The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Superbowl preview??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-29-03, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Superbowl preview??"
Does any one have vidcaps of the preview shown during the Superbowl. It had a lot of quick flashes of faces in the beginning which may have some clues....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Superbowl preview?? Krautboy 01-29-03 1
   RE: Superbowl preview?? FSUGUY 01-29-03 2
       RE: Superbowl preview?? Brownroach 01-29-03 3
   RE: Superbowl preview?? cowboyroo 01-29-03 7
 RE: Superbowl preview?? SurvivorBlows 01-29-03 4
   RE: Superbowl preview?? FSUGUY 01-29-03 5
   RE: Superbowl preview?? cowboyroo 01-29-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-29-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Superbowl preview??"
Coyboyroo: Not sure which preview it was, but here's a link to a series of vidcaps that includes the "faces" to which I think you're refering...
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc-1-17.html

Krautboy

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-29-03, 04:18 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Superbowl preview??"
wasn't the game on ABC?
I didn't know we were allowed to watch any other channel.

GO BUCS!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Superbowl preview??"
>>wasn't the game on ABC?<<

Yes it was, so obviously there were no S6 ads -- but I think this ad aired that same day.

01-29-03, 06:20 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Superbowl preview??"
That's it...Thanks Bungler....

Looks like Daniel, Butch, Rob, Joanna??, Ryan, Jenna, Dave and Janet to me....

Being this is set in the Amazon, I can see MB wanting the women to do well for obvious reasons...Could these be the first 8 booted....

There's already been much speculation about Ryan, Daniel, Joanna, and Janet not lasting long....and there are 5 men, 3 women shown here, giving the women an advantage at the halfway mark....

Just an out there possible thought...

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-03, 04:40 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Superbowl preview??"
>Does any one have vidcaps of the preview shown during the
>Superbowl. It had a lot of quick flashes of faces
>in the beginning which may have some clues....

The Superbowl as on ABC, not CBS.

CBS ran a new promo sometime last weekend with lots of "flashes" and no footage of the actual game, but if I remember right it was lots of wildlife flashes and a scene with Jiffy at the TC. Nothing other than a few forehead/eyes flashes of the castaways that was already in the other promos.

There was also a new promo with Rob and Heidi, but it was worthless, just more trash talking, I missed recording the first few seconds of it and haven't bothered with vidcaps of the rest.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-29-03, 05:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Superbowl preview??"
I'm thinking Krautboy has those in the 1/24 vidcap thread.
He's combined a couple of promos. those are probably the fluff ones.

01-29-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Superbowl preview??"
DUH....The Superbowl was sooooo exciting I must have been channel surfing when I saw it.....

I did think though with the long series of quick face shots, there may have been some clues there in terms of who was shown in the quick shots and who wasnt' or which order the cast was shown....

it was so quick, there was no way to determine who was who by the naked eye, so thought there may have been some clues there...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •