The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 12 - Reward challenge spoiling"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-02, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 12 - Reward challenge spoiling"
I don't think you can assume Ted wins the SUV. Although rolling and shouting sounds like Ted. this looks too easy. They wouldn't give this away this easy. looks like your typical misdirection.

it is probably a Chevy trailblazer since they are the website sponsor. it seats 5.

is that a camera mounted in there or a cameraman? if it was a person then he would not be in the driver's seat (picture does not appear to be reversed). if picture is reversed then Ted wins.

why would 4 people be in the back? that would mean there are at least 6 people in the SUV. who would be #6? does jiffy need a ride back to the mainland?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 12 - Reward challenge spoili... Danny R 12-06-02 1
   RE: Ep 12 - Reward challenge spoili... FSUGUY 12-06-02 2
       RE: Ep 12 - Reward challenge spoili... Draco Malfoy 12-06-02 4
 RE: Ep 12 - Reward challenge spoili... Boilermaker 12-06-02 3
 Duplicate Topic - Locking IceCat 12-08-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Danny R 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-06-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Ep 12 - Reward challenge spoiling"
Can someone with a high definition capture of that preview zoom in on external shots of the SUV. From just what I'm looking at, I think we might be able to get an idea of how many people are up front by looking through the windows.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-06-02, 10:51 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Ep 12 - Reward challenge spoiling"
There has to be a person in the passenger side. I've never crammed 4 people in the back if the shotgun seat was open. Trailblazers appear to just have bucket seats with a big console.
If Jiffy is driving then BIG Ted would be the logical choice for that seat. Would Jiffy ask them to go for a ride prior to the RC? I don't recall him doing that before. The winner would drive afterwards. I doubt a loser would be allowed to drive. Why would they waste our time showing us that?

Could Brian win and just give it to Ted? I mean he has all those nice cars... why would he want a chevy when he has a cadillac (LOL)? Besides, he's planning on coming home with $1M!!!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-02, 11:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 12 - Reward challenge spoiling"
I don't see any problem with a loser getting to take the car for a spin. The winner (Brian?) could be trying to curry more favor with their remaining tribemates and let them all take it for a drive. The cameraman or Jeff could be in the passenger seat, with possibly a mirror-mounted camera inside the car. Besides, the losers driving around makes for the kind of funny happy moment EPMB likes to show us right before the storm comes.

As far as the Caddy goes, that may not totally be his. Most car dealers get their pick of the car on the lot to drive for a while, with an option to buy later. A new car, free and clear except for taxes, is nothing to sneeze at, and he wouldn't have to worry about taking it back if it got sold from underneath him.

The Chamber of Secrets Has Been Opened. Enemies of the Heir... Beware!

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-06-02, 11:11 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 12 - Reward challenge spoiling"
Probably a cameraman riding shotgun. Or Jiffy driving to show off the car with mounted cameras.

I am not sold yet that even if one of the Survivors were driving it was neccesarily the winner. Probably is, but not sold yet. Maybe they wanted to get plenty of chances to show off the SUV. EPMB is a product placement whore after all and Chevy is a huge sponsor this year, while many smaller sponsors haven't been shown like the past shows.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-02, 07:35 AM (EST)
5. "Duplicate Topic - Locking"
Since every post on this thread refers to the Thursday evening preview vidcaps, I am locking this thread and directing this discussion back to the "Ep 12 (Thur) Preview Vidcaps" thread.

Please feel free to copy/paste your discussion points to that thread.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •