The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What strategy is logical for each remaining contestant to pursue"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"What strategy is logical for each remaining contestant to pursue"
Now that we are down to the final 7, I was trying to figure out what each of the remaining players will be trying to do from this point on (knowing what we know about exuisting relationships and strategies) to win the million dollars.

1) Heidi and Jenna (combined because its the same strategy) - Should try and get to the final 4 with Rob and Alex. That means voting out Christy, Matt and Butch in the next 3 episodes. I would vote Matt out first chance I have due to his stregnths with Immunity Challenges. Once down to the final 4, comnbine with guy that wins the guy that wins the Final 4 Immunity Challenge to vote out the guy that loses the final 4 Immunity Challenge. Then try and win the Final 3 immunity challenge to get to the finals.

2) Alex - Try and get to the Final 4 with Rob, Heidi and Jenna. That means voting out Christy, Matt and Butch in the next 3 episodes. I would vote Matt out first chance I have due to his stregnths with Immunity Challenges. Then work with girls to rid myself of Rob (who has done everything to appear as a challenged in doing challenges. This should lead Alex to believe he can win Final 4 immunity Challenge). Need to beat girls in final immunity challenge. This is usually a stamina thing and Alex seems best suited to win this.

3) Matt - Probably thinks he is part of a guy alliance (its hard to say whats in his head at this time with all the Rob misinformation). That would mean he would be looking to eliminate the girls int he next 3 episodes. Then use relationship with Butch (who seems to be the closest person to Butch that is still out there) and Rob to get to the Final 3. Then agree with Butch to take each otehr to Final 2.

4) Butch - Probably realizes that only person more on the outside than him is Christy. Although working hard and catching fish will take him far in the game it won't win him the million. He needs to get Matt and Christy to go along with him to attack the dominant alliance. Then he needs to get one of the members of the dominant alliance to jump ship. He should target the weakest member of that dominant alliance, the same way Sean did in Survivor 4. However, we have not seen any evidence that Butch can or has evenm tried to do anything like this. If he can create this new 4 person alliance, then he needs to make sure that he and Matt agree to take each other to the final 2.

5) Christy - I don';t know what to do if I am Christy. She seems to have no friends or allainces with anyone left. I don't know how she could establish an alliance at this point in time. She just needs to hope that someone takes her along.

6) Rob - If I am Rob, I got to believe that in my alliance Alex comes before me. That should have been made clear in last week's episode by the behavior of Jenna and Heidi. Stayiong with these guys only gets h im to the final 4 unless he starts winning challenges. Alternatively, with 7 players letf, this would be the time to start a counter alliance that would take me to the end with the remaining players. Supposedly, Rob knows how to play this game. If he works with Butch, Christy, and Matt he can go to the finals. Matt trusts him and would probably agree to take him to the finals.

Using this analysis, if you believe the CO's final 4, then the Rob story or the Butch story is the one that plays out. I kind of discount the Butch story because we have seen no evidence of Butch setting up any alliances or thinking strategically. That leads me to believe the Rob strategy is the one that is followed.

Anyone disagree with the above strategies being the logical poath for each of the remaining players?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •