The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dave's Chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-03, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dave's Chat"
From Dave’s chat – If it’s in quotes, it’s a direct quote. Otherwise, I’m paraphrasing. Editorial comments are in all parentheses. As usual, not a whole lot spoilerish. (Spoileriffic? Spoilertastic?)

He thinks Butch and Heidi knew that there weren’t enough votes to keep him and, as such, voted strategically against him.

Some fluff about Heidi and Jenna.

He doesn’t think Rob gives himself enough credit. “He’s got great looks, he’s intelligent, he’s funny. I don’t think there’s any reason for him to show any dislike and jealousy to Dave Johnson.”

Heidi never told him he would be voted off, just that he would get votes and he should hope for the best. She did tell him he had a 50/50 chance of being voted off. Oh, and again with the “Heidi was a great ally” thing.

He picked Roger and Butch because he didn’t trust Matt or Rob. (That’s precisely why you should have kept them, Dave!)

He thinks Rob was out to get him as soon as he could and picking different women wouldn’t have changed that. (But maybe picking different men would have, rocket scientist!)

Three questions in a row about the ice cream. (Three! Thanks for participating in the chat Mr. Baskins and Mr. Robbins.)

More fluff.

He likes Roger. He really likes Roger. He values him and thinks he was a great ally. (That makes Roger and Heidi both great allies of Dave. Apparently, the great ally description is reserved for people who lose.)

(By the way, he is certainly among the more coherent Survivors in a CBS chat.)

His worst fear was having the small Amazon parasite swim up into his “Johnson.”

He underestimated the extent to which interpersonal relationships were important. Everyone underestimated how much Rob was being deceptive behind everyone’s back.

Another Ice Cream Question. (This chat is sponsored by Ben and Jerry’s.)

Won’t say who the most irritating Survivor was.

When asked if Matt was really that creepy, he says that “I think” Matt’s priorities were a little bit different than everyone else’s. “Things like a razor sharp machete seemed to matter more to him where jokes and humor and laughter among friends seemed more important for other people.” (Why on earth would you want a razor sharp machete in the jungle?)

He doesn’t regret his speech about not being chauvinistic in the first show. (I regret nothing!)

(Oops, spoke too soon.) He seems to regret that the IC last night was something he had no chance of winning.

He realized when Roger got booted that it wasn’t just Rob who had switched sides. (Not for nothing is this man a rocket scientist.)

He had a nice bonding experience with Christy one of his last nights there. (Hmm. Dave bonds with Christy. Could Butch have been part of that?)

He doesn’t think Deena was insincere when she told him she would seek votes so not to kick Dave out.

Fluff.

He reiterates that Rob was out to get him from the start.

Smoke was evident in the latest Saddam videos. (Oops. That’s what I get for reading the news while I chat.)

He feels bad that he had to lie and tell a fifth grader he met on the flight to New York yesterday that he wasn’t getting the boot last night. (What a guy. Makes you cry. And I did.) It was one of only seven or eight times some one has recognized him since Survivor: Amazon debuted. He thinks he’s on minute 12 and a half of his 15 minutes of fame. He doesn’t want to be an actor, just a rocket scientist.

Beef jerky is really important to Dave. He has his own homemade jerky recipe. (I know this is fluff, but it’s just so bizarre I had to include it.)

He hopes Rob isn’t really as sexually frustrated as he appears, because “I wouldn’t wish that on any man.”

Jenna and Heidi really aren’t shallow – they are both good friends of his.

Jenna’s decision to strip for peanut butter was a wise decision on her part.

In response to the question about whether Rob would have a chance with Heidi or Jenna, Dave says “I think Rob’s goofy comments and sexy wife beater tank top are sure to woo any woman.”

His final words are “Thanks to the divas, the friends, the family, and all the fans.” (The divas? Hmm…)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dave's Chat Brownroach 04-04-03 1
 RE: Dave's Chat I_AM_HE 04-04-03 2
 RE: Dave's Chat wendyp 04-04-03 3
   RE: Dave's Chat Brownroach 04-04-03 4
   RE: Dave's Chat Devious Weasel 04-04-03 6
       since you asked, kiki_k 04-07-03 8
   RE: Dave's Chat Boilermaker 04-07-03 7
 RE: Dave's Chat justme99 04-04-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Dave's Chat"
He had a nice bonding experience with Christy one of his last nights there. (Hmm. Dave bonds with Christy. Could Butch have been part of that?)

Must be the swing dancing lesson.

Everyone underestimated how much Rob was being deceptive behind everyone’s back.

I'll be curious to see the exact quote and context on this one.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-03, 04:22 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Dave's Chat"
“I think Rob’s goofy comments and sexy wife beater tank top are sure to woo any woman.”

bwahahahahaha!!! he sure doesn't sound a whole lot more intelligent than he did on the show, but at least he's funnier than Rob! ROFL

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-04-03, 05:10 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Dave's Chat"
>>Jenna’s decision to strip for peanut butter was a wise decision on her part.

Why was it only smart for Jenna and not Heidi? Indicated she goes far and if she was final 2 she got his vote?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Dave's Chat"
Good catch, Wendy.

It certainly was of no consequence in the challenge itself, so...maybe all the men vote for her in F2 just because they saw her naked. Except Butch, who didn't look.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Dave's Chat"
Hadn't thought of that aspect as I was there, and of course I didn't save my notes after I started summarizing. It could also mean that it was one of the things that kept her from being booted and thus making the final two.

As honest as Dave has shown himself to be, I can see him refusing to discuss jury voting with anyone, so he might not have an idea if she gets votes or not. But he would know if she makes final two.

This would probably be better off as another thread, but given a Matt and Jenna final two (as evidence would tend to suggest), how would the remaining seven vote? I think Dave would probably vote Jenna.

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-07-03, 02:48 PM (EST)
8. "since you asked,"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-03 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

>This would probably be better off
>as another thread, but given
>a Matt and Jenna final
>two (as evidence would tend
>to suggest), how would the
>remaining seven vote? I
>think Dave would probably vote
>Jenna.

I'll put my two cents in
I think for Jenna you have: Heidi & Deena as sure things, Dave (as indicated from comments in chat), and Rob (he would be pissed that "loser" & "dumb" Matt was final two and not him &, thus, would not vote Matt -- also, he may see a vote for Jenna as a way to get into Heidi's pants);
For Matt you have (at best): Butch (no real connection to Jenna and Matt was Tamb.), Alex (original Tamb. & he and Matt did joint confessional together) and Christy (on basis of Jenna not being nice to her in first place).
The only way Jenna would lose in a final 2 with Matt is if she majorily starts pissing people off.

compliments of GeorgiaBelle

experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. -- Oscar Wilde

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-07-03, 02:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Dave's Chat"
Jenna's decision was wise on her part. Whatever. She could have gotten something at least of similar value if she would have stayed there for another ten minutes until the next Jeff offering. I'm sure he liked the decision, but wise for Jenna - no way.

justme99 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-04-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Dave's Chat"
http://www.survivorfever.net/chat-dave.html

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •