The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Thank You to all Spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-02, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Thank You to all Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-02 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge the spoiling work done this season. There might not have been as much discussions going on as in the past (especially during S2), however, several astute spoilers were quickly on top of major issues and more often than not, we were able to deduce how some boots and events were going to go down.

Here's a chance for all of you to pat a spoiler on the back, single out somebody for a particular key spoiling moment, pass out kudos where it's needed and whatever else your heart desires.

Myself, I'd like to recognize Bungler for his great work with the vidcaps as always, plus a thanks to Webby (a.k.a. SurvivorBlows) for helping out here and there with his ultra-clear vidcaps.

We've had a bunch of newcomers (or relative newcomers) who made a splash this season with their skilled spoiling abilities -- people such as Brownroach, Q, VerucaSalt, frisky, forehead, snoocharoo, esquire... I know I'm missing a ton of relative newcomers so feel free to mention others.

And of course, there's our long-time spoilers who have continued their great work this season such as Outfrontgirl, Krautboy, SurvivinDawg, true, FesterFan, weltek, ejm92, shakes the clown (early in the season), and many many others.

For those of you who are still relatively new and haven't had a chance to check out each of the 12 episode summary writers (plus the Finale summary to come), click here for the list of this season's episode summaries.

Lastly... I got my start here at SurvivorBlows strictly on the spoiler board and was barely aware there were other boards until AFTER S2 ended and somebody pointed the way to other boards such as The Off-Topic Forum (where literally anything goes) and you can check out many other forums here. This way, you can keep busy and be entertained for the next couple months or so until Survivor: The Amazon begins!

Have a great holiday season, everyone!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers smrtNsassybnkr 12-20-02 1
 RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers PepeLePew13 12-20-02 2
 RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers bondt007 12-20-02 3
 Here's to the behind-the-scenes fol... SurvivaBear 12-20-02 4
 RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers frisky 12-20-02 5
 RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers fivestarwheezy 12-20-02 6
 RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers ceedee 12-22-02 7
 RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers jkokoj 12-23-02 8
 RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers Lisapooh 12-23-02 9
 RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers ulalame 12-23-02 10
 RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers RudyRules 12-23-02 11
   RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers VerucaSalt 12-24-02 12
 "A Thank You to all Spoilers" Brownroach 01-10-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-20-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
1. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
As a newcomer this season, I'd like to exted my thanks to all the spoilers out there. I (luckily) happend to run across this board over the summer, and It is truly the BEST board out there! Thanks to Bungler, who always has those vidcaps out so fast and to webby, without you, we couldn't do it! Thanks to all who make us "newbies' feel welcome!

A special thanks to Lion Chow who hosted the Anti-bootie contest. It was SO fun! I can't imaging how much work you guys put into this website, but it sure is appreciated! I will definitely be back for Survivor Amazon.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-02, 11:59 AM (EST)
2. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
Also, I'd like to pass on some kudos to IvoryElephant for his analysis of the first episode to help him figure out who might be the winner.

Back on October 28th, IE pointed out where 15 contestants were shown saying something negative or critical in the first episode. The only one who wasn't shown this way was... Brian.

I know it's not like Brian's victory was a huge surprise, but it took guts to post such an analysis over a month and half ago and use it to predict who wins. If I recall correctly, IE also had Clay as a finalist!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-20-02, 01:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
You all kick bootie! I am like a rope hanging off the GoodYear blimp, I'm so small and you are so big...

Thanks all - Heres to February 13!

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-20-02, 01:58 PM (EST)
4. "Here's to the behind-the-scenes folks"
There are some tremendous theorist and investigators on this board, but I appreciate those who help out technically/administratively and otherwise keep us organized. I know I will leave many out, but here goes. Thanks to all the SOTS writers, Supes and Sherps for the vote threads, GT for continuing to gather the SeeBS propaganda, the Blue Men for keeping things running smoothly (and occasionally refereeing), and a special thanks to all the peeps that have been so nice to me- Snooch, Misto, Pepe, Katem, et. al.

Beware the Bear! An IceCat Original, © 2002

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
Thank YOOUU!! (Curtsying a la S3's Linda)

Bungler, Webby, SOTS and Summary writers, spoilers, BASHERS, hey, even the fanatics. ;)

Thank you for being as freakin' addicted to a TV show as I am.

I lurked since S2 and didn't join until S4. Calling all lurkers!! Please join in for S6. It's very cathartic!

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-20-02, 09:08 PM (EST)
6. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
What is this "off-topic" of which you speak?

Oh, hey, it's just me, wheezy, saying a big shout-out to you, PEPE! I love your sense of humor--it hits me just about right on! (I just keep laughing about Magilla wiping away a tear!)

Special thanks to SB, and I really am sorry for screwing up that thread that one time...

Hat's off to Ivory Elephant, who had such funny Robbbbbisms in Bashers, and also for his support of my dear friend Clay (I'm one of the few females who actually like the guy), and sorry about Helen.

To OFG who has a great brain for spoiling--thanks for your detail, I have always appreciated it

To I_AM_HE, my new buddy, who is a great spoiler
among other things

Last and best, to Bungler, the humblest DAW I know
(and most talented)

has a secret crush on the talented Bungler--shhh! Don't tell Mr Wheezy *wink*

ceedee 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-22-02, 10:00 PM (EST)
7. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-02 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

A HUGE thank you to all spoilers - there are so many great people on this board - I believe I've almost read every post on the spoilers' site this season, and checked some of the posts on Fanatics and Bashers out periodically as well. I was one of those fans feeling frantic when Shakes was being quiet at the beginning, and then again when he decided to stop spoiling part way through. Thank goodness there are other talented insightful people here in addition to the clown! (Thanks Bungler, Krautboy, Sleeve, OFG, Festerfan, Bebo, BigIdiot, IceCat, to name only a few - and thanks to Webby and all the blue men and women .

How much do I appreciate you? Well, I won $150 (Canadian - so about $100 US) on our office pool, aided by your great insights and analysis. I was somewhat handicapped by a Wed noon cut-off to submit my picks - so particular thanks to all those who post early!

Guess it's time to click that donate button again and give some back!

$20 US sent today! How about you other office pool winners????

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-23-02, 11:16 AM (EST)
8. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
Many thanks to you Pepe for starting this thresd. I also want to thank you for your great analysis' each season.

Here is a shout to everyone. This is the best place to play!

Happy Holidays!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-02, 12:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
I've been in self-imposed spoiler exile for quite awhile - so I don't know many of you - that's why I'd like to re-invite all of you to head over to off-topic for all sorts of lunacy.

Without a doubt we have the best spoilers anywhere right here on this board – the really cool thing is we also have the friendliest people too.

Hope some of you who haven't stopped by before will soon so we get to know you!

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-23-02, 03:01 PM (EST)
10. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
Thanks to all the great spoilers here at SB--especially to the site hosts for putting together an excellent spoiling community.

Looking forward to S6!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-02, 10:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
I SECOND THAT!!
Thanks to all the great spoilers!!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-24-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
12. "RE: A Thank You to all Spoilers"
Thank you Pepe for mentioning me in a board full of great, intelligent, insightful people.

Everyone here makes it very easy to post their thoughts and I am so looking forward to Survivor 6 and reading all the theories that abound! I still don't know everyone of course but kudos to all that do the extra work around here making it easier for people like me to know exactly where to look!

Happy Holidays to all!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
13. ""A Thank You to all Spoilers""
I hope it's not too late to bump this thread, but I only got a chance to read most of the post-finale threads this week. Pepe, thanks for the mention, and I want to second VerucaSalt's remarks above about the posters here.

I love reading everyone's ideas and theories -- there are so many good ones that it's impossible to post responses to all of them every week. And the list of spoilers I would like to "pat on the back" is so long I'm sure I will omit someone, so I will just make special mention of Bungler for the vidcaps, Krautboy for his extremely well-presented reasoning in the vote threads, and all the long-time spoilers who are MUCH better at this than I am. Also, I wish Shakes would come back.

Bottom line: this board is more dynamic and entertaining than the show itself could EVER hope to be!!! Now -- onward to S6!!

-- Brownroach

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •