The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-21-02, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
Because SNewswer's Sean spoiler may be the only legit spoiler we've got left and Webby himself believes it to be credible, I wanted to look at it a little more closely.

First, I'd like to credit true for a post in Teddy Bear's Hoax thread that sums up the spolier quite nicely. Since that part was done for me, I'll copy it here.

Now, I have a question, the SNews Sean spoiler states "Sean was alive and kicking in the second week of December"

http://www.survivornews.net/article?id=18

Nowhere does this SNews spoiler mention anything about Sean winning a challenge involving a visit from home. However, I continue to see posts stating that SNews says that Sean stays until he wins RC.

Is there another SNews Sean spoiler that I haven't seen, that mentions a Sean RC win, or is this it?

Then we have the TP article-

One of the castaway won a "challenge" and one of his dreams will come true. The "Survivor producers" enabled his parents to fly all the way to the Marquesas islands. They will arrive thursday, December 13th. The castaway who won the "challenge" will leave "his tribe" for just one evening. He will be allowed to take a hot shower - the first shower in 33 days! - and will have dinner with his parents. It will certainly be an enormous dinner.

The castaway will return friday to the Hakapaa valley and try to be the only castaway left at the end of the game. He would then win 1 million US$. This will allow him to get lots of hot showers and good meals

http://www.claycritters.com/map/survivor_4_tahitipresse.htm#hot_shower

This article does not mention Sean, it has been assumed that it's Sean do to the gender (which is questionable considering that it's been translated) and that its a parents visit.

These are 2 separate spoilers from 2 different sources that have been lumped together. (another telephone tag type problem) If there is anything more about these Sean spoilers, I'd like to see a link. Anybody have one?

I don't true. And I have never seen anything that links the two. I'll speculate that when the TP made mention of family visit, SNewswer "turned over a few rocks" and perhaps discovered through whatever sources were available, that Sean's parent(s) were out of town at some point during the second week of December and drew his own conclusions. As I said, pure speculation.

Family visit RC
The only evidence we have at this point that there is a family visit RC comes from TP, which claims the visit takes place on December 13 - the second week in December. This would follow an RC on December 12, day 31 of the game and the day following E10 TC (the 10th member is voted out of the tribe, 6 remain.) A Sean win is not out of the question as this certainly fits with the way the game seems to be playing out - John went out in E8, Tammy/Robert or Robert/Tammy in E9 and E10.

Second week of December
I need a little help here because I'm not sure when the second week of December begins and ends. December 1 fell on a Saturday. Does Sunday, December 2 mark the beginning of the second week? Or does it mark the beginning of the first full week? Is the first week Dec. 1 - 7 and the second Dec. 8 - 15?
If the spoiler is accurate, these become important questions if we want to nail down exactly when Sean is still in the game. Here's what the schedule looked like...

E8 Dec 3,4,5- 8th voted out (John)
E9 Dec 6,7,8- 9th voted out
E10 Dec 9,10,11- 10th voted out
E11 Dec 12,13,14- 11th voted out
E12 Dec 15,16,17- 12th voted out (at F4)
E13a Dec 18- 13th voted out
E13b Dec 19- 14th voted out
E13c Dec 20- Final 2 TC

My guess would be that the second week of December is the 8th - 15th which means Sean would be safe through at least E11 which only means he could still be in the game to win the family visit RC.

How does knowing that Sean is still around at least two more episodes help us pick this week's boot? It doesn't but it could indicate one of two things happen. First, S/V/K/Z/N/P stick together and vote out R/T at the next two TC's. Or, if there is a S/V/T/R - K/Z/N/P tie vote at TC as has been speculated, Sean's side must win as he would be the prime target of KZNP at E10 TC and be gone.

Of course, there might be other scenarios but these are the two most likley outcomes of E9 given Sean still in the game in E11.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... galastarr 04-22-02 1
   RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... Teddy_Bear 04-23-02 18
 RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... Teddy_Bear 04-22-02 2
   RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... Tatina 04-22-02 3
       RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... Teddy_Bear 04-22-02 4
           RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... Tatina 04-22-02 6
               French diamond 04-22-02 10
                   RE: French forehead 04-22-02 11
   RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... true 04-22-02 5
       RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... Teddy_Bear 04-22-02 9
           RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... true 04-22-02 12
               RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... Teddy_Bear 04-23-02 13
                   RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... diamond 04-23-02 15
                       RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... Teddy_Bear 04-23-02 16
                           RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... Drive My Car 04-23-02 17
                           no more please! idiotcowboy 04-23-02 19
 RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... true 04-22-02 7
 RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... Spidey 04-22-02 8
 RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, tr... jayseae 04-23-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

galastarr 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 01:41 AM (EST)
1. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
>E10 Dec 9,10,11- 10th voted out<

This is the episode named "The Princess". V's birthday is Dec 9th. Maybe there is a connection there?

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-23-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
18. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

>>E10 Dec 9,10,11- 10th voted out<
>
>This is the episode named "The
>Princess". V's birthday is Dec
>9th. Maybe there is a
>connection there?

That's fascinating, galastar; so, if Vee is gone, week 10, and Sean would likely be booted before her; than are Sean and Vee the "2 peas in a pod," in the title of Ep. 9?

Although, either of them getting booted before Robert and Tammy, seems unlikely, IMHO.

I think if the title does, indeed, refer to Vee; it must be something else. On Survivor, winning a really grea RC, would be something befitting a princess.

It could also mean that someone else wins it--Sean?, and takes Vee with him?

04-22-02, 08:43 AM (EST)
2. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
I read the 2 links:

#1: Jeff Varner, about Sean "being alive and kicking," in the 2nd week of December. Jeff has picked a Sean boot for the last 2 weeks in a row.

#2: TP, about contestant winning dinner and shower.
In the section, 12/09/2001, the TP says,

"At the end of 'Survivor Marquesas', . . . Before getting HIS 1 million dollar prize, the winner . . . HE will also have the choice . . ." The "He" is generic and could refer to any of the 8 left, male or female.

While I do agree that this a "legit" spoiler;

the author of the 1st, link Jeff V. has contadicted himself regarding Sean's position, in the game.

The TP link uses he as a generic term. "He" could refer to Kathy, for all we know.
In some languages, one pronun is used instead of two.

My late father, even though he spoke English fluently;
since, his 1st language, only used one pronoun; he would frequent confuse the words,
"he" and "she" and "him" and "her".

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 09:52 AM (EST)
3. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
Even if there really are languages, which only have one, genderless third singular pronoun,such as my native tongue Finnish, it's not the case of French or any other Roman language for that matter. They all use masculine and feminine third singular pronoun. The confusion rises from the fact that though the French nouns are generally either masculine or feminine, some of them, the ones referring to a "doer" in particular, have both masculine and feminine forms. But when the noun isn't referring to a particular person they are always using the masculine form.

04-22-02, 10:31 AM (EST)
4. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
In my father's 1st language the pronons are gender-neutral, not masculine.

Tatina 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 10:57 AM (EST)
6. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
I did get that. My point was to illustrate what might be lost in a translation from French - a very gender specific language where even the verbs decline according to a gender in some tenses - to English, because the now (in)famous TP is published in French.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-22-02, 12:57 PM (EST)
10. "French"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-02 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

Just to clear things up about the Tahitipresse article, I lifted the original French text from the SS MESS Hall and pasted it below. Obviously, no matter what it says, we know that Tahitipresse has repeatedly been wrong in its reporting of S4, so I'm not really sure whether any of this is even relevant. However, I thought that we should at least know what they really did say and at least be confident that nothing has been improperly translated or interpreted.

The article clearly uses the male pronoun "il", meaning "he". (This is not including the "il" in the paragraph beginning "Il ne reste", which does not refer to a person at all.) However (and this is making the HUGE assumption that they are actually correct with respect to the other "facts"), it is possible that they may not know the gender of the person in question. In that case, I think (though I'm not absolutely positive) that the default pronoun would be male, in order to agree with "survivant", which is a masculine noun. If I am correct, it may leave open the possibility that it is either a man or a woman. Can anyone else who speaks French confirm this?

Anyway, here is the relevant portion of the actual article, with the link to the SS Mess Hall (Tahitipresse no longer has active links). I bolded the first paragraph where they talk about the reward.

http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=245.topic&index=16

Date and Time : 12/12/2001 at 17h17

'Survivor' : douche chaude et bon repas pour un survivant

Il ne reste que huit "survivants" sur les seize qui avaient commencé le jeu télévisé "Survivor", tourné à Nuku Hiva, aux îles Marquises, pour la chaîne de télévision américaine CBS. L’un d’eux a été éliminé ces jours-ci.

Les huit concurrents encore en lice poursuivent donc les épreuves qui s’étaleront jusqu’au jeudi 20 décembre 2001.

On apprend, par ailleurs, qu’un survivant qui a remporté un défi va voir l’un de ses souhaits exaucé. À l’issue d’une épreuve qu’il a finalement gagné, on lui demanda ce qui lui ferait plaisir. « Prendre une douche chaude, et dîner avec mes parents ! », a-t-il répondu.

Rien n’étant impossible dans « Survivor-Marquises », les parents américains de cet heureux candidat sont arrivés par avion à Nuku Hiva.

Jeudi 13 décembre au soir, le survivant quittera sa "tribu" pour prendre une douche chaude (la première depuis 33 jours) et dîner avec ses parents. Il s’agira d’un dîner gastronomique et pantagruélique.

Après quoi, vendredi matin, il regagnera la vallée de Hakapaa où il tentera d’être le dernier survivant et ainsi empocher 1 million US$ (130 millions CFP ou 7,7 millions FF), de quoi s’offrir des douches chaudes et des bons repas en famille pendant un siècle.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-02, 02:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: French"
>... , it is possible
>that they may not know
>the gender of the person
>in question. In that
>case, I think (though I'm
>not absolutely positive) that the
>default pronoun would be male,
>in order to agree with
>"survivant", which is a masculine
>noun. If I am
>correct, it may leave open
>the possibility that it is
>either a man or a
>woman. Can anyone else
>who speaks French confirm this?

You are correct! I lived in France several years back. It's been a while though, so my French is rusty. However, I do remember this and agree with you. "Survivant" is a masculine noun, and if the gender of a particular survivor is unknown, the masculine "survivant" would be used, even if the survivor is a female "survivante".

In sum, if this TP article is all we have on a RC parents visit, we still don't know the gender.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-02, 10:57 AM (EST)
5. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
Quoting Teddy_Bear-

>#1: Jeff Varner, about Sean "being alive and kicking," in the 2nd week of December. Jeff has picked a Sean boot for the last 2 weeks in a row.<

>the author of the 1st, link Jeff V. has contadicted himself regarding Sean's position, in the game.<

ARGH!
The author of the SNews article is NOT Jeff Varner. The article was written by Survivornews. This is not a Jeff Varner quote.

This is the exact problem I'm having with a good number of spoiler posts. The original information is so mutated and exaggerated, it becomes a whole new spoiler. Now we have SNews, TP, and Jeff Varner all lumped together. *sigh*

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

04-22-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
9. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 07:21 PM (EST)

>The author of the SNews article
>is NOT Jeff Varner.
>The article was written by
>Survivornews.

No the author of the article is not Jeff; it is, however,
about his predictions. Check the link!

This is not
>a Jeff Varner quote.

Yes, it is; (see above).

>This is the exact problem I'm
>having with a good number
>of spoiler posts. The
>original information is so mutated
>and exaggerated, it becomes a
>whole new spoiler.

I totally agree with you on that True;
by the time that you get from the original threasds the the follow replies;
the threasd annoyingly turns into "Broken Telephone."

>Now
>we have SNews, TP, and
>Jeff Varner all lumped together.
>*sigh*

I don't understand while all 3--actually 2 (JV and SN are linked.) are lumped together either.

The 2 links in the threasd were SN and TP.
The SN article is all about Jeff and what he thinks;
didn't you see his picture in Munsons's link?
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Elenor Roosevelt: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

04-22-02, 08:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
>No the author of the article
>is not Jeff;

That's not what you said in your post.

it is,
>however,
>about his predictions.

not entirely.

Check the
>link!

I posted the link. Perhaps you should read it again.

>
>Yes, it is; (see above).

> The SN article is all about Jeff and what he thinks;
>didn't you see his picture in Munsons's link?

Ok, I don't know how much clearer this needs to be for you to understand it. The article was written by SNEWS. The article reports on Varner's statements. This quote from the article-

Having recently turned over a few rocks, I am confidently announcing my prediction that Sean was alive and kicking in the second week of December, several weeks from now in TV time

IS NOT A JEFF VARNER QUOTE. If you read the article, you would have noticed that Varners quotes are in italics, and are clearly labeled as Varner quotes. The prediction is by SNEWS,the articles author, not Jeff Varner. The Varner spoiler, mentioned in this article, is over and done, and has nothing to do with the SNews Sean spoiler.

~ true

04-23-02, 02:42 AM (EST)
13. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 07:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 03:11 AM (EST)
> The article was written
>by SNEWS. The article
>reports on Varner's statements.
>This quote from the article-

>Having recently turned over a few
>rocks, I am confidently announcing
>my prediction that Sean was
>alive and kicking in the
>second week of December, several
>weeks from now in TV
>time

While I conceed that you are right about this not being a Varner quote; the author, Snews' speculation is based on it (see below).

>IS NOT A JEFF VARNER QUOTE.
> If you read the
>article, you would have noticed
>that Varners quotes are in
>italics, and are clearly labeled
>as Varner quotes. The
>prediction is by SNEWS,the articles
>author, not Jeff Varner.
> The Varner spoiler, mentioned
>in this article, is
>over and done, and has
>nothing to do with the
>SNews Sean spoiler.

The article is ALL about Jeff Varner's predictions; the quote to which you refer is the author, SNews' response to it:

SNews comments specifically about Varner's predictions:

"Just how much of Jeff's boot list is correct? The bottom line is we don't know yet. But given the astronomical odds of correctly predicting the first three fallen
before the first show even aired,
we are almost certainly privy to a genuine Varner scoop,

OR BEING TOYED WITH VIA A DISINFORMATION SCHEME (Cap's, mine).

TIME WILL TELL. IT WON'T BE THE FIRST TIME."

*Note: edited to add the part about Jeff V' boot picks is related in some way, to the author--Snews' speculation.

*Note: edited for spelling.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-23-02, 09:30 AM (EST)
15. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
Okay, look Teddy, here's the thing:

YES, the article is mainly about the Varner spoiler. However, as true has tried to explain several times already, and you are clearly not understanding, the spoiler about Sean is based on SNews's OWN INVESTIGATIONS, the details of which he has not revealed. Perhaps the highly complex grammatical construction in the sentence at issue is confusing you, so let's look at it again:

Having recently turned over a few rocks, I am confidently announcing my prediction that Sean was alive and kicking in the second week of December, several weeks from now in TV time

Notice the first part: "Having recently turned over a few rocks, I". "I" turned over the rocks. Not Jeff Varner. "I". "I" is SNews, the author of the article. Okay, now let's continue the part beginning with "I": "I am confidently announcing my prediction". So you see, SNews turned over the rocks. It is SNews's prediction. See how easy that was?

Obviously, this is a difficult concept. I know it's hard to believe that SNews might add in his own spoiling in an article mainly about Jeff Varner, but sometimes we just have to accept things we don't understand.

04-23-02, 09:57 AM (EST)
16. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-23-02 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

I agree Diamond, It is an easy concept. I'm sure that's why Snews decided to use Jeff V's predictions to base it on.

I agree with you that it is Snew's prediction, and I don't see any contradiction with having this prediction, in an article about Jeff V's boot picks.

Contrary to what you're suggesting, I do think Snews prediction fits very well here; Snews must IMO, be tying this prediction, to Jeff's.

The article starts off disscussing Jeff's theories, ends--as well, with Jeff V's theories; with Snew' prediction, somewhere in the middle.

I'm not disagreeing with Snews's prediction, but since it is in the same article as JeffVarner's predictions; they're must be some kind of connection.

Nothing, what I am saying is contrary to what you, True, or anyone else is saying.
I really don't understand, what ICB finds difficult about that?

*Note: edited for spelling.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 10:04 AM (EST)
17. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"

***Buggy runs screaming from the room***

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
19. "no more please!"
Teddy-

With each post you are proving is your inablity to contribute, please stop while you are way behind.

-ICB

04-22-02, 11:07 AM (EST)
7. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
Thanks munson, I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one who was having problems with this. I believe the SNew spoiler is credible. However, it has taken on additional meaning through speculation. Thats, fine, as long as it's known that it's only speculation, and not gospel.

>I don't true. And I have never seen anything that links the two. I'll speculate that when the TP made mention of family visit, SNewswer "turned over a few rocks" and perhaps discovered through whatever sources were available, that Sean's parent(s) were out of town at some point during the second week of December and drew his own conclusions. As I said, pure speculation.<

I agree that this is the most likely scenario.

~ true

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
8. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-02 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

>
>Now, I have a question, the
>SNews Sean spoiler states "Sean
>was alive and kicking in
>the second week of December"

>
>Nowhere does this SNews spoiler mention
>anything about Sean winning a
>challenge involving a visit from
>home. However, I continue to
>see posts stating that SNews
>says that Sean stays until
>he wins RC.

>
>Then we have the TP article-
>
>This article does not mention Sean,
>it has been assumed that
>it's Sean do to the
>gender (which is questionable considering
>that it's been translated) and
>that its a parents visit.
>
>
>These are 2 separate spoilers from
>2 different sources that have
>been lumped together.

Sean does not neccesarily have to win RC for there to be "evidence" he is still in the game. If all families of those left are put on alert that they might be flying to Tahiti, Sean's family would know he is still in the game and it might leak out. Or it might be an interactive challenge like the internet family challenge on S2, or the taped Q & A from S3. If Sean's family is anything like him, odds are someone opened their mouth when they shouldn't have.

Also, although Sean may be "alive and kicking" come episode 11, there is nothing to say he doesn't go in THAT ep.

jayseae 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-02, 06:54 AM (EST)
14. "RE: SN.net Sean Spoiler (Thanks, true!)"
>Nowhere does this SNews spoiler mention
>anything about Sean winning a
>challenge involving a visit from
>home. However, I continue to
>see posts stating that SNews
>says that Sean stays until
>he wins RC.

In the preview thread, we've determined that Sean and Paschal are on the same team for the RC. If this team were to win, wouldn't it satisfy the "win RC" requirement?
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2638.shtml#49

The whole thread is good and getting better - you might want to read it in its entirety.

>One of the castaway won a
>"challenge" and one of his
>dreams will come true. The
>"Survivor producers" enabled his parents
>to fly all the way
>to the Marquesas islands.

Since we're being picky: This says "one" - that implies one to me. In other words, it means not this week, since we already know that the RC is a team challenge.

Since we're being picky II: I saw in an earlier thread that Sean's parents were at least separated. If he even wins this challenge, would it be for both parents? None of the family challenge has been thus far. We've focused on the masculine form of the pronoun - how about translating "parents" - could it also be "parent"? If not, it might not be Sean if indeed his parents are separated.

>The castaway who won the
>"challenge" will leave "his tribe"
>for just one evening. He
>will be allowed to take
>a hot shower - the
>first shower in 33 days!

There is widespread speculation that the RC challenge winner this week gets food and a helicopter flight, at least. Isn't it likely that a shower is included, thus meaning that whoever wins this week doesn't win the family challenge? Also, anyone have any idea how the dancers play into it? Helicopter to a luau, perhaps?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •