The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Something about the buff colors"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Survivor Freak 1987 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-20-02, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Something about the buff colors"
I cant get a screen shot this, but if you look closley you can see both Gahandia and Robb (whom i hate as much as Lex) wearing black buffs...I'm not sure what this is. Maybe someone else does.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Something about the buff colors ulalame 09-20-02 1
 RE: Something about the buff colors SurvivorBlows 09-20-02 2
   RE: Something about the buff colors ulalame 09-23-02 7
 RE: Something about the buff colors ejm92 09-20-02 3
 RE: Something about the buff colors Q 09-23-02 4
   many are the haters of Lex toddE 09-23-02 5
       RE: many are the haters of Lex snoocharoo 09-23-02 6
           RE: many are the haters of Lex Dilemma 09-23-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-20-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Something about the buff colors"
I noticed that last night too. My thoughts were that those shots had been altered, as they were shown as part of the pre-season previews, when CBS was trying to lead us to believe that they were divided by gender. My reasoning is that, I believe both Ghandia and Robb were shown later in the same shots, but their buffs were the right color.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-02, 06:41 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Something about the buff colors"
>I cant get a screen shot
>this, but if you look
>closley you can see both

Look where? It's a long show, can you be more specific?

-SB

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-23-02, 04:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Something about the buff colors"
Here's a link to the buff shot -- it's black and then it's purple. Clearly from the same video sequence. I don't think there's any spoiler value to this, simply EPM editing the buff color early in the episode, prior to the "draft" so as not to give away who ended up on which team.

Thanks to survivorulez at realiiity.com

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-20-02, 11:18 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Something about the buff colors"
I remember back to a point in Africa where we had a long discussion about two identical shots of Brandon standing beside a rock in a confessional, yet one was with a green buff and one with a red, and he was in different camps at those different times. It is simply EPM toying with us, editing the colors of the buffs...if they were real buffs, I doubt that some of the colors on the inside of the logos would be the same as in the other buffs, and it is a clearly altered shot....although a black buff would look awesome, EPM was just hiding the fact that they were on the red/purple team to the general public who doesn't pay attention to pre-show promotion.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-23-02, 10:13 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Something about the buff colors"
I just had to say thank you for saying Robb is hated by you more than Lex. I have thought for a long time that I was the only hater of Lex out there. In fact I would have gone on the Survivor Cruise if Lex was not going to be there, but since he is, I will not go. I cannot trust myself to not attack him in some way, LOL (just kidding).

So thanks for the post. I hate Robb and Lex as well.

And the black buffs? we will wait and see. If Robb makes the merge he is gone soon after, I mean....

Does he not have stupid written on his forehead?

D.R.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-23-02, 02:24 PM (EST)
5. "many are the haters of Lex"
Don't worry, Q, many of us Survivor Fanatics hate Lex. He is, by far, my all-time-least-favorite-player. Robb is quite an imbecile,and seems to be stealing Tommy Lee's personality, but (at least at this point) doesn't bring vitriolic feelings of intense dislike to me, as Lex did (and still does, when I think of him). MamaKim (another nasty piece of work) said it was just the editing, that Lex was actually likable, but I find that SO hard to believe.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: many are the haters of Lex"
This belongs on Bashers for S3. I thought this threasd topic was buff colors for S5...time to move on people.

Snooocharoo - a loyal Lex fan.

Dilemma 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-02, 09:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: many are the haters of Lex"
During the opening sequence, a shot of Ken shows him wearing a distinctively brown buff.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •