The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is the Least Likely to Win?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 03:11 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is the Least Likely to Win?"
Perhaps that is our winner. Very few people are picking Sue to win.. Why? Perhaps Gervase's comments about Sue is to throw people off? Along with this whole "him" being the winner thing. At this point.. the least amount of evidence points to Sue so I am not going to be shocked if SHE is our winner.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Susan AyatollahKhomeini 08-18-00 1
   Rudy Laney 08-18-00 5
 RE: Who is the Least Likely to Win? BadAs 08-18-00 2
   RE: Who is the Least Likely to Win? AyatollahKhomeini 08-18-00 3
       RE: Who is the Least Likely to Win? Mr Grrr Argh 08-18-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-18-00, 03:19 AM (EST)
1. "Susan"
The Gervase quote about Susan sounded real (not like the "he" quotes). It was made with what looked to be a little real anger toward Susan, directed specifically toward her, and then quickly covered up. The only thing the "he" quote shared was the supposed attempt to cover-up. It also does have some support: the quote attributed to Susan that she wouldn't have to work for the next three years indicates either that she didn't win the jackpot (and thus earned $75K-$100K on the show) or that she is the highest-paid trucker in America! I'm picking her to be our runner-up, though.

Laney 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-00, 06:02 PM (EST)
5. "Rudy"
I believe Rudy is the least likely to win. Look at:

*Can he physically/mentally "survive" any immunity challenges?
*Why would Rich/Sue/Kelly want to go up against him in the final two? They are smart enough to realize the jury would vote to give Rudy the million dollars rather than give it to anyone else.
*Mark Burnett and his Rudy action figure doll. I think it's another ploy to make people think that Rudy is the winner when it's not so.
*Jenna liked Rudy, so why would she "comment" in an interview that she was not happy with the winner?

I am begining to think that Sue or Kelly is the winner. When I look at the internet polls out here, a minority of people believe they will win. People believe either Rich or Rudy will win. That's too easy. Mark Burnett is into shocking people. It has to be Sue or Kelly.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-00, 03:27 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Who is the Least Likely to Win?"
The trap that we have to stay away from, not only giving weight to false claims, but the also that very question. "who is least likely to win?" Is this a question for Joe Public? for Informed Internet posters? If we had never been introduced to the internet Survivor boards or searching for the truth, what would our opinions be? Would we be less Bias? The amount of conflicting information and the Source to display all these "facts" have definately clouded our theroies and speculations. I like your argument and the big switcheroo!!

My only concern is the Bias our opinions have become because of too much information, rather than an average Joe/Jane non-survivor internet addict.

IMHO Rudy is the least likly to win any IC's due to his current physical and mental conditons (lack or food--Thanks,AK), and has the most opposite lifestyle, viewpoints of the final Jury. But I think rudy does win.

I think given enough time, we could all come up with viable theories "to speculate" each of the 4 as the true winner. It comes down to what tibit's of information you deem reliable and how much weight you give them in your analysis.

BA

good to hear your thoughts!!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-18-00, 12:03 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Who is the Least Likely to Win?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-00 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

>I think given enough time, we
>could all come up with
>viable theories "to speculate" each
>of the 4 as the
>true winner. It comes
>down to what tidbits of
>information you deem reliable and
>how much weight you give
>them in your analysis.

I couldn't agree with you more, BA. Last week I discounted some of the late pro-Sean evidence, such as the Access Hollywood theory, because I thought MB would have learned about the theory and had the order changed. Now, I'm taking the exact opposite approach and giving the Access Hollywood theory tremendous weight. I could well be wrong again!

It's still a judgment call about which evidence you value. Since there is conflicting evidence, it all comes down to some element of speculation.

Look at the Rice Serving Late picture: it was seen as evidence of the final four. Turns out that it was just taken when Sean was out of the shot in E12. Coincidentally, though, it IS the final four.

Mr Grrr Argh 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-18-00, 05:38 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Who is the Least Likely to Win?"
<<Look at the Rice Serving Late picture: it was seen as evidence of the final four. Turns out that it was just taken when Sean was out of the shot in E12. Coincidentally, though, it IS the final four.>>

Much like the WotB pic was with Colleen out of the picture, but still the final 5.

I also think that this falls in the same catagory:

But who knows?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •