The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-28-02, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
While I was waiting in the checkout line I saw Ghandi on the front cover of the National Enquirer. It is stated that she is heading for an unwanted divorce due to her husband feeling that she led Ted on. That she started the little sexual play. It was stated that Ted suggled up with her for game talk and then started playing with her.

Now here is the spoiler part, It is said that the "total lack of emotional control is what cost her the game".

Now this really is not "news" to all of us but it was nice to see it in print, even if it was the enquirer.

Please be nice, my first time to post but have been a lurker for over year and a half.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... TeamJoisey 09-29-02 1
   RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... ZJ 09-29-02 2
 RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... yow 09-29-02 3
   RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... ulalame 09-29-02 4
   RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... tribephyl 09-30-02 20
   RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... PepeLePew13 09-30-02 21
 RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... JeffGator 09-29-02 5
   RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... SaphireLady 09-30-02 6
       RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... erikman 09-30-02 7
           RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... ShowMeTheWinner 09-30-02 8
               RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... addictedtoSB 09-30-02 10
                   RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... Draco Malfoy 09-30-02 11
                       RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... PepeLePew13 09-30-02 12
 RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... samboohoo 09-30-02 9
 STORM WARNINGRE: Ghandi news in ... dabo 09-30-02 13
   RE: STORM WARNINGRE: Ghandi news... wendyp 09-30-02 15
       RE: STORM WARNINGRE: Ghandi news... jkokoj 09-30-02 16
           RE: STORM WARNINGRE: Ghandi news... OceanSkater 10-03-02 31
   RE: STORM WARNINGRE: Ghandi news... Draco Malfoy 10-01-02 24
 RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... snoocharoo 09-30-02 14
   RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... Bebo 09-30-02 17
       RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... AresMars 10-01-02 25
   RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... Q 09-30-02 18
   RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... OceanSkater 10-03-02 33
 RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... SaphireLady 09-30-02 19
 RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... Serendipity 09-30-02 22
   RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... ShowMeTheWinner 10-01-02 23
       Agree dabo 10-01-02 26
 RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... SaphireLady 10-01-02 27
   Ghandia's lessons infinitesurvivor 10-01-02 28
 RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... cheri49 10-01-02 29
 RE: Ghandi news in the National Enq... toddE 10-02-02 30
   Exactly ToddE jkokoj 10-03-02 32
 Did the Enquirer Predict Ghandia's ... Krautboy 10-07-02 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-29-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Welcome to the boards!!

I'm not sure what spoiler value this has, since anyone who had seen episode 2 could have deduced that Ghandia's emotional outburst might be an indication that she is soon gone.

I don't know when The National Enquirer goes to press. If it is printed late Thursday, they may have written the whole thing that night after watching the show.
Or, like many other media outlets, they may have gotten a preview tape to help them write stories about Survivor. That would have given them enough time to create a story like this.

And when it comes down to it... it's the Enquirer.

But, it is a little tidbit. A little contribution. Better than some of the martians-have-chosen-the-winner stuff we sometimes see posted.

Thanks for posting and keep digging!

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

ZJ 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-29-02, 03:40 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Thanks for sharing and contributing...
Anyway Ghandia was never rated to win this thing anyway, she was one of the fav for pre merge boot and I suppose this only reaffirms everyone's belief that she will be voted out soon...
So it's nice, but not really a surprise that she wont win

yow 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
National Enquirer: Ghandia's Story

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Survivor' Sex Scandal Ruins Contestant's Marriage
by Patricia Shipp

A shocking sex scandal has rocked the CBS show "Survivor:Thailand," and it's threatening to destroy the marriage of one of the contestants.

That's the disturbing behind-the-scenes secret of this seasonn's popular television reality series that debuted September 19 before a huge TV audience of 23 million. The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

Contestant Ghandia Johnson, 33 -- a legal secretary from Denver -- was agressively groped and even bitten by fellow Chuay Gahn tribe member Ted Rogers Jr., 37, of Durham, N.C., during her stint on the show. Now the incident is causing problems between her and her husband Sly.

"Not only did Ghandia lose out on 'Survivor' as a result of the tensions that developed among her tribe after her strong reaction to being groped by Ted, but her husband is threatening to leave her because he feels Ghandia prompted the sexual shenanigans to begin with," a "survivor" insider told THE ENQUIRER.

"It's a nightmare every way you look at it, and Ghandia and Sly's marriage may not survive the fallout. They're talking about divorce and it's all because of a situation she couldn't control."

The groping incident, which was not caught by cameras, occurred one night when the group went to bed after a tribal counsel. Ghandia lay down on her side and Ted curled up behind her, whispering that he wanted to secretly talk strategy for the game.

"She and Ted already had a friendship going and had even held hands while walking on the beach at one point," the insider said. "So they talked about how to play the game and agreed to form an alliance.

"But when they were done, Ted didn't move. They drifted off to sleep, but a few hours later Ted put his arm around Ghandia and pulled her close. His arousal was obvious and he began to grope her from behind and grab her breasts."

Instead of protesting loudly and causing an embarrassing situation in the tribe, a stunned Ghandia stiffened her body to send the signal that she was not enjoying Ted's caresses.

"It was a nightmare for Ghandia because it brought back horrid memories of being raped during her college days," the insider revealed. "she had never gone to a therapist to resolve the emotional issues that resulted from that brutal attack.

"She tried pretending to be in a deep sleep, but persistent Ted continued to grope her body and bit her back and shoulders."

Ted finally fell asleep. But the encounter was deeply disturbing for Ghandia.

"The next day while the cameras were filming Ghandia lit into Ted and demanded an apology," the inseder said. "She said she had been raped once and when he violated her it brought back those terrible memories. Ted explained he fell asleep and mistook her for his wife. That's when Ghandia blew up saying, 'You mean we are in the jungle, no soap and water, and I smell like your wife? She must be real funky!'"

But days passed and Ghandia couldn't let go of her anger. It caused so much disruption in the tribe that they booted her out. And incredibly, when she returned home and told Sly the story of her troubles with Ted, Ghandia found herself facing yet another crisis -- this time with her marriage.

"Sly wanted to know why she held Ted's hand while walking on the beach, and why she didn't slap him when he began to fondle her," the insider said. "He couldn't help thinking ther was more to the relationship than she says. Now Ghandia and Sly are having nasty arguments on a consistent basis and when that fateful episode airs, things are going to get a lot worse between them.

"Ghandia really loves Sly and she's hoping they can hash things out. She's no longer upset she didn't win at 'Survivor' -- now she's just hoping to win back her husband."

Ghandia Johnson was approached by The ENQUIRER, but refused to comment.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-02, 02:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Actually, that article sounds believable, although it doesn't really contain anything of spoiler value. That Ted, in his sleep might reach out for the warm body next to him is understandable. That Ghandia would blow it out of proportion in the light of day is also predictable, given her past outbursts. If this is in fact how it plays out, Ghandia is a real dummy for not letting it go.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-02, 05:13 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Firstly, to everyone who seems to think Ghandia will get in trouble for letting this "leak".

"Ghandia Johnson was approached by The ENQUIRER, but refused to comment."

The NE never got any info from Ghandia about any of this. She was never a part of this expose. I suspect neither was Ted. Although, the story is about the two of them.
I believe, that as mentioned by others before, that the spin doctors at CBS have cooked this up. In hopes of getting more viewers.
Now, if indeed, Ghandia and her husband are having marital problems, they may or may not be because of things that happened on the show. From the sound of the article it would follow that Ghandia is particularly prone to showing too much affection for men in general.(what she is compensating for is not for me to say, but...She may feel better about herself when she has the love of a man. Regardless of how dangerous that man is.) Achieving likeability through flirting (especially, on a game show)only leads to misunderstanding, of which she seems to be quite familiar with.
I think that NE and the "cooks" at CBS have just tried to drum up interest in a show, that, although %-wise is greater than seasons past is still lagging behind "Fiends"(i purposely left the "r" out because I don't like the show) without actually having any real "he said:she said" evidence at all. And since there is no "footage", it is all just speculation. The same stuff that we did after seeing the EP3. promos.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-02, 06:49 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
A couple of things in the article that made me go "hmmmm" upon reading it for the second time just now...

>Now the incident is causing problems between her and her
>husband Sly.
>
>but her husband is threatening to leave her
>because he feels Ghandia prompted
>the sexual shenanigans to begin
>with," a "survivor" insider told
>THE ENQUIRER.

Interesting... how did her husband know about exactly what went on, based on a preview that aired just four (4) days ago? We've always heard that Survivor contestants saw the episodes for the first time the same night it was on TV. So, let's see if this makes sense... in a span of four days, Ghandia's husband sees red over her overt actions towards Ted then the National Enquirer gets ahold of this news and then print it for publication? Uh huh, don't think so. Pigs don't fly.

I don't see Ghandia being the type to explain in minute detail to her husband what she did enough to make him think she started it all and he wouldn't have gotten such a strong enough opinion to fan the flames further on their marital problems without actually seeing the whole episode yet.

IMHO... the Ghandia divorce problems aren't a result of the show but something that had been festering for a while.

>The groping incident, which was not caught by cameras, occurred
>one night when the group went to bed after a tribal
>counsel. Ghandia lay down on her side and Ted curled
>up behind her, whispering that he wanted to secretly talk
>strategy for the game.

Says who? How did the insider know this particular detail and yet there's no camera crew that supposedly caught this?

>Instead of protesting loudly and causing
>an embarrassing situation in the
>tribe, a stunned Ghandia stiffened
>her body to send the signal that she was not
>enjoying Ted's caresses.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-29-02, 05:45 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-02 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

The article does sound believable, however it is the National Enquirer so who knows.

The weird thing is that the link at Survivornews isn't working anymore. This was the link: http://votedoff.tv/board/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=evidence&Number=106118

And I searched all over the National Enquire Online and couldn't find it anywhere.

sketchy X 100

GO GATORS!

09-30-02, 01:11 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Just go to your local grocery store and look at the papers at the check out line and there it will be.

My question is will Ghandia now be out her money for breaking the don't tell rule of Survivor?

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-30-02, 01:29 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
that tells us she does'nt go next, it said she held on to it for days. so that could be ep4 or 5 and no twist.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-02, 06:34 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
that tells us she does'nt go next, it said she held on to it for days. so that could be ep4 or 5 and no twist.

It might not be. The incident could happen on Day 7 and TC would be on Day 9.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

addictedtoSB 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-30-02, 09:19 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
I find it extremely suspect that with all those cameras "the incident" was not caught on tape.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-02, 09:22 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
It's possible, I guess, but I agree, as much as they film, it's a surprise that no camera caught this.

Unless of course Ghandia's making it all up. Which is a possibility.

We all float down here.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-02, 09:33 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
If it IS true that Ted did grope Ghandia, then what would the reason be for not disclosing this? Why paint Ghandia as the 'bad' person here and not Ted? Could it be because that Ted goes really, really far in the game (i.e. final two) and they need to portray him as a good enough guy? The last thing they would want is for a perceived molester to be in the final two for America to watch during the final episode and be another unpopular finalist like Vee.

So, IMO, the spin doctors are out in full force to discredit Ghandia and keep Ted looking relatively like he's off the hook. Not that Ghandia didn't deserve to look bad in the first place, but it had to have been more tit-for-tat than what we're being shown in the vidcaps -- it's easy enough for Ted to simply push her away and say "no", which he apparently hasn't.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-02, 09:19 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Yes, it does sound believeable. One thing the camera did catch was Ghandia's hand on Ted's thigh during Ep. 2. So I'm not going to call her the innocent victim here.

Gives new meaning to the term "jungle fever" . . .

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-02, 10:05 AM (EST)
13. "STORM WARNINGRE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-02 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

Welcome to Blows, SaphireLady, and thanks for this important thread.

The groping incident, which was not caught by cameras, occurred one night when the group went to bed after a tribal counsel. *sigh* Isn't that always the way?

Okay, peeps, I'm going to go offtopic from spoiling here, but it's important so HEADS UP!

Obviously, the Feminazi and Oinker forces are bound to turn up after this week's ep to battle out the who said who said. That's a projection, I hope I'm wrong, but if past history is any indicator then this yuckyuck will occupy some boardspace however nonproductive it will turns out to be.

So, let's establish some ground rules, okay.

Rule #1: Remember, everyone is entitiled to their opinions, no matter how biased and irrational.

Rule #2: If you can't ignore them, remember rule #1. If you can ignore them, good for you.

Rule #3: Remember, you don't have to take sides, you can just pop some popcorn and sit back and enjoy the show they present for you. I do this all the time IRL except for the popcorn part.

Rule #4: Don't try this at home, kids! Flaming without breaking the rules is an art, leave it to the actual flame-masters (or shakes, whichever comes first).

In all seriousness, I hope this won't be the start of another season of divisiveness about the players and what they said did were wanted whatever et cetera.

Rule #5: Let's remember that both Ghandia and Ted were asleep at the time.

Someone tell that to Ghandia's husband, too.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-30-02, 01:12 PM (EST)
15. "RE: STORM WARNINGRE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Dabo, Thanks for the rules! I agree this will be an issue after the show.

Both people are married, but it is supposeably only effecting Ghandia's marriage. Her husband thinks she started it . . . Sounds like more issues then this.

IF this is anything like what happened, Ghandia is about to give MB alot of money. You know they have it on tape and if an insider/friend had this detailed information she violated the contract.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-02, 01:15 PM (EST)
16. "RE: STORM WARNINGRE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Thanks for the rules Dabo (covers ears and says ignore)!

I believe the old saying publicity whether good or bad will get you ratings. This story being in the NE is going to open up the whole Survivor viewership to a whole other market. MB likes it when the cast is outrageous.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 09:54 AM (EST)
31. "RE: STORM WARNINGRE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Possibly a "Jerry Springer" Survivor show......the possibilities!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 06:27 AM (EST)
24. "RE: STORM WARNINGRE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
And if that fails, go to Bashers where it's accepted to rip people new corn holes.

We all float down here.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-30-02, 12:07 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
This article is suspect to me for a few reasons.

1. Where is Ted's side of the story?
2. It the NE...nuff said.
3. Why didn't the cameras capture this if it being filmed 24/7?
4. Why is MB allowing stories like Jed's DUI and Ghandia's Sexploitation to come out now when the show is being aired? If this was truely an issue don't you think ambulance chasers like the NE would have reported this already?
5. Filming ended a while ago, why didn't Ghandia say something sooner or to the production staff? If she felt so traumatized she should have reported it sooner.
6. Why is Ghandia's husband so upset by this NOW?

Not that I have slept with a lot of men (yeah sure!)but I feel comfortable enough with my experience to say that most men know when they are groping and fondling someone. AND most men can tell when it welcome and not welcome. I find it HIGHLY questionable that Ghandia, a supposed rape survivor, would have tolerated any kind of touching if she didn't provike it.

MB loves to dish out the dirt on contestants a few weeks b-4 their boot, it makes a memorable and lasting impression.

Snoocharoo

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
>1. Where is Ted's side of the story?

The local papers and news channels have not picked up anything. Given the amount of time and newsprint devoted to the Miss North Carolina/Miss America controversy, they'd pick up on something like this. Especially since taping occured right after the birth of Ted's child.

>2. It the NE...nuff said.

We've had NE "spoilers" in previous reality shows that have not panned out at all.

>3. Why didn't the cameras capture this if it being filmed 24/7?

This is the part that gets me. It's easy to put out a story there and say that there's no video to back it up, but when they all sleep in the same cave? And given the significant amount of night footage we've seen in both the current and previous editions?

Doesn't smell right. Until there's another source to corroborate, I'm not buying it.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-01-02, 11:38 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"

>>3. Why didn't the cameras capture this if it being filmed 24/7?

>This is the part that gets me. It's easy to put out a story there and say that there's no video to back it up, but when they all sleep in the same cave? And given the significant amount of night footage we've seen in both the current and previous editions?

There has been several times in the past that the cameras have not caught stuff that we thought they should have.

I can't remember the specifics but in Survivor one there was a fight between Sue and Kelly that we only caught part of.
In Survivor Australia there was never proof one way on what Kel was actually chewing, bark per him or jerky per the Black Widow. There was never any footage shown on Mike falling into the fire and my understanding is there isn’t any.
In Survivor Africa there was no film on the Bean incident.

In all the above cases EMB was challenged on the missing footage and his response was that they don’t have a camera crew for every survivor. The have several camera teams per tribe and try to capture all the action they can but unless they do have man-on-man coverage there is no way to capture everything.

Now with all that being said, the way GSpot has been all over Ted and based on all her self serving postings on the EZ-board I’m taking anything this psycho says with a grain of salt. It’s obvious we aren’t getting all the information but how much is really being withheld and how much never existed we’ll never know.

With the way we’ve seen all these people spooning over the last few years I’m surprised there hasn’t been more of this. As happily married as I am I have no doubt that you’d be calling me Woody after a night spooning with Elizabeth or Tanya.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-30-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
"Why is MB allowing stories like Jed's DUI and Ghandia's Sexploitation to come out now when the show is being aired? If this was truely an issue don't you think ambulance chasers like the NE would have reported this already?"

First of all, MB allowing these stories out? He has absolutely zero control of these issues coming out. Jeds DUI is a matter of public record, and is out now because people are looking for info since the show started, and Ghandia's story is being printed now because if it was printed prior to S5 being on the air, who besides us Survivor Obsessed people would have known or cared who Ghandia was! Thats how you sell papers (also another reason to take this article with a grain of salt).

Also, Since it says she was voted out after holding on to anger for a couple (2) of days, and they claim the incident occured on the night of a TC (Number 2), she very well could be gone this week. Also if Ted does really well at blocking people in the next challenge and Gandia is still harping on this issue (true or not, her fault, his fault, or both) I can see them offing her just to keep the peace and keep the strong guy even if he was wrong about the whole thing.

What do you think?

Later,

D.R.

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Would there not be a "rules book" (new to this board) that would spell out consequences for certain behavior, sexual harrassment being high on the list, handed out to the contestants?
If there is such a thing, would the natural reaction not be to go to production coordinator (or whoever) and tell? Or would confronting Ted on camera draw more attention?
And where was Clay?
And if you get picked for this show, wouldn't a surviavl skill be surviving sexual harrassment?
And not having slept with a lot of men myself (this month, anyway) wouldn't falling asleep in a man's arms indicate a certain consensual forum? In the setting, it's like falling asleep in a man's bed.
"I just wanna be held" could have been Ted's last words before falling asleep and GDiva coming on to him. He turns her down, and she loses it!
I could be wrong. But "the ho's gotta go"!

09-30-02, 04:21 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
I agree that all of this is suspect.

But................

We are all human so a camara man could have missed a sleeping scene from pure boredom. She is constantly being shown grabbing him. And being a wife of 24 years and still going, my husband reaches out frequently at night, in his sleep, and pats my rear etc....enough said on that. So it is possible if not probable that Ted did just reach out in his sleep.

Also, It was not just Jan who delayed the win of last IC it was also Ghandia and her slowness, so she had a hand in two losses. I think that when it comes down to it want to keep the strong at this point and she is not only weak but emotionaly challenged.

Her emotional outburst and her comments on Helen were like the pot calling the kettle black.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-30-02, 07:48 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Sounds like a crock 'o to me.

Wouldn't doubt that Ghandia's husband suspects her of unwifely behavior. Not only is she pawing at Ted thru much of the shows, but she also has a "dream" about the dental student. And said dental student thought "she looked fine". I would guess this is a pattern started long before Survivor.

Also doubt that none of this episode was caught on camera. While I'm sure the cameramen do miss some action, I would think that the cameras are set to go all night with some automatic gizmo. Besides it was more than one action. First Ted is snuggling to discuss strategy and then the groping comes at a later time.

Where were the other tribemates? I can't believe that not one of them saw, heard or suspected anything.

Sounds like a Ghandia plant to me to make sure she gets her 15 minutes. She surely made certain she hit the message boards quickly enough to get people's attention (even if she had to be warned off).

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 02:07 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
Where were the other tribemates? I can't believe that not one of them saw, heard or suspected anything.

I believe the incident happened late at night and it was really dark so the other tribemates might not be able to see anything beyond a foot or so.

I think we should all give Ghandia a fair chance and not be prejudiced against her before we see the incident for ourselves. It's already tough enough for her to have been molested (if indeed that is true) and we are not helping things by blaming her on the incident even before we see anything for ourselves. For all we know, Ghandia was right so let's wait till the episode airs and post our comments then.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-02, 12:05 PM (EST)
26. "Agree"
>I think we should all give
>Ghandia a fair chance and
>not be prejudiced against her
>before we see the incident
>for ourselves. It's already tough
>enough for her to have
>been molested (if indeed that
>is true) and we are
>not helping things by blaming
>her on the incident even
>before we see anything for
>ourselves. For all we know,
>Ghandia was right so let's
>wait till the episode airs
>and post our comments then.

And let's also remember that each episode is edited, 40-something minutes of material culled from hundreds of hours of material (2 tribes by 3 days plus following individuals/pairs/etc. when a tribe isn't all together in one place) plus the usual "color" shots of snakes and whatnot.

I think this NE piece was pieced together by cueing off the promos and picking up on stuff from the net, like the gdiva posts (who we don't know for certain actually was Ghandia, though there is a good likelihood that it was). If there is any insider leakage working the NE's way, most probably that would come from the crew (which includes a standard group, students on a work program, and locals hired to help with the shoot), but even that sort of source wasn't required for NE to cobble the article together.

The part about the incident not being caught on film is possible but highly suspect, if true it could be an indicator that Ghandia was asleep or partially asleep and may have dreamed it, or some of it. If so, her memory of what she thought happened (while in a hypnagogic state) could be very vivid and seem absolutely real to her.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

10-01-02, 05:10 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
I do agree with the wait and see approach in real life but the fact of the matter is we will probably never really know what truely happened. Not to be a hard nose here but when you signed that contract and went on the show you ask for the people to talk about you, and good or bad she is getting her 15 minutes.

infinitesurvivor 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-01-02, 10:05 PM (EST)
28. "Ghandia's lessons"
When you find yourself with the "15 minutes", simply, use it wisely, or to the best of your ability. Wisely, if you cannot dominate, to your best, and you will. She chose niether.

cheri49 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-01-02, 11:48 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE...ALSO.I HAVE FOLLOWED THE BOARDS HERE FROM SURVIVOR 1. YOU MAKE THE GAME A LOT MORE FUN.....LOVE SURVIVIOR BLOWS- ICE CAT-SLEEVES AND ALL THE REST..

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-02-02, 02:08 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Ghandi news in the National Enquirer"
My big question has to do with the timing. In a way, it would be best to release this story a bit before the time Ghandia is booted. That would attract viewers to see what's up with her. If she got booted that very episode, would the sampling viewers return the next week? Wouldn't it be best for her to stay another episode or two to "hook" new viewers, who would then keep watching after Ghandia's story ended?

I think everything happens for a reason, and MB is controlling whatevers happening. He knows what happened, and thus spins everything accordingly.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-03-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
32. "Exactly ToddE"
In the he said/she said thread I stated that MB is showing us this situation to hook viewers. I cannot believe that an actual sexual harrassment situation was occuring to a previous rape victim.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-07-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
34. "Did the Enquirer Predict Ghandia's Boot?"
In hindsight this article is amazingly accurate. It was published well before last weeks EP3, and goes into details that we saw come to pass during the show. The accuracy of the article adds new validity to the following excerpt:

"But days passed and Ghandia couldn't let go of her anger. It caused so much disruption in the tribe that they booted her out."

From the time of the incident "days passed" until she was booted out can only mean this coming episode, because it didn't occur last week and there is a great likelihood that the tribes will be reconfigured by a switch in EP5...

More evidence for a Ghandia boot in EP4...

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •