The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-26-03, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-03 AT 09:35 PM (EST)

{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor, Matt loses touch with reality.

{Deena} Once again, he is sharpening his machete.
{Jenna} I know.

{Alex} Matt's kinda losing it out here, and nobody's all that comfortable around him.

{Jeff Probst} And Heidi and Dave get in touch with each other.

{Rob} I don't like the fact that somebody in my alliance is sleeping with the enemy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Who is the snuggle bunny? NorthOfBoston 03-26-03 1
   RE: Who is the snuggle bunny? dabo 04-01-03 5
       RE: Who is the snuggle bunny? wildchickenhunter 04-01-03 6
           RE: Who is the snuggle bunny? SurvivinDawg 04-01-03 7
               Dear Penthouse wildchickenhunter 04-01-03 8
                   RE: Dear Penthouse SurvivinDawg 04-03-03 12
 RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps DeadInTheWater 03-26-03 2
   RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps AndrewBC 03-27-03 3
   RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps beachbuzzard 04-03-03 10
   RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps miggins 04-03-03 11
 RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps wendyp 03-27-03 4
   RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps rockluver 04-01-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-26-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
1. "Who is the snuggle bunny?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-03 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

(started before Bungler got text up)

(later edited to take out Heidi/Jenna confusion I was experiencing, resolved by Bungler's text)

I am positive Dave's luxury item is the Scooby Doo Phantom Clown's COIN!COIN! because he is just not this suave to woo both boobie girls... is he?

Side note: is it me, or is Alex looking rather Lex-ish in shot 6?

Okay back to Spoiler mode

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-03, 09:46 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Who is the snuggle bunny?"
LOL. I have it on reliable authority (via some of our OT hot chicks) that some hot chicks really go for nerd types. Factor in the plus angle of Dave being an actual rocket scientist, it is plausible. Factor in Heidi's menage a troi revelation, anything's possible.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-01-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Who is the snuggle bunny?"
Dabo, I have it on great authority that Hot chicks go for nerdy guys....Cooker it a hot chick and I am a nerd.

Nerds are sexy.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Who is the snuggle bunny?"
Nerds with money are sexy, and get hot babes. Nerds w/o money are not sexy, and write letters to Penthouse.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-01-03, 01:03 PM (EST)
8. "Dear Penthouse"
Oh, Dawg. That reminds me.
One evening while I was walking home from a Star Trek forever club meeting. I came across these two young women who had been locked out of their car. I offered to help them with their little situation.I was in my Spock outfit (ears and all) and I think it turned them on because................
Wait a minute. I am not going to waste that story on you.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Dear Penthouse"
THANK YOU for not wasting that story on me.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

DeadInTheWater 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-26-03, 11:54 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps"
Maybe it's me, but cap 04 looks out of context compared to the rest of them. Christy and Rob's expressions (especially Christy's) lead me to believe it's something along the lines of a gross food eating challenge. I could be reaching on that one, but I don't see why Christy would be making that kind of face just because Matt is going crazy.

AndrewBC 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-27-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps"
YES FIANLLY THAT ##### ROGER IS GONE, man he really messed up big time bossing people around. now down to business

you could be right, or its something around camp or whatever that mb just decided to put in there to make it look like all members are freaking out over matt.

now whos next to go? is dave next or does he join the alliance of the others.

If chillone is right butch makes it right? well i can only see him winning the next imunity challange to get threw next week

what a good episode! i wish we could see the uncensored verson

beachbuzzard 7 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps"
I really like this theory.

I don't know if anyone else is playing that CBS website game for the Saturn ION, but in there they have a selection for bonus points of "eating an insect". That leads me to believe we will see it happen at some point.

We haven't seen anyone eat an insect yet (not counting the flies buzzing around sleeping mouths)... and while I'm not sure this will be the episode that we'll see bugs consumed, it is an interesting possibility.

Maybe instead of answering a question to earn a chance to smash a mask, they have to chow on a big, nasty bug??

BTW... since this is only my 2nd post, those that feel the need to may totally disregard this post.

miggins 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps"
Maybe it is related to my first posting to this board (that got deleted for some reason). Christy especially looks like she might be concerned about her face. Could she be looking in the mirror? Every Survivor series, they get to look in the mirror at some point to see how much weight they've lost. Even Alex looks like he might be wondering about his appearance after having his turn.
Even better would be to see Heidi's expression when the "cute" girl gets a look at her horrible appearance.

Is there any spoiler info on this? Is there a certain ep number that the mirror appears? Is it too soon for that?

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-27-03, 03:06 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler!!

All the caps and comments are leaning people towards Matt being in trouble. Remember they kept Shawna to make their alliance the dominant one. Matt will stay for that reason next episode

Others are saying Dave changes alliances and the pic of Heidi and Dave prove it. I think Heidi is just looking for someone to snuggle with and Dave is easy. Why would Deena and Rob allow Dave to come to the alliance and get rid of Butch? Dave is the strong immunity threat. They already have Alex and Matt for strenght.

rockluver 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ep 8 (Wed) Preview Vidcaps"
Totally agree Wendy , now for the question thats bothering me , how far does Alex go ? Everyone thinks hes first to go with the new alliance , but wouldnt it make more sence if he won IC for once or twice , so they would vote him out like Greg in S1.

i Yo quiero rock-music !

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •