The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-03, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Seidi Strobel

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Seidi S... BMH 01-11-03 1
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Seidi S... SurvivorBlows 01-14-03 12
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Seidi S... Kokoro 01-11-03 2
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Seidi S... BMH 01-11-03 3
 School Gym Teacher Krautboy 01-11-03 4
 Weight Loss Krautboy 01-12-03 5
   RE: Weight Loss ivoryElephant 01-13-03 6
       RE: Weight Loss ejm92 01-13-03 7
   RE: Weight Loss jsanb 01-13-03 8
       RE: Weight Loss Kokoro 01-14-03 10
           RE: Weight Loss Wheezy 01-19-03 20
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... StrandedAgain 01-13-03 9
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... Ahtumbreez 01-14-03 11
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... Ahtumbreez 01-16-03 13
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... ejm92 01-16-03 14
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... Kokoro 01-16-03 15
       RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... BMH 01-16-03 16
           The "Feather Alliance" Krautboy 01-16-03 17
           RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... Krautboy 01-17-03 18
               RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... MellowYellow 01-18-03 19
                   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... DRONES 02-21-03 23
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... true 02-13-03 21
 RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... Ahtumbreez 02-21-03 22
   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... Krautboy 02-21-03 24
       RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... VerucaSalt 03-05-03 25
           RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... Brownroach 03-05-03 26
           RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... forehead 03-05-03 27
               RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... Brownroach 03-06-03 28
                   RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi S... forehead 03-06-03 29
 Episode 9 SurvivorBlows 03-06-03 30
   RE: Episode 9 Boilermaker 03-06-03 31
   CO's TJG forehead 03-06-03 32
       RE: CO's TJG Brownroach 03-06-03 33
   What happens in EP9? Krautboy 04-08-03 38
       Grapevine Probably Screwed Up the E... Boilermaker 04-08-03 39
           RE: Grapevine Probably Screwed Up t... Brownroach 04-08-03 40
               RE: Grapevine Probably Screwed Up t... SurvivorBlows 04-10-03 41
 Heidi's Commentary Wacko Jacko 03-07-03 34
   RE: Heidi's Commentary SurvivorBlows 03-07-03 35
       RE: Heidi's Commentary Wacko Jacko 03-07-03 36
           REMore tidbits VerucaSalt 03-10-03 37
               BUMP DoodleBug 04-28-03 42
 A Tribal Council you won't believe! mavsfan 04-29-03 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-11-03, 00:40 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Seidi Strobel"
She is such a cutie..but her pic is decieving she is much better looking than that

I hate how CBS always finds the ugliest pic of each survivor and uses it as the official pic

and her name is HEIDI, CBS fixed the problem

01-14-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Seidi Strobel"
Her CBS photo looks very Lizzy-sque to me.

This girl better stay out of the Amazonian sun...

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-11-03, 03:29 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Seidi Strobel"
Posted by Milkshaky at SS

<<Here are the facts:

- She came back weighing 89 pounds. She originally was at 112..she almost had to be hospitalized.
- Hair falling out>>

Could a survivor possibly not make the final five and still not gain back any weight? I suppose she could've been sick, but even if she was 6th, she'd have a week to recover, in which she'd probably gain some weight and be a lot less emaciated coming home, right?

-----------------------------------

01-11-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Seidi Strobel"
I agree she is DEFIINITELY a canidate for the final four I wouldn't doubt it at all I mean the girl came back at 89 lbs. with her hair falling out she could gasp even be our winner!

GO HEIDI!

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-11-03, 11:27 AM (EST)
4. "School Gym Teacher"
Heidi Strobel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School Gym Teacher
Hometown:
Eldon, Missouri
(Photo: CBS)

Krautboy

01-12-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
5. "Weight Loss"

This image (courtesy of Milkshaky) confirms the reported weight loss (approx. 23 lbs?), which suggests Heidi does make the merge and beyond...

Krautboy

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-13-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Weight Loss"
After seeing the Early Show it is obvious that Heidi is the Whiney ##### of the show

"To the other three out there, break a leg.... and I mean it." - Helen Glover

Congratulations Alex winner of S6

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-13-03, 03:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Weight Loss"
Thaaaaaaank you! I thought I was the only one.....I still think Heidi is our new Jerri.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-13-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Weight Loss"
23 lbs is not THAT much weight, compare to 40- 60 lbs that CG players lost. But on her body it cause her that reaction. i would not over react that she is a final 4 candidate. I would only commit that she makes it to the jury(final 9).

Peanut Butter Jeff
"If you thought S3 was bad just wait until S5."

01-14-03, 00:18 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Weight Loss"
23 lbs may not seem like a lot, but the most important part of MilkShaky's spoiler is that this girl came home weighing 89 lbs or so. If she had been on the jury awhile, there's no way she'd come home in need of hospitalization. I'd say it's almost a guarantee that she's 5th with a possible outward chance of her being 6th, since we know she's not in the final 4.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-03, 08:39 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Weight Loss"
Just a note on the weight-loss. 23 pounds is a huge amount on an 112 pound person--it's 20 percent of her weight. Comparably, a 40 pound weight loss would be 20 percent of a 200 pound person's total weight. The more you have, the faster you lose it, and I have heard that men tend to lose weight more quickly than women.

StrandedAgain 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-03, 09:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
Even though I don't detect that coy manipulative undertone, there is something vaguely reminiscent of Penney there!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
We play (and beat ) Eldon during our HS softball season. I'll have to ask around and see if anyone knows her. Does anyone kknow if that's where she teaches at or is that where she graduated from...

01-16-03, 10:10 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-03 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

Moms are always the last to know. Actually, she graduated from our home town of Buffalo Mo. My daughter knows her (conversation: "oh yeah, I knew she was on Survivor. Me: why didn't you say anything?" her: I just forgot.....Kids!) Anyway, she's supposedly very sweet, a marathon runner...the word is she was applying to a world marathon (probably run by MB, maybe EcoChallenge) when she was picked out for Survivor. Her cover story was she was going to school in Brazil for a semester. She had a boob job about a year ago. Everyone around her says they will be very surprised if she's portrayed as a beoytch because she's too sweet and probably wouldn't give enough footage for that. She's extremely fit and very athletic, she may go far by being an asset early on and not being perceived by the guys as a threat because she's so petite and then winning immunities later on.

I say: Go Heidi

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-16-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
Is it totally ruled out that Heidi is not our "Tanya-Jessie" type? Probst mentioned that we have one of those this season....Heidi lost 23 pounds, are we sure that she didn't get sick or something? In every single preview I have seen, Heidi has either been complaining about the camp situation or has just looked sick. I think I remember reading in ChillOne's post that she does very well, but I just had to raise this question because we'd look stupid if we didn't discuss everything....who knows, ChillOne might not have all the details correct.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

01-16-03, 09:33 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
I don't think CO said anything about Heidi - all Heidiness is coming from Milkshaky. And as I said in post 10 here, she's not the sick one. If she was she wouldn't have come home at 89 lbs, losing hair and requiring hospitalization.

01-16-03, 09:48 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
I agree with koko

Chill didn't even mention Heidi at all in any of this supposed spoilers

but Milky has confidently said that Heidi does VERY WELL..he said her and her friend do well in the finals...which leads me directly to believe her "friend" is Jenna based on the the little yellow feathers in their hair in the Jamburu tribe picture...Milky however also said that Heidi DOES NOT make the final four..Milky said he isn't 100% confident in saying that but he is kind of sure..so I guess Heidi will come in 6th,5th,or 4th place or beyond we really can't be sure at the moment

But I would definitely rule her out completely at going anytime soon if Milky's spoilers are believed to be true

01-16-03, 11:41 PM (EST)
17. "The "Feather Alliance""
Milkshaky originally spoiled Heidi as a contestant, and definately has a source where Heidi is concerned...

In this recent post he confirms the "Feather Alliance" of Heidi and Jenna, which supports the speculation that both Heidi and Jenna make it at least as far as the jury...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
milkshaky
(1/15/03 10:56:08 pm)
ezSupporter
Re: ok
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her bestfriend isn't Shawna. I know for a fact it is Jenna..and her and Christy may have some kind of relationship as well.

I definitely see a young chick alliance going on..Jenna, Shawna, Heidi, and Christy would be my guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
His speculation about the "young chick alliance" makes a lot of sense...

Krautboy

01-17-03, 02:35 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"

Here's some vidcap evidence of a the "young chick alliance" and/or "feather alliance" in action...Heidi, Jenna, and Shawna.

Krautboy

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-03, 07:16 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
As a Jeanne aged woman, I would make it a point to ally with the young girls if they are all friends!

Heidi has only one strike against her, and it's only speculative perception on my end which did not come into play in the Amazon due to time frame, and that is she looks a lot like Penny. Besides that as a gym teacher to elementary school kids, she's probably not only a caring person, but very athletic as well. Skinny chicks rock, take any world class gymnast as an example.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-21-03, 07:16 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-03 AT 07:17 AM (EST)

"Besides that as a gym teacher to elementary school kids, she's probably not only a caring person, but very athletic as well."

Apparently you didn't go to any of my schools; elementary, junior or senior high school. I never had a gym teacher or otherwise that looked like Heidi, if I did I assure that that class would have been well attended and all the fathers would have shown up for parent teacher conference.

Dang...I just think I solved the problem about getting fathers more involved with their kids at school I can assure you that were Heidi a teacher of mine, Dad would have never missed a PTC

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
Ok, here's the last local contestant interview.

Meet 'Survivor' contestant Heidi Strobel
02/12/2003

Reporter: Anne Steffens, News 4

(KMOV) -- Kathy Dugas is Heidi Strobel's mother. Heidi, 24, is the oldest of three girls. Her sisters are Dawn and Amanda. Heidi grew up in a small town outside of Springfield, Mo., and just graduated from Drury College. She just started her first year teaching physical education in a middle school in Eldon, Missouri. News 4's Anne Steffens interviewed Kathy Dugas about Heidi being a 'Survivor: Amazon' contestant.

Q: What did you say when Heidi told you she was applying to be on 'Survivor?'

A: 'Why in the world would you want to do something stupid like that?' That is exactly what I thought. I thought, 'You're just starting your career.' I said, 'Why would you want to do something like that?' But she said, 'But this will be the last time I'll get to do something like this.' She says, 'It's my last adventure.' So I just shook my head.

Q: Did you want her to go on 'Survivor?'

A: No, I didn't. I just thought she's very sensitive. She concerns herself a lot with what people think about her or do to her. If somebody's done something mean to her, I'm the first and only one to hear about it. She's a very sensitive person. Things bother her a lot. She holds a lot inside. So that was the part I was concerned about. If she got there and somebody spit on her, she'd either cry or belt them. And I'd imagine she'd belt them.

Q: Why do you think 'Survivor' chose her?

A: You wouldn't spend 30 seconds with her and figure it out. She's a warm person from the inside. And she has a way with people. I have never met anybody that has met her and just didn't fall in love with her. She just has a charming, charming personality. And she's really very intelligent, too. And she's fun. She's young and she's fun. I think all she had to do was talk to them once and that was it.

Q: What will be Heidi's strengths in this game?

A: Heidi is very competitive and quite the athlete. She always has been. She's a runner mostly. She played a lot of softball in grade school and junior high. She's just a very competitive, determined person. She always wants to be the best or the winner. She doesn't start things unless she's going to finish them on the top. She's quite a go-getter is what I'd say. She just always has a goal and just goes forward with it.

Q: What do you want viewers to know about Heidi?

A: The way she cares about people. Every human being's soul, she sincerely cares about them. She really does. It's hard to believe, but even if you're ugly to her or something, she will respond with, 'You must be having a really bad day.' or 'You don't feel good.' She sincerely cares about her fellow man.

http://www.kmov.com/localnews/kmov_entertainment_030212_survivorheidi.36cd2ce.html

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly" - Mr. Krabs

02-21-03, 06:59 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
Just a little spoiler value here. Heidi is hanging out at a local restaraunt with our watchparty. She'll be here next week and then we've been invited to Trolley's the next that she's planning on attending. So no NY trip for the next two weeks.
Since no one really has her going in the next couple of weeks this doesn't have alot of value, just confirms what you already know.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

02-21-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
Wow! Thanks Ahtum. That makes you a real live source. Hope you keep us informed as we get closer to the end...when Heidi mysteriously disappears for a trip to NY...

Krautboy

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-05-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
From MilkShaky today........

I have information that leads me to believe with 99.9% certainty that Heidi Strobel gets the boot on on May 1st, Episode 11.

Edited to add: I am very very very very certain about this. I would say 100%, but I want to leave a bit of wiggle room.....but let's just say it is from a very very very ( ) reliable source

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-03, 04:03 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
Nice find, Veruca. So, with ChillOne's F4 intel, we have speculation for the Final 6, minus the F5 bootee.

I was starting to wonder if we might get alternate gender boots every week until F4. This would indicate that at least two people of the same gender must go consecutively before that.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
>From MilkShaky today........
>
>I have information that leads me to believe with 99.9% certainty that Heidi Strobel gets the boot on on May 1st, Episode 11.

Thanks for bringing this over, VerucaSalt!

Only problem with this info, is that TDT has ep11 scheduled for April 24 .....

Anybody aware of a scheduled re-crap week??? Anybody who can ask MilkShaky and/or TDT???

forehead

03-06-03, 12:28 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
Forehead -- I looked at TDT's site and he does have Episode 11 airing on May 1st. There seems to be a space for a recrap the week of April 3rd, between Eps 7 and 8.

I'd guess that Milkshaky's info is date-related rather than episode #-related, though. Maybe he learned that Heidi has plans to be in New York that weekend.

03-06-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Survivor 6 contestant - Heidi Strobel"
Thanks Brownroach - TDT has indeed updated his site to insert the recrap on April 3. Don't know if that's confirmed though.

I think Milkshaky has very good info on both the date and the ep#. So, if he's right, this means that one week will indeed be wasted on recrap.

03-06-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
30. "Episode 9"
Another tip... I've been receiving some local info from the town where Heidi teaches that after last week's bathing scene aired, she remarked that if people thought that was something, "wait until you see what happens in Episode 9."

I have been provided me with enough addition details (details that I'm not going to share) to believe the source is legit.

What "wait until you see what happens in Episode 9" could mean, who knows... but I'm sure we'll speculate! But one thing I think it clear is that Heidi wouldn't be talking about upcoming Ep9 events if, as in the Ep3 bathing scene, she wasn't part of it (and therefore in the game) and this all fits with everything else that we've already heard (weight loss, comments that she said she went pretty far, etc.)

Btw, since I'm still trying to figure out what's the deal with that strange TC image, I feel obligated to point out that given that eight persons are pictured in it, Episode 9 would likely be the episode that the image would seemingly represent.

And before someone else mentions it, yes, you'd think the comment could refer to the man and woman finally coming together as one tribe and sexual tension exploding across the screen, but, as someone else already pointed to me, if there's a 9 person jury that would mean that someone was booted without first having the chance to live with all the possible Final 2 candidates... something Burnett has never previously done.

-SB

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-06-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Episode 9"
Merge doesn't have to be in Episode 9, just the incident that shwe refers to. Therefore the tribe (no surprise) merges at least in Episode 8 if not earlier.

Good find on the info.

03-06-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
32. "CO's TJG"
>What "wait until you see what happens in Episode 9" could mean, who knows... but I'm sure we'll speculate!

Can we speculate ChillOne's TJG (Topless Jungle Girl)....

CO's intel on TJG:

--------------
18. One of the female contestants frolicks around topless. I am told that this contestant was not "engaging" much in the episodes/filming (kinda taking a back seat). I was told that SEG production staff attempted to "kick start" this contestant. I was told that this contestent made some sort of "deal" where if "person x" did not get voted off in the next tribal council, she would liven up. Apparently, things worked out as her way of livening up involved nudity. I know, I know ... this is new/additional intel.
---------------

03-06-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
33. "RE: CO's TJG"
Hmm... got me wondering...

I think Milkshaky said somewhere that he knows Heidi never went topless during the show -- I'll try to find it.

Also, from SB's quote, I get the impression that, while Heidi is still in the game for the Ep 9 incident, it probably involves someone else much more than it involves her.

So if this is when we see Topless Jungle Girl, and it's not Heidi, and Shawna is already gone, TJG must be Jenna.

Now, ChillOne said:
YES, it was the same contact (and within a few minutes of each other). That is, the topless intel and the F2 intel. Makes you say "Hmmmmm ......". On top of that, my contact mentioned that this women had very nice ta-ta's (if you know what I mean). Not sure if that means extremely well endowed or what, but, nonetheless, more intel.
Well, well, well ... a nice angle for us to ponder. Since these two pieces of intel came within minutes of each other, then, "Jana/Jenna" is NOT the boobie girl.

So if Jenna is TJG, who is CO's female F2 contestant? Would have to be Jeanne or Deena.

04-08-03, 02:18 PM (EST)
38. "What happens in EP9?"
Since EP9 is here I thought I would bump Webby's tip...

Heidi's comment..."wait until you see what happens in Episode 9." may be related to this EP9 teaser...

"It's a scramble to the end to figure out who's next to go, as various tribe members battle it out and face unexpected developments that affect their standings with each other."

Heidi may have been refering to some kind of fireworks at TC, rather than just another booby show...

Krautboy

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
39. "Grapevine Probably Screwed Up the Episode"
My best guess is that this is probably a reference to the stripping on the pole for the peanut butter and chocalate with Jenna. The reference for the comments was the bathing scene and the pole stripping would probably seem to be more risque to Heidi after watching that show.

04-08-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Grapevine Probably Screwed Up the Episode"
I kind of thought so too, Boilermaker. I asked Webby's opinion about it in another thread yesterday.

04-10-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Grapevine Probably Screwed Up the Episode"
Sorry guys, I've been off the boards most of the past couple of weeks.

I'm not sure what to make of Heidi's comment, the source was sure she said Episode 9, but perhaps they were wrong, or perhaps Heidi couldn't count. I agree the stripping at the challenge would seem to have fit this comment well. Heidi's comment was in particular to the BATHING scenes, so maybe they go bathing again? I guess it could also refer to the gross food, but other than also being "outrageous" it doesn't have much to do with topless bathing.

I'd say it might be tied to the RC date but everyone seems to be convinced Christy is the girl on the date and not Heidi...

-SB

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
34. "Heidi's Commentary"
Has anyone else noticed that when Heidi makes her comments on what is going on she looks exactly how she did before the game started....her hair is all made up and she has makeup on? Then they go back to the game and she has scraggly hair and no make up. Makes me wonder if the comments are taken out of context and played at a later date. But I will have to pay closer attention to it because I thought the comments were about when the girls went off on their own and how the others were jealous. I also thought she was commenting on how Shawna was 'surviving'. Does this confuse anyone else but me? Same might be happening with Jenna but it is real noticable with Heidi because Heidi doesn't look that well at this stage of the game. What does she do get all made up for the commentary part than mess her hair up and take her makeup off? I am confused.

03-07-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Heidi's Commentary"
I don't think I've ever seen any "makeup" during her confessionals -- ya, I'm sure she primps as best she can knowing that she's going in for her one-on-one closeup, but I've never seen anything that looks like makeup during her confessionals.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Heidi's Commentary"
She is definately made up. Look at her facial complection when she is with her tribe. She's got some serious skin problems (and ratty hair). Then she does her confessional and presto she looks all made up. As a matter of fact, if anyone has the Saturn DVD. Her confessionals all look like they happen at the same time. And she even wears the same outfit. Does someone have last nights episode on tape? Watch it - for me. Something weird going on there.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-10-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
37. "REMore tidbits"
Per Milkshaky: I've learned that in one of the future episodes (possibly this one) Heidi gets in an argument with one of the "stupid boys".

Webby, maybe this is what your info was talking about?

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-03, 12:59 PM (EST)
42. "BUMP"
I thought I would bump this up to the top... just in case... mentions the "stupid boy" fight.

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-03, 01:25 AM (EST)
43. "A Tribal Council you won't believe!"
We have the CBS promo:

"Matthew makes an incredible sacrifice so that others can be given the opportunity of a lifetime."

and an E11 promo:

VO: And a tribal council surprise you won't believe!
Jenna: When I heard the vote I almost passed out.

We have a report of Heidi in pretty bad physical shape when she came back:

She came back weighing 89 pounds. She originally was at 112..she almost had to be hospitalized.- Hair falling out

We have JP & MB talking about Jenna's beauty contest's background helping her to be rithless & getting a leg up.

"Her pageant background made it very fascinating," said Burnett. "She thinks that the way the pageant girls deal with each other behind the scenes is far more ruthless than you ever get on 'Survivor.' "

Probst said Morasca was at home with the competitive spirit of "Survivor."

"She made a lot of analogies throughout the interview process that this is no different than what I do for a living, going to pageants and trying to figure out how to get a leg up," Probst said.

I'll weave all of this together to speculate that Matt gives up the reward challenge to someone else. It doesn't really matter who gets it, just that he's seen as a HERO.

Heidi continues to deteriorate physically. She wins immunity but following Matt's earlier example of sacrafice gives it up to Jenna, thinking:
1) her alliance has gone bust
2) physically she doesn't have anything left in the tank
3) Jenna can use the extra money from 3 more days for her mom

Jenna then is shocked and 'Almost passes out'.
Giving us "a tribal council surprise you won't believe!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •