The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 4/22/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-22-02, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 4/22/02"
Sorry I'm a bit late--apparently, MB (AKA The Devil) has a hand in my car dealership, too. Before I look at the estimate for my new transmission again (and pass out for good,) here is today's BS from the fiends at the network:

Shifting Allegiances!
A seemingly secure alliance of the seven former Rotu tribe members fell apart faster than the coconuts dropped from the trees and John Carroll, the alliance's self-proclaimed leader, earned the unwanted distinction of becoming the first member of the SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS jury. Thursday's episode (April 25, 8/7c) finds Sean in the catbird seat, but for how long?

A REALITY BIG WEDNESDAY!
SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS -- Let's Go to the Videotape!

Soliantu is down to eight members, so it's a great time to reflect on what's happened during the time they've been on the island. We've done a lot of the work for you by putting together SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS - THE FIRST 24 DAYS. This special takes a look at the highlights of the castaways' island life, including never-before-seen footage, on Wednesday, April 24, 8/7c.

Of course, the MAIN thing is MISSING--NO profile this week! And since this "preview" covers both the recrap episode AND the usual Thursday installment, I am guessing there will be no follow-up until next week.

PREVIOUS PROFILES:

2/19 Gabriel Cade
2/25 Patricia Jackson
3/4 Sean Rector
3/11 Neleh Dennis
3/18 Sarah Jones
3/25 Rob Mariano
4/1 Robert DeCanio
4/8 Tammy Leitner
4/15 Zoe Zanidakas

PREVIOUS BOOTS:

2/28 Peter Harkey
3/7 Patricia Jackson
3/13 Hunter Ellis
3/20 Sarah Jones
3/28 Gabriel Cade
4/4 Gina Crews
4/11 Rob Mariano
4/18 John Carroll

NOT PROFILED (but still in the game):

Vee
Paschal
Kathy

GT

All constants are variables. - Murphy's Twelfth Law

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sniff, sniff weltek 04-22-02 1
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/22/02 munson 04-22-02 2
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/22/02 SurvivinDawg 04-22-02 3
 Little Late for... Wacko Jacko 04-22-02 4
 Survivor Fan Panel EYEmail 4/23/02 George Tirebiter 04-23-02 5
   RE: Survivor Fan Panel EYEmail 4/23... Bebo 04-23-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
1. "Sniff, sniff"
What was proving to be a useful theory (to me at least), was shattered last week. You think the evildoers got ahold of the spoiler usage of the EyeMail & set out to ruin our fun? Argh.

I guess there is still possible use in the narrative that is in the EyeMail, so we can continue posting it, but for spoilers sake, the profilee is no longer of use.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-22-02, 05:00 PM (EST)
2. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/22/02"
I hate the EYEmail. I am so over the EYEmail.

Stupid EYEmail.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
3. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 4/22/02"
Thanks for sharing the info, GT. Too bad See-BS didn't provide us with much.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-22-02, 05:56 PM (EST)
4. "Little Late for..."
A Peter, Hunter or Gina Eyemail huh?

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-23-02, 02:10 PM (EST)
5. "Survivor Fan Panel EYEmail 4/23/02"
Mkay--the word "fan" is such an ugly one in this context (yes, I agreed to do their silly surveys. . .) but perhaps this will give someone more to work with. Obviously, some of the questions were simply geared toward wondering how to increase TAR's visibility (does this mean they're considering cramming them on the same night, next time around? ack.)

1. How much of Survivor: Marquesas have you seen?
some/most/all

2. Who do you like the best?
Check any/all of the 16

3. What have been the biggest surprises?
Hunter boot
Natural beauty of the island
Rob and Sean bonding
Random switch of players
Maras losing 4 straight and 5 of 6 ICs
Neleh and Paschal turning on John
Amount/variety of food available
Kathy's run of reward and immunity wins

4. Compared to S3, do you like S4
more/less/about the same

5. When S4 aired on consecutive Weds. did you also watch TAR?

6. Do you still watch TAR?
some/most/all

7. Have you ever purchased Survivor merchandise?

Much like the bogus polls every week on the SeeBS site, I figure #3 is designed to steer us toward OR away from thinking certain things. (but WHAT?)

GT

All constants are variables. - Murphy's Twelfth Law

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-02, 02:36 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor Fan Panel EYEmail 4/23/02"
>Much like the bogus polls every
>week on the SeeBS site,
>I figure #3 is designed
>to steer us toward OR
>away from thinking certain things.
>(but WHAT?)

Again, CBS is guiding us away from Zoe's vote for John, which I think would garner a number of votes if included on the list.

S.O.B.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •