The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Alex's Chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Alex's Chat"
Not sure why I'm bothering - Alex may have set a new mark for unresponsive Survivor bootee chats.

Alex wasn’t surprised that Rob turned on him; he thinks he’s the best survivor player ever.

He has no ill will towards Rob – he’s his friend. In fact he doesn’t have any ill will towards anyone – he’s looking forward to seeing them at the finale. Including Probst. On the other hand, he has no idea why Christy disliked him so. And he says Matt was psycho. And he has no hard feelings towards Deena. And he respects Roger, although Roger had to go. But he isn’t dating Shawna! We come back to Roger, and he says Roger was as anti-gay as he came across and that Roger was a liar for saying in his Web chat that Alex felt the same way as he did. Ouch – someone touched a nerve and got some emotion out of Alex!

He says Matt didn’t try to throw the IC. And he has no ill will towards Matt for going farther in the game than he did.

There was no one who worked harder than anyone else and no one who slacked more than anyone else. For example, Alex had the very hard job of stacking wood! Later, he reiterates that he did work.

Jenna and Heidi are cool smart girls who weren’t putting on an act for the camera. On the other hand, he doesn’t think they came across as snobbish or superior. After which someone asked him what color the sky is in his world. Plaid. And he doesn’t think he came across as arrogant. “If being honest with your friends is arrogant, than I guess I am.” Later he says they weren’t really the way they were portrayed on air.

He relates most to Lex of all the previous Survivors, but acknowledges it’s because they are friends. He won’t pose for Playgirl. And he claims that Jenna told Christy thank you for letter Probst put another letter up for bid.

More fluff. Lots of fluff from Alex, more so than our last two chatters. It takes a lot of mental toughness. It was painful to watch Daniel fall off the log over and over again. Drinking coffee with Jenna was the highlight. His previous struggle with addiction was tougher than anything he did on Survivor. Jaguars came around the camp at night. He thinks Robb from Thailand out hormoned anyone in the Amazon. People keep telling him he looks like Probst, but he says he’s the taller, younger version of Jiffy. He brought cookies back in his pocket. He doesn’t watch reality tv except for Survivor and Blind Date. Gawd this is boring. I mean, the chats are usually boring, but this one takes the cake. Or the manioc. Heidi, as we all know now, takes the cake. Oh. Get this. He claims working at Belly almost prevented him from being cast in the show.

This is interesting – he says Christy’s true personality is far different than the personality they’ve shown on the air. “She’s a lot tougher and more hardcore than they’re making her out to be…I think she rocks.” And Butch is a great guy. Alex hopes to be like Butch when he is 50.

One word descriptions of the remaining six: Butch – quiet, Matt – crazy, Christy – determined, Rob – slick, Jenna – tough, Heidi – smart.

He thinks they showed all the stuff that was important to the game.

Someone (with Yahoo Premium access, apparently) got on his case for calling the misfits Team Crazy. He defends it. As an aside, I’ve never seen this many angry questions before.

And they weren’t allowed to share food at the auction, so it was tough luck that Christy didn’t get any.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Alex's Chat djandy 04-25-03 1
   RE: Alex's Chat djandy 04-25-03 2
 RE: Alex's Chat SaphireLady 04-26-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-25-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Alex's Chat"
>Jenna and Heidi are cool smart girls who weren’t putting on an act for the camera. On the other hand, he doesn’t think they came across as snobbish or superior. After which someone asked him what color the sky is in his world. Plaid. And he doesn’t think he came across as arrogant. “If being honest with your friends is arrogant, than I guess I am.” Later he says they weren’t really the way they were portrayed on air.

Alex's comment about how A/H/J weren't the way they were portrayed on air contradicts his saying that he didn't come across as arrogant, and the Boobsie Twins didn't come across as snobbish and superior. He knows they did, but is trying to do spin/damage control. You know, if you claim it often enough, then it's true!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-25-03, 06:36 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Alex's Chat"
The fans obviously think A/H/J were bad too. I've never heard so many derogatory questions of a Survivor. Usually they're all sappishly drooling all over the contestant. And considering CBS can pick and choose which question Alex answers, the vast majority of the questions must have been overwhelmingly bad since they picked so few neutral/fawning questions to ask.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-26-03, 03:51 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Alex's Chat"
I got a kick out of the rough questions. About time someone had to do the two-step on the things they did.

I find it funny that Christy never took the time to get to know me and I never took the time to get to know her.

Let me think a minute, you move to the girl camp and Christy goes to the boy camp, so you miss each other there. Then you hook up with the two girls who absolutely hate her and she is suppose to come to you to get to know YOU. A person who truely thought of others would have gone to her first. You approach first, I mean in certain situations, and find out what you can do to put them at ease and help. That is how you actually should treat everyone really.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •