The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any Early Show Material?!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any Early Show Material?!?!"
Did anyone see the early show? Anything of interest on it?

27-25
Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ghandia on the Early Show samboohoo 10-11-02 1
 RE: Any Early Show Material?!?! snoocharoo 10-11-02 2
   RE: Any Early Show Material?!?! Q 10-11-02 3
   RE: Any Early Show Material?!?! PepeLePew13 10-11-02 4
       RE: Any Early Show Material?!?! mistofleas 10-11-02 5
           RE: Any Early Show Material?!?! snoocharoo 10-11-02 6
 RE: Any Early Show Material?!?! Loree 10-14-02 7
 Ghandia's CBS chat lionsroar 10-14-02 8
   RE: Ghandia's CBS chat ZJ 10-14-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 10:25 AM (EST)
1. "Ghandia on the Early Show"
I was in and out of the room, but one thing I did hear was when Julie asked about the division in the tribe. Ghandia at first made reference to the "tribes," then said, "well, with our tribe . . ."

Now this wasn't as big a correction as Gina's reference to Rob still being in the game, so it's hard to tell if she new about the SJ division from being at the Loser Lodge with some of them or from just watching the first couple of shows.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Any Early Show Material?!?!"
Ghandia just proved herself an ass. She claims that she used strategy by not telling the others that Ted apologized. She openly made fun of him and stated that she intended to ride Ted's back farther into the game and used the closeness as a tool.

Snoocharoo

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-11-02, 10:55 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Any Early Show Material?!?!"
Totally agree Snoocharoo,

She showed herself in a very bad light. I was happy when she said though...

I was playing the game, but the game played me!

I was like yea, do you think? Helen working with men all the time, she knows how to play with the boys and win, Ghandia has no clue how to manipulate men, only annoy them.

So all I can say is thank G-D she is

Gone-Dia!

Later,

D.R.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 10:57 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Any Early Show Material?!?!"
I'll second that Ghandia simply acted like a giant buffoon this morning -- I can't recall any potential spoiler information off the top of my head but I was struck by how Ghandia repeatedly came across as a major ass with her treatment of Ted that just screamed out to me that she set him up and he really didn't do anything other than a few minor bumps in his sleep. Biting? Molesting? Ted attracted to Ghandia big time (in her words)? Don't think so, anymore. She made it up, IMHO.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Any Early Show Material?!?!"
If I had to hear one more "giiiirl" and "you feel me sistah" I was gonna turn off the TV!

I agree there really wasn't much there of "future" use in her interview. She (and someone correct me if I heard this wrong) did admit to "embellishing" the story to get her side of the story to be stronger. She said she saw an opportunity to play that kind of game and took it. But as she said "you can play the game, or the game can play you and this sistah got played".

What an idiot!

--apologizes to Matt Damon (who she was mackin' on in her dreams) for leaving him to watch that pitiful excuse named Ghandia

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-02, 11:22 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Any Early Show Material?!?!"
Misto, GDiva annoyed the ever living piss out of me with her constant use of ebonics. "Sistah" this and "Giiirl" that, just made her appear even more assinine that I originally thought. (I know, I know...take it to Bashers)

Nothing of spoiler value, GDiva dug herself a huge hole by spouting off and talkin out of her neck on the spoiler boards. My "gut" tells me that EPMB laid the smack down on her which is why she was so elusive in her interview.

Snoocharoo

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-02, 11:45 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Any Early Show Material?!?!"
All the interview did for me was make be very happy she is gone. If she was half as annoying to her tribemates as she was on the Early Show, I am only surprised she wasn't booted sooner.

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-14-02, 12:18 PM (EST)
8. "Ghandia's CBS chat"
I didn't see anything of use on the early show but something she said in her CBS chat caught my attention.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but when Ghandia was asked her feelings for Helen voting her out. She responded

Survivor Ghandia: "When I saw her comments last night on camera, about how she believed me, that meant alot to me."

This makes me think that Helen makes the jury and that her and Ghandia never had time to resolve the feelings about her vote until Ghandia saw what happened on that episode.

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-14-02, 01:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ghandia's CBS chat"
Nice analysis there. Bits and pieces of info are important... Even though we assumed Helen was dead certain for the jury

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •