The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Balance part of Ep10 Reward Challenge visible?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-18-02, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Balance part of Ep10 Reward Challenge visible?"
I was going back through my recording of the Ep10 commerical looking for a clearer capture that the foursome in the crawling part of the challange are Brian, Clay, Penny, and Ted when I noticed the following in the background.

Is it me, or does this look like the framework Jan seems likely to be shown slipping off in the other vidcap?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Balance part of Ep10 Reward Cha... sorgee 11-18-02 1
   RE: Balance part of Ep10 Reward Cha... SurvivorBlows 11-18-02 2
 RE: Balance part of Ep10 Reward Cha... ejm92 11-18-02 3
   RE: Balance part of Ep10 Reward Cha... phonarr 11-19-02 5
 RE: Balance part of Ep10 Reward Cha... tribephyl 11-19-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-18-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Balance part of Ep10 Reward Challenge visible?"
I don't think that the individual pic shows the same segment as the group shot. In the group shot their feet are on circular objects. In the individual they are on flat objects. However, there do appear to be structures in the background of the group shots that have flat objects. But, I can't figure out the placement of the flag in the pictures.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-02, 10:20 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Balance part of Ep10 Reward Challenge visible?"
>I don't think that the individual pic shows the same segment
>as the group shot. In the group shot their
>feet are on circular objects. In the individual they
>are on flat objects. However, there do appear to
>be structures in the background of the group shots that
>have flat objects.

I think you misunderstood me -- I was saying that the object sis the distant background are from the balance part of the challenge, of course the bamboo in the foreground is not part of the balance part of the challenge.

-SB

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-18-02, 11:05 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Balance part of Ep10 Reward Challenge visible?"
Seems as if Burnett and crew are into two and three part challenges this season....any speculation on which takes place first? It seems logical that the balance would take place between the last few competitors left, although there are eight people left and we see four on the crawling challenge at once. Could there be two heats of the crawling (and I'm assuming there is more to that challenge than meets the eye), and then the two winners face off in a balance challenge? Or, could the balance challenge sort them down to those last four, or would the crawling challenge sort them to four and then have the balance? Too many possibilities, we need a new promo...

phonarr 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-02, 04:16 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Balance part of Ep10 Reward Challenge visible?"
ejm92, there are only 7 survivors left, so one heat would have to have 3 contenders. I think it is more likely that it is some sort of elimination contest like the memory game in survivor Africa that Ethan won for the safari-trip with Lex (see the connections) If this is true then we can count out JAn, Helen and Jake as the reward winner.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-02, 03:29 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Balance part of Ep10 Reward Challenge visible?"
Is it me, or does this look like the framework Jan seems likely to be shown slipping off in the other vidcap?

Very well could be. From the look of the structure that Jan is falling off of, it seems to me to be "Saw-Horse"ish.
Meaning that four wood legs angled outward toward the base surrounded at the top by broader wood.
The stucture behind the players in the other pic definatey has the same angled out legs with the broader tops.

But, WOW that's pretty far to fall for old Jan. No wonder JP's nuggets get all scrunched up upon the sight.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •