The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Deep look at what's said in E12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Checks 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Deep look at what's said in E12"
Ok, so I've checked all the "newest" spoilers, and I gotta tell ya it's gettin' to be slim pickin's. No offense, and I'm sure we all have to keep our morale up, but I'd like to post some things that I haven't seen up in awhile, followed by an analysis...

Ok, so here goes....

1. Kelly has been on a super winning streak, and who is scared about this. I really don't want her screwing with immunity. But... something in my gut tells me she ain't gonna get it again, and her boot is coming quick.

2. Sue's comment on E12 about "never winning a challenge, reward or immunity." was really peculiar. Why would the editors bother showing this comment? are they hinting? I believe them to be.

3. Isn't it awfully peculiar that whoever Rudy dislikes or Rudy finds that someone voted for him, usually goes. Let's face it from Ep1, in Sonja's dislike of Rudy - to Stacey's dislike of Rudy, - to the mysterious choice of Gretchen (made by Rudy,) to Sean's comment, "Rudy wants me off." to Sean's boot - to Rudy have being voted for every single person who has ever gotten the boot, (Sonja, Stacey, Dirk, Gretch, Greg, Jenna, Gervase, Colleen, and Sean.) Possible that Rudy is calling the last minute shots, and Rich is just playing the capitolism of the entertainment and pop culture market to His financial advantage?

4. Sue disappearance from headlines and pictures is really really strange. Are we too stupid to realize that Sue's exit may be a little bit obvious? Are we too gullible, and haven't we been tricked enough? Didn't E11 set the stage for Kelly's boot in E12? Kelly was mighty strong in E12, not a single anti-Kelly feeling at all. The editors did the same to us in E12, set the stage for Susan. I wouldn't be suprised if E13 was very Susan-Strong.

5. My final analysis. And probably what they are keeping hidden. Rich and Sue are very strong lately. (But rich is worrying about Kelly and immunity.) Kelly and Susan are very strong, and talked about this in the ocean. (who didn't think that was odd?) Rudy is on the outs. Rich is sick of being scared of his threats, and with the help of Kelly and Sue, will boot Rudy in e13a. IN E13b, to everyone's suprise the "redneck" will win the questions about other contestants and gain immunity. Sue is smart and sick of playing "dumb redneck." ("oh, I wondered why they put that in.") Sue also being the strong woman who sticks by her word, dumps the hell out of Kelly. Leaving Rich and Sue final. (I've been voting for the them since ep1!, so of course I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but it does seem that Sue could dump the s--t out Rich at the same time. Someone did mention that that little glimmer of emotion during her confessional about Kelly was too genuine, and too true, that their fight, may have actually indeed brought them closer.)

Any thoughts?

Checks

-- P.S. Would it suprise you, if everyone one on the messageboards called Sooz a man, that eveyone is referring to the winner as a "he"??? Wasn't it Gervase anyways, who really hated sue anyway? Why wouldn't he call her a he? A play a little joke on everyone believeing him...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Deep look at what's said in E12 champagne_supernova 08-18-00 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

champagne_supernova 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-18-00, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Deep look at what's said in E12"
Are we 100% sure that Sue actually ISN'T a man??

If it's a Sue and Kelly final two, the rumors of a man and woman in the final two could be true!

But seriously, I don't think that Sue could win against anyone in the final two. The jury members who have been interviewed are pretty negative about her. They defend Rich, saying that he's getting a bad rap in the media. They also defend Rudy. They didn't know that their favorite curmudgeon was making hardcore bigot comments to the camera out of earshot.

Not very many people have been talking about Kelly. Are they avoiding her altogether because she's the winner? (Then again, she could just be utterly forgettable and unspectacular...)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •