"
Good point Breezy- clearly everyone was expecting the "kidnappings" to continue- but Jeff never mentioned it would be part of each IC- just that the pillaging would continue after each RC.

Which reminds me- does Morgan ever get to find their treasure- and is it the same contents as the Drake treasure? The whole treasure thing was kind of a let down IMO.

oddout 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-17-03, 02:54 PM (EST)
8. "kidnappings"
Someone may have already stated this. I think that Jiffy was aware of the thrown IC and decided to punish them by letting the Morans have Rupert.

10-17-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
9. "RE: re: merge comment"
I'd assume that Moron got the same treasure as Drake. But I doubt we'll see them find the treasure. It was only "exciting" once.

Besides, you know that if the Morons decide to go to look for it, they won't bring the map with them.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: re: merge comment"
>I took it to mean that
>if Drake won IC, Rupert
>was going to convince the
>others to kidnap Andrew if
>possible. I can't remember the
>exact comment made between the
>two during the rice exchange
>but that's what I took
>it to mean.

Not to mention, did you hear what Andrew said as he was leaving after the looting? He said something to the effect of "this was clearly for diplomacy and was more friends helping friends" (remember also that he got to the beach with a treat for Drake in each hand, looked like some fruit).

He also went on to say something like "I expect to be coming back to spend a few days here" meaning IMO that he figured his tribe was going to lose IC (now that Rupert was back home at Drake), and that he would be the player picked to be kidnapped...now did he think that because of his "bonding" with Drake during the looting, (as the see BS promos last week may have suggested?) or was it because he had an agreement with Rupe?

Food for thought.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-03, 07:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: re: merge comment"
Andrew said he expected to be living with them in a handful of days. I assumed he meant after the merge. Everyone kept referring to the merge lastnight. So Andrew may just be hoping to be an ally of Rupert's once they merge. (If they really merge....)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •